List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/22 01:43PM, Views: 2141690, Replies: 44746
    « 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 » »| page:
    #19011   2012/09/29 07:49AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    Supercouplev...

I guess I'm okay with Bill running Jabot, temporarily, but I want him to keep RS, and return, when Jack gets better, I just like him gong afer stories. This would also explain John's visit, and Jill's return, I can see Billy, Cane and Jill working together, that would be nice to watch, Billy, Cane's boss, made me smile.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#19012   2012/09/29 07:57AM
    jcren

Jill is coming back mostly for Katherine. Tucker sent for her because Katherine is ill and want to return to work full time. I guess the Newmans fall has all the businessheads back on the wagon.

They need to bring Kyle to Jabot. He has no business at Newman anyways. I don't care. I love business SLs

#19013   2012/09/29 07:57AM
    Deana4Villy

OT: A quick reminder to those interested in seeing BM's movie. It airs tomorrow at 3 ET Lifetime. It is in on my cable guide, so I don't think it will change now, like happened previously, greengrass. I hope you finally get to see it!

#19014   2012/09/29 08:41AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote jcren: Jill is coming back mostly for Katherine. Tucker sent for her because Katherine is ill and want to return to work full time. I guess the Newmans fall has all the businessheads back on the wagon.

They need to bring Kyle to Jabot. He has no business at Newman anyways. I don't care. I love business SLs

Totally agree, Kyle needs to get his butt to Jabot, that is his legacy, he has no reason to be at Newman.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#19015   2012/09/29 09:13AM
    greengrass

Deana4Villy===========I am going to have my TV on that chanel all day to make sure i don't miss it.Lets hope its on where i am and they don't change it again like they have been doing.I'll let you know what happens.

#19016   2012/09/29 10:28AM
    greengrass

I also read were the ranch is suppose to burn down around the 18th of october but i never heard of anyone dieing and that victor is suppose to loose everything.Just as long as Villy stays strong.I think this conflict between billy and jack has something to do with his surgury.All it said was that billy is going to be a big part of jacks storyline.I just hope its billy miller he could knock those sceens out of the park.

#19017   2012/09/29 10:45AM
    Deana4Villy

My ice,
    You asked about the new Noah. I know he was barely on, but I liked him. I can't explain it, but he seemed to have more presence than KS, more befitting of Nick's son, and it was more than hair color. Maybe I was biased reading what JG said about loving the new Noah and Summer because they're strong actors. I don't know.

#19018   2012/09/29 12:50PM
    greengrass

Bumping Villy back to the front page with lots of Villy Love

#19019   2012/09/29 02:13PM
    greengrass

I don't think billy will work at jabot because of what just happened with victor and him regarding viki,i don't think billy will want to pi[[ of victor.I think he would rather stay on victor's good side.Besides billy does't now that much about running a big company especially if there is jabot,BON and newman all under the same umbrella.He is fine running RS but when it comes to running a big co-operation,i don't think he would want that resonsablity,besides he wouldn't want to hurt viki and take away everything her family has left.

#19020   2012/09/29 03:18PM
    spartes

You know that I love Billy but I don't like him walking on egg shell when it come to Victor even if they call a truce. Billy is one person that can hold his own. Maybe the new writers will let him be the Billy we all love. Billy knows Victor well but in the back of his mind Billy just don't trust Victor not to tell Vicki about LA. It remind me of back at the trailer last year when Victor had him on a rope until Billy found a way to trick him. And I'm still waiting to see if Billy Miller is staying with us. VILLY did look good laying on that couch together. I would have love more but I'm fine with that and VILLY just being together is all I want.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

« 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list