List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/01 09:40PM, Views: 2160645, Replies: 44998
    « 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 » »| page:
    #19091   2012/10/02 09:39AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    greengrass

Bumping our loving couple back to the front were they belong for ever and always with Villy Love and hoping to get some Villy Magic this week.

#19092   2012/10/02 09:42AM
    greengrass

My-icevilly-----Thanks for asking but i'm just to upset and angry right now to talk about it.Maybe i will fill you in once i have calmed down some.

#19093   2012/10/02 11:04AM
    spartes

Ok so no VILLY today and it is day 2 I need my VILLY fix but I know that we not going to get them every day BUT I NEED MY FIX LIKE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#19094   2012/10/02 01:12PM
    greengrass

Bumping Villy back to the front page and hoping for some Villy Magic this week.We need Villy.

#19095   2012/10/02 03:24PM
    greengrass

Hoping for some Villy Magic this week,bumping our lovely sexy couple to the front page with villy love forever and always.

#19096   2012/10/02 04:12PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote jcren: Dude. Tony Romo. Wtf?!

I say, it is fustration, one reciever, finally starts catching, then another starts dropping, and running the wrong route, Thanks for the laugh

#19097   2012/10/02 04:25PM
    Supercouplev...

A few problems with today's show.
    First, no Villy. I know they need time off, but still a problem, I too need my Villy fix.
    Second Phyllis stealing our Villy line (give it up writers, they are not Villy), quit giving them our lines, "we are better together, than apart"......I don't think so
    Third, Devon gets a bed, really, for what, sorry I don't know how long the scene lasted, I ffed through it, sorry, just not interested. At least we get to see Phyllis get smacked tomorrow...Go Nina

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#19098   2012/10/02 05:28PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Supercouplevilly: A few problems with today's show.
    First, no Villy. I know they need time off, but still a problem, I too need my Villy fix.
    Second Phyllis stealing our Villy line (give it up writers, they are not Villy), quit giving them our lines, "we are better together, than apart"......I don't think so
    Third, Devon gets a bed, really, for what, sorry I don't know how long the scene lasted, I ffed through it, sorry, just not interested. At least we get to see Phyllis get smacked tomorrow...Go Nina

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I noticed both of those things too. Small consolation-Nick didn't agree.
    As for the bed, I had almost decided the ones that get beds are the ones we wouldn't want to see uncovered. But Devon and Roxie are really young and physically fit. Then I wondered if maybe Roxie is being covered because the actress might be pregnant. I didn't go back and watch, but I realized that she did look fuller somehow sitting at the table. Just a thought. Otherwise, I can dare to hope that Villy can have a bed soon.

#19099   2012/10/02 05:59PM
    Deana4Villy

Villy's in yet another opening sequence that mainly features the Abbotts, but has Chelsea and Adam sandwiched in between Kyle and Villy. I wonder how many of these sequences were filmed? I've seen 5 now, and had imagined that was all there would be (one for each day of the week), but they have yet to feature the Winters and Cane, which is ironic since DG started the gossip about the new beginnings being filmed way back when.

#19100   2012/10/02 06:12PM
    Supercouplev...

I will say, it is little consolation, that Nick wasn't buying it, way to go Nick, go find someone, that knows how to tell the truth.
    I was wondering if they were going to be on another one, since other have been in 2 already, Can't believe they already put Chelsea in there, I guess that means she will be sticking around

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

« 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list