List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/21 06:41PM, Views: 2297616, Replies: 46342
    « 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 » »| page:
    #19071   2012/10/01 01:12PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    Supercouplev...

Quote Supercouplevilly: Jack doesn't have a girlfriend, what is the world coming to LOL

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I guess next, is back to Phyllis, at least, that is the correct pairing.

#19072   2012/10/01 02:04PM
    greengrass

Deana4Villy------I was so disappoined Billy Millers movie Fatal Honeymoon was naught on my Lifetime chanel. I had the TV on that chanel all day and i kept going every so often and checking.I guess i'm just naught meant to see it.

#19073   2012/10/01 02:40PM
    beautyseat

Anyone know if T(new)PTB have taped the Halloween episode yet? If they're still going 4-5 weeks ahead, maybe MAB had included it. New writers may have thrown it out, esp if MAB had figured BA/BM would be gone by now. The Halloween bash at Jimmy's is a good way to get all characters on canvas, and of course to stage a murder, kidnapping, return appearance, etc.

I am so not feeling Villy Magic right now. Villy's scenes together seem forced and awkward...yes, I know they've been on the couch a couple of times too...guess I just keep waiting for the other shoe to drop if and when BM leaves/decides to stay. At least Victor has decided to play nice for now. But still.....meh. (It's not BM or AH's fault...they're PERFECT!

I'd feel a lot better if ChelsHo was gone from GC. Her weirdly purposeless (?) current pregnancy is so easily forgotten....maybe something momentous will happen to change that. And will she want Johnny back? Wish she'd just go away. I feel bad for MCE, if they're going to keep her pregnancy going...she'll be wearing a new set of maternity clothes soon. MCE has a great figure, but it's been buried under mounds of fabric since she showed up last January.

#19074   2012/10/01 02:47PM
    Supercouplev...

reading the spoilers for Wed (US) looks like Paul finds the knife, yay.

I'm still feeling the Villy magic, it was a little tense, with Billy's secret, hopefully, when we see them again, it will be full force

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#19075   2012/10/01 03:16PM
    greengrass

I sure could us some Villy Magic this week.I got some bad news today and it looks like my world is going to go down hill from here.Villy sure could brighten my week.

#19076   2012/10/01 03:16PM
    Supercouplev...

I really don't think they were figuring on BM being gone, but I was also wondering about Halloween, I am ready for some good time holidays, starting with Halloween. I honestly believe he will be staying, they are working things out with everyone else, by the seems of things, I just am not going to go by a bunch of rumors, that once again, have seemed to have gone away, and came from no where.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#19077   2012/10/01 03:19PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: I sure could us some Villy Magic this week.I got some bad news today and it looks like my world is going to go down hill from here.Villy sure could brighten my week.

Sorry to hear that, hope you have plenty of support to help you get through, keep the faith.

#19078   2012/10/01 03:25PM
    greengrass

I to would like to see the Halloween,they always seem to have so much fun especially billy and viki and also enjoy the other holidays too,So i hope they let villy enjoy all these hoidays and us too.I'd like to see a villy family christmas this year with villy,johnny,reed,and delia now that would be special.

#19079   2012/10/01 03:28PM
    greengrass

supercouplev----I am trying very hard to keep the faith but sometimes its really hard when you now what the out come is going to be.

#19080   2012/10/01 04:40PM
    Supercouplev...

Missing Villy, now there is no tension, I guess that means they are boring (to some people),
    I need my Villy fix.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

« 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list