List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/20 08:52PM, Views: 2253044, Replies: 46027
    « 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 » »| page:
    #19051   2012/09/30 06:49PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    Deana4Villy

I don't think the burnt ranch will be why Victor is broke. My guess is Victor's offer to buy back all of the shares at a premium will over extend him/ the company. I think even though Sharon is going to have a complete mental breakdown, I think she's going to get a large settlement, if not half of Victor's assets awarded to her.

Victoria and Nick should be able to liquidate their portfolios that they invested. Even though they said they didn't do anything with the money, they'd have been really foolish not to have been getting some sort of return on the money. Not to mention, they can't leave that kind of cash in one place without substantial risk, because it can't be insured.

Anyway, if Jack and more likely Tucker still have the stock shares, Victor is going to be paying them healthily for their shares, leaving both of them very well off financially. But, Tucker got his illegally, so I think his money is going to go into paying hefty fines with the SEC and paying for a good lawyer. So Jack may end up richer, and ultimately get to buy back BON, because Tucker needs the cash.

#19052   2012/09/30 06:56PM
    Supercouplev...

Now, that made me laugh, first thing I thoght was, NO DON'T DO IT,it wasn't bad with Nikki, you hardly knew she was stayin there, I think Victor would stay at the club. Thanks for the laugh.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#19053   2012/09/30 07:13PM
    Supercouplev...

So Sharon,is crazy, but she gets rich too, I guess all of that does make sence, glad the 3 got there money, before daddy decided to realy go off the rail, and marry someone, before filing the pe-nup.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#19054   2012/09/30 07:26PM
    Mer2

Quote Deana4Villy: Bumping the stars of the best storyline in 40 years back to page one. Lets hear it for Villy! Billy Miller and Amelia Heinle!

I ♥ Villy!!!

#19055   2012/09/30 07:33PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Supercouplevilly: Now, that made me laugh, first thing I thoght was, NO DON'T DO IT,it wasn't bad with Nikki, you hardly knew she was stayin there, I think Victor would stay at the club. Thanks for the laugh.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

If TPTB think we bugged them about a bedroom before, they would go nuts with the requests we'd send if Villy couldn't get away from Victor's watchful gaze. But, it would be a hoot to see Victor come in from walking the dogs (Segundo and Keeley), only to find his barely tolerated SIL and daughter together on the couch. The FKB house could be transformed into the Bunkers. No, thank you.

Billy'd dig into his own portfolio to put Victor up somewhere away from him.

#19056   2012/09/30 07:46PM
    Supercouplev...

Made me think of what Billy said "What's up with ole Vick, besides getting lucky", can't imagine anyone actually saying that about their FIL, imagine ole Vick walking in on them "getting lucky" on the couch, WOW. LOL

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#19057   2012/09/30 08:22PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Supercouplevilly: Made me think of what Billy said "What's up with ole Vick, besides getting lucky", can't imagine anyone actually saying that about their FIL, imagine ole Vick walking in on them "getting lucky" on the couch, WOW. LOL

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

That line was hilarious. I was surprised no one mentioned it before. At first, I wasn't sure I'd heard it right, and told myself he meant he was lucky to be alive, but then when I watched again, and had Victoria's context of Nikki not being there, I realized he said exactly what I thought he did. Too funny.

#19058   2012/09/30 08:33PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Supercouplevilly: Made me think of what Billy said "What's up with ole Vick, besides getting lucky", can't imagine anyone actually saying that about their FIL, imagine ole Vick walking in on them "getting lucky" on the couch, WOW. LOL

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Well lets just hope that they will have a bedroom by then LOL. I don't want to see Villy disappearing upstairs to bake cookies which we won't be privy to LOL. Like when the Lawson girls where living there, boy that was annoying.

#19059   2012/09/30 08:50PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Deana4Villy:

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

That line was hilarious. I was surprised no one mentioned it before. At first, I wasn't sure I'd heard it right, and told myself he meant he was lucky to be alive, but then when I watched again, and had Victoria's context of Nikki not being there, I realized he said exactly what I thought he did. Too funny.

This is interesting I actually just thought that Billy meant that Victor was lucky in terms of being alive, it didn't occur to me that he could have also meant that Victor got lucky cause of Nikki LOL. Funny indeed.

#19060   2012/09/30 09:56PM
    My-iceVilly

You know I don't think that Victor would be the first billionaire to go bankrupt/broke LOL. People mismanage their money all the time but in the case of the Newmans or Victor for that matter his Company has been through the wringer many, many times and now somehow it seems like Sharon must have made it a whole lot worst when she was CEO there. Plus if I remember correctly but I think that the Company was also still recovering from the lawsuit that his Kids filed against him. Can't really leave that one out.

Jack is certainly having his fair share of money problems cause most of his assets are tied up in Jabot or something like that. Which is why I always wonder but why can't the guy ever just be satisfied with what he has now. Has he done anything with Jabot really since he has gotten it back cause all he ever does is chase after BON.

Well I can't say what could be the real reason why Victor would be broke or what burning down the Ranch would have to do with it but I can't wait to see how this story will play out. I am really wondering though that after the Ranch is set on fire, if it will be revealed that Victor has a new enemy out there. I mean who in GC would want to set the Newman's main home on fire?

« 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list