List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 03:50AM, Views: 2307497, Replies: 46401
    « 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 » »| page:
    #19031   2012/09/29 08:30PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    My-iceVilly

Quote Deana4Villy: Jabot is just speculation, but he does have history running Jabot. He once ran Hong Kong's operations, and was CEO of Jabot for a few months beginning shortly before Delia was born. It turned out that Jill put him there and he was Victor's pawn, but none the less, he did it for a while.

I do like RS for what it used to be. I'm just wondering if trying to keep juicy items for him to write about is part of the reason stories became plot driven, rather than about the characters themselves. I'm sort of hoping we're getting away from the crime and law and order stuff all the time.

Well I think that they could still have the crime stories and the Law & Order stories, it just shouldn't be their main focus. Like maybe it could be a side story for someone like Ronan who is the only cop or fed or whatever he calls his profession now (cause none of us no longer know what that is) while giving him his own story with the other characters.

One thing is for certain if it is true that the Ranch will be burning down, then we can expect Ronan to be apart of that story cause I think that there will have to be an investigation into what happened especially if they end up thinking that it is Sharon who does it.

Somehow though I keep thinking that the Writers are going to tie this story with the Ranch burning down with one of the character's history, like maybe Victor who has a whole lot of enemies out there, not just Jack & Tucker. I am definitely not putting anything past that Moran guy. I hope that they don't suspect Adam either.

I don't think that Sharon would do something like that though cause her Kids live on the Ranch as well. Sharon might be a little not so stable right now but I don't think that she is crazy enough to do something as setting the Ranch on fire. Who knows it could just turn out to be a accident.

I hope that nothing will happen to Segundo or Bonnie or the horses.

#19032   2012/09/29 08:40PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Deana4Villy: Hmmm.. There's the spoiler about the Newman ranch fire having tragic consequences. Another thread says one of the Newmans dies. That thread was speculating this was Abby's exit, but without Ashley on screen anymore, I don't see that. Then they speculated it is Chelsea. This makes some sense, since Adam is supposed to return to his old self. But what bugged me was when someone said it might be Nikki. The down the road spoilers say Sharon's action hurt Victor, Nick and Victoria. Nothing about Nikki. Nikki would be greatly upset by the ranch burning down. Then there was that mysterious tweet from MTS the other day that literally said she didn't want to go to work that day. Surely, they wouldn't kill off Nikki, would they? They just put her in 2 of the opening credit sequences. Maybe MTS was simply unhappy about the destruction of the set?

I also read some of them saying that it could be that Chelsea loses the baby but honestly I want Adam to be a father, no matter who Chelsea is I just can't take another dead baby or unborn baby. I think that the tragedy is going to just be that the Newmans are going to lose a place where they all grew up and was once a home to them. That Ranch set has been apart of the show for years so I would think that losing a set like that would be tragic. I really don't think that anyone is going to die.

#19033   2012/09/29 08:53PM
    My-iceVilly

I kind of like this idea as well but someone mentioned what if Billy ask Nina to run RS for him until he returns from running Jabot. I am thinking that it could be very interesting especially if Chloe is still working there cause Nina & Chloe don't get along cause of Ronan & Chance. That should make for some great showing.

If Billy does end up running Jabot and Vicki ends up at Newman, that is going to be some great Villy stuff for us, if it is done right of course. The push, the pull and maybe some Office sex along the way hmm. LOL. Imagine what will be going on at the FKB house and them not agreeing on certain things LOL. Real entertainment for us. LOL.

Lets just see what will happen.

#19034   2012/09/30 05:17AM
    greengrass

Bumping Villy back to the front page where they belong with Villy Love always and forever.

#19035   2012/09/30 05:38AM
    jcren

Nina would be a great choice -- at least she has a writing/publishing background unlike Phyllis!! And I think Chloe and Nina squashed their beef a while ago. Nina will be focusing her anger on Phyllis - LOL.

I don't think Nikki dies at all. JFP made a big stink about how she wasn't getting rid of the vet and tat Jack, Nikki, and Victor were getting big SLs. And Jess Walton is back on set this week.

I think it is just the ranch up in flames.

#19036   2012/09/30 06:21AM
    greengrass

I don't see anything about victor and billy LA thing,this week or next week or even down the road so i think they have just dropped it and started with new storylines like they said they were going to do.I sure hope so because it was kind of a stupid storyline anyway.They are going to move on to bigger and better storylines of which i am greatful.Hopefully the only drama villy will have is business.Maybe Villy can get back to being their loving sexy adorable selfs again.

#19037   2012/09/30 08:59AM
    spartes

Quote greengrass: Bumping Villy back to the front page where they belong with Villy Love always and forever.

#19038   2012/09/30 08:59AM
    Deana4Villy

Bumping the stars of the best storyline in 40 years back to page one. Lets hear it for Villy! Billy Miller and Amelia Heinle!

And reminding you to vote in the Pulse poll:

tvsourcemagazine.com/soaps/pulse/3046-pulse-ballot-week-of-september-24-2012

I ♥ Villy!!!

#19039   2012/09/30 09:12AM
    greengrass

I now Villy is in the spoilers this week but i'm still hopeing for maybe a little Villy Magic this week,it would be nice now that all billy's tension is gone.

#19040   2012/09/30 11:02AM
    Supercouplev...

Yes, no more tension for Billy, it is so nice, they are in a place they have never been before, I want to see them...NOW!!!!!!

VILLY MAGIC FOREVER (BM AH)

« 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list