List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/23 10:23AM, Views: 2204633, Replies: 45510
    « 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 » »| page:
    #19021   2012/09/29 03:23PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    abc1234

Does it say somewhere that Billy goes back to Jabot or is that just speculation? I like him at RS, mostly because I love him being his own boss.. he is best doing his own thing. Im ok with him working there to help out, but I hope he gets to keep RS. Not necessarily the tv show though, I agree there.

Im off to Las Vegas after work tomorrow, so I wont be around for the next week or so. Any fab suggestions of things I should see or do?

Keep up the good fight for our BM. He is Billy Abbott, thats for sure!

Hope you all have a great week.. Ill be thinking good Villy thoughts!

I Love Villy!!

#19022   2012/09/29 03:25PM
    greengrass

We all want Billy Miller to stay and we are hopeing real hard that he does.Villy would naught be the same without him.So lets hope that Sony & CBS were listening to us and lets hope they come up with something that is good foreverone and he can stay.THAT WOULD BE THE BEST NEWS EVER.

#19023   2012/09/29 04:21PM
    Supercouplev...

I just read, the coming and goings in the CBS SID, it said on there about Adam (MM) may be leaving, he tried out for a pilot primetime show, and he said, it would mean he would have to leave Y&R, it also said about Kyle going down to recurring (not that he has been on much anyway), because he got part on something, and they agreed to Lilly and Sophia, down to recurring, absolutely not even a hint of BM having any issues, or maybe leaving, I say it was a bunch of hupla. Hope we get some Villy time this week, not a word for them in his coming week spoilers, and it looks like I'm going to get rained out of work for the first part of the week, there better be some Villy or it is going to be a long week.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#19024   2012/09/29 05:01PM
    greengrass

I was hopeing with Billy&Amila being togeather in the new opening credits might be a good sign.

#19025   2012/09/29 05:36PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: I was hopeing with Billy&Amila being togeather in the new opening credits might be a good sign.

That is the way I look at it, been waiting for 2 years, for Billy to be in the opening credits. Good sign.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#19026   2012/09/29 05:59PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote greengrass: I was hopeing with Billy&Amila being togeather in the new opening credits might be a good sign.

That is the way I look at it, been waiting for 2 years, for Billy to be in the opening credits. Good sign.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Hello everyone!

I love that both Billy & Amelia were in the opening credits together, one right after the other, too cute and they looked lovely.

#19027   2012/09/29 06:06PM
    spartes

I was thinking I wonder if BILLY MILLER knows that he got so many fans that love him. Him and AH both. And what we are going through to have him stay with us awhile longer. WE LOVE US SOME BILLY MILLER. Hope we get some VILLY too this week even if it don't say anything about them in the spoiler.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#19028   2012/09/29 06:52PM
    Deana4Villy

Jabot is just speculation, but he does have history running Jabot. He once ran Hong Kong's operations, and was CEO of Jabot for a few months beginning shortly before Delia was born. It turned out that Jill put him there and he was Victor's pawn, but none the less, he did it for a while.

I do like RS for what it used to be. I'm just wondering if trying to keep juicy items for him to write about is part of the reason stories became plot driven, rather than about the characters themselves. I'm sort of hoping we're getting away from the crime and law and order stuff all the time.

#19029   2012/09/29 07:51PM
    Deana4Villy

Hmmm.. There's the spoiler about the Newman ranch fire having tragic consequences. Another thread says one of the Newmans dies. That thread was speculating this was Abby's exit, but without Ashley on screen anymore, I don't see that. Then they speculated it is Chelsea. This makes some sense, since Adam is supposed to return to his old self. But what bugged me was when someone said it might be Nikki. The down the road spoilers say Sharon's action hurt Victor, Nick and Victoria. Nothing about Nikki. Nikki would be greatly upset by the ranch burning down. Then there was that mysterious tweet from MTS the other day that literally said she didn't want to go to work that day. Surely, they wouldn't kill off Nikki, would they? They just put her in 2 of the opening credit sequences. Maybe MTS was simply unhappy about the destruction of the set?

#19030   2012/09/29 08:24PM
    Supercouplev...

Maybe the upsetting part is about NE, not the ranch, maybe the dog dies in the fire, just some thoughts.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

« 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list