List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/27 08:32PM, Views: 2214656, Replies: 45630
    « 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 » »| page:
    #19061   2012/10/01 03:48AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    Deana4Villy

Maybe the speculators said it, or it is a distinct spoiler, but I think Sharon burns the ranch. It is OOC, but if she is supposed to have a breakdown, I could see her having it in the ranch living room. Maybe she'll throw things around and in her fit knock a candle over or have a mishap with the fire in the fireplace.

#19062   2012/10/01 04:15AM
    jcren

I don't think the ranch burning down has anything to do with Victor losing his money. I think it is just two things that will hit the Newmans.

And I doubt Victor will be extremely broke... just not a billionaire. Nikki is loaded! She has many millions in her bank. Abby is extremely wealthy (she inherited from Brad/Colleen/John -- and got the $500M) and Nick and Victoria are also both very wealthy.

I think Sharon probably moved around A LOT of funds and authorized things that ate up money instead of making it. Not to mention she probably manages to squeeze cash out of Victor.

Most likely Newman is going to fold or something. Which could be interesting -- because if Nick, Victoria, and Abby (offscreem -- maybe she goes to run the NYC offices) pool their money and get NE back afloat, then Victor can no longer spew "This is MY company! I built it up myself!" because that would be no longer accurate.

Not wiill truly will be NEWMAN Enterprises and now VNE. LOL

As for where Niktor lives -- I bet they will stay at Villy for a bit. But I am sure they will get a shiny new set. MTS and EB were on twitter insinuating that they (Niktor) were about to move into their new place.

#19063   2012/10/01 04:41AM
    Supercouplev...

I just hope we get some more time at the FKB house, before it all hits the fan, just the 3 living in the house, for a little while.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#19064   2012/10/01 06:48AM
    Supercouplev...

Ok, tension gone, time for Billy to get back to work, hope we get to see them continue to drop in on each other at work.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#19065   2012/10/01 09:09AM
    spartes

Raining today and there is no VILLY either going to be along day. Just hope we get VILLY on some days this week.
    DON'T FORGET TO VOTE.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#19066   2012/10/01 09:22AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Supercouplevilly: I just hope we get some more time at the FKB house, before it all hits the fan, just the 3 living in the house, for a little while.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Or the 4, or the 5. I miss Delia and Reed (must be Max).

#19067   2012/10/01 09:28AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: I just hope we get some more time at the FKB house, before it all hits the fan, just the 3 living in the house, for a little while.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Or the 4, or the 5. I miss Delia and Reed (must be Max).

I would go along with that

#19068   2012/10/01 10:17AM
    Supercouplev...

Ronan really is a pig, he doesn't care about anybody, he just wants what he wants, him and Phyllis really do deserve each other, she will do anything to protect herself. Ronan, don't you know, she is too selfish to care about what you want. She could never be happy with a guy, that is that whipped, besides, she belongs to Jack. Just had to vent a little.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#19069   2012/10/01 10:25AM
    spartes

Quote Supercouplevilly: Ronan really is a pig, he doesn't care about anybody, he just wants what he wants, him and Phyllis really do deserve each other, she will do anything to protect herself. Ronan, don't you know, she is too selfish to care about what you want. She could never be happy with a guy, that is that whipped, besides, she belongs to Jack. Just had to vent a little.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

You're right about that. Hellcat want what Hellcat want.

#19070   2012/10/01 11:53AM
    Supercouplev...

Jack doesn't have a girlfriend, what is the world coming to LOL

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

« 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list