List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/24 09:39AM, Views: 1953526, Replies: 42263
    « 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 » »| page:
    #19111   2012/10/03 05:18PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    greengrass

I don't care what they have to do "JUST KEEP HIM" we need him on there.Billy&Amila are the only reason i watch the Y&R anymore.They have more chemistry togeather than anyone else on there.WE NEED SOME VILLY MAGIC LIKE KNOW.

#19112   2012/10/03 05:38PM
    jcren

Quote greengrass: I don't care what they have to do "JUST KEEP HIM" we need him on there.Billy&Amila are the only reason i watch the Y&R anymore.They have more chemistry togeather than anyone else on there.WE NEED SOME VILLY MAGIC LIKE KNOW.

Well again I am going to be devil's advocate -- they can only do so much. Billy Miller is going to have to compromise as well. No producer in the world will accept an actor taking long breaks to film something else. MAB did and as much as that was okay between them... it might not have been for AH. She was greatly affected by his absence. Her SL was put to a halt and she was barely on screen.

I want BM as Billy Abbott, but he is going to have to give a little too.

I am really crossing everything on my body they they can work it out. It seems like JFP & JG don't want him to go based on that interview.

#19113   2012/10/03 05:54PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: I don't care what they have to do "JUST KEEP HIM" we need him on there.Billy&Amila are the only reason i watch the Y&R anymore.They have more chemistry togeather than anyone else on there.WE NEED SOME VILLY MAGIC LIKE KNOW.

I am with you, Keep him no matter what, wouldn't be the same without him, wouldn't be worth watching, we need some NOW.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#19114   2012/10/03 06:00PM
    zucky

I don't love Billy at all, he's a liar, screws over anyone, Victoria deserves better. I hope he leaves the show!

#19115   2012/10/03 06:23PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote jcren:

Well again I am going to be devil's advocate -- they can only do so much. Billy Miller is going to have to compromise as well. No producer in the world will accept an actor taking long breaks to film something else. MAB did and as much as that was okay between them... it might not have been for AH. She was greatly affected by his absence. Her SL was put to a halt and she was barely on screen.

I am really crossing everything on my body they they can work it out. It seems like JFP & JG don't want him to go based on that interview.

Good points. I have always wondered about the AH angle too. I mean, heaven forbid, I would hate for her to *gulp* resent him in any way because of it. I can't imagine Billy would be OK with that either.

As much as I love BM as BA and will continue to say so, I can accept a GOOD recast. I would hate for them to end Villy without trying to make it work with another. The characters' history is still there, including their love story.

I really just wish BM would actually make a statement about where things really stand. I can't help think since the rumors aren't being denied that there is some truth. I just don't see why he or the show can't just say they're negotiating, if they are. If they aren't, and BM wants to walk away, he should own his decision, and let his fans get used to the idea. If the shoe's on the other foot, and it is just too difficult for TPTB to make it work, then they should own their decision too. JG stated the facts about the cast cuts in a way that it is understandable, so this could be too. No offense, but "is he, or isn't he?" is tiring.

#19116   2012/10/03 06:31PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote zucky: I don't love Billy at all, he's a liar, screws over anyone, Victoria deserves better. I hope he leaves the show!

I'm sure you made a mistake posting your hate comment in this love thread for Villy. We love Billy and Victoria and their portrayers, Billy Miller and Amelia Heinle. If you feel otherwise, you are welcome to start a new thread. Otherwise, you are being disrespectful to the OP and those that enjoy posting here showing our love for Villy.

#19117   2012/10/03 06:57PM
    Supercouplev...

Why do people have to do that, come in here make a stupid comment (obviously they don't know who they are talking about), and then leave, like snakes...COWARDS

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#19118   2012/10/03 07:07PM
    Mer2

Quote Supercouplevilly: Why do people have to do that, come in here make a stupid comment (obviously they don't know who they are talking about), and then leave, like snakes...COWARDS

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

You nailed it "stupid". The thread is called Why we Love Billy & Victoria", so it's not like we care that she doesn't like Billy.

I'm happy that Billy and Amelia are getting some time off, but this is hard, esp. since we had them everyday last week. I know, I know, I'm just being greedy.lol

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/03 07:10PM
    #19119   2012/10/03 07:22PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Mer2:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: Why do people have to do that, come in here make a stupid comment (obviously they don't know who they are talking about), and then leave, like snakes...COWARDS

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

You nailed it "stupid". The thread is called Why we Love Billy & Victoria", so it's not like we care that she doesn't like Billy.

I'm happy that Billy and Amelia are getting some time off, but this is hard, esp. since we had them everyday last week. I know, I know, I'm just being greedy.lol

Don't feel bad, I'm greedy when it comes to them also, I want to see them EVERY DAY, Man, it has been almost a week, I think I'm starting to go into withdrawls, pretty soon, I won't be able to function, LOL

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#19120   2012/10/03 07:34PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote jcren:

I tried to think, how AH might feel about things, I would say, if I had a leading man for nearly 3 years, and we got along (as they seem to), and was part of a very popular couple, I would think I could handle a little time with a bad s/l (the writers really could have done better, in my opinion), better than trying to get the same thing, from a different (new) leading man, playing the same part, I know it's acting (work), but co-workers really make a difference, on whether you like your job or not. Just my thoughts

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

« 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list