List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/25 02:22PM, Views: 2147114, Replies: 44822
    « 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 » »| page:
    #19001   2012/09/28 06:35PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    Deana4Villy

I can't believe I double posted AGAIN! Sorry.

It somehow happened because I was trying to shut up the awful massacre of Judy Garland's song as I was posting. I don't even know what that is about, but it is truly terrible.

#19002   2012/09/28 07:06PM
    Supercouplev...

Not gonna think about the possibility of BM leaving, would they really put him in the opening credits, if they thought he might be leaving, I would find that strange, just gonna take whatever I can. Wondr how much Villy time we will get now, you know, it really has been a pretty good year for Villy.

Despite the Chelsea thing, we had a good Valentines day, then we got Little John, lots of lovin. Then we get this stupid Victor story, which gave us this awesome truce, not much drama this year, just want Reed (Max), Delia, Johnny, and Villy for a happy holiday season.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#19003   2012/09/28 08:27PM
    Supercouplev...

Giving Villy a bump, before going to bed...happy thoughts, sweet dreams.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#19004   2012/09/28 10:15PM
    My-iceVilly

Hello everyone!

Anyone here read on twitter that they are going to be burning down the Ranch, not sure how much of it will be up in smokes though, wow. This is interesting never thought that they would do anything like this, I did always want them to remodel it but to burn it up that's a whole other level cause as we know when Soaps do big set sequences like this it usually means anything "dramatic" can happen.

Wonder if the new Writers saw what Sharon was doing to Newman Enterprises and decided to take full advantage of that by going even further as burning down the Newman's main home. I guess that they might suspect that it is Sharon who sets it on fire but I don't think that it will be her, at least I hope that it won't turn out to be her. I wonder if Adam will be involve in this story as well.

I am starting to also think that this conflict with Billy & Jack will be about him knowing about Victor but would Jack really put Billy in such a tough situation? What if the conflict could also be about Jack wanting to prey on the Newmans when they will be at their weakest or what if it is about some deal that Jack wants to make that concerns Jabot. I really hope that their latest conflict won't be about the Victor & LA thing.

I think that Vicki will find out about what Billy did in LA as well cause too many people know about it already. All I have to say is Billy better hope that Tucker doesn't find out about it and I still don't trust Genevieve. Jack better keep a very close eye on her. New Noah not bad so far, I always did want a Noah, Eden & Kyle triangle, it could still happen.

What do u all think about this Noah?

#19005   2012/09/28 10:50PM
    Kelly777

I think this Victor truce is permanent. One of the tweeks the new writer made because that whole hatred was old and worn way out. Besides it had the tinges of being sickening. I think they are going to reboot this show Dallas style. I think the plot points are going to be buried. I saw a human side to Victor in today's show and I liked it. That is how he should be. Human, conflicted because although he doesn't care for his SIL his daughter loves him and so he accepts him. I think they are going to have his character be all about his family now and not about him and his hero status.

I think Billy & Vickie are going to have their angst be about them. Billy & Jack being a part of a major story and Victoria going back to Newman makes me believe that Billy will have someone else take over the reigns at RS and he will join Jack. He and Victoria will go toe to toe in the business storyline and that will be the catalyst for their angst. And this viewer couldn't be more happy if that transpires.

I just think the new crew is done with all the BS. I'm starting to think they actually read the boards and they are capable of making the necessary changes to turn this ship around. Here's wishing them luck!

And PS Sony if you are reading this: Stop messing around and sign Miller. You need him so give him what he wants! Thank you!

#19006   2012/09/28 11:03PM
    My-iceVilly

You know what after reading the SOC down the road spoilers I am thinking that Billy & Jack's conflict is about Jack wanting to remove the bullet from his spine. I think that whatever decision Jack makes about the bullet will also affect Jabot forcing Billy to have to run the Company which he doesn't.

Maybe Billy's secret about what he did in LA really won't come out for now cause too many things will be going on. I really can't wait to see what happens for Villy next. Also looking forward to Jill & Kathrine interacting again. Wonder if Collin is still coming back, hmm? Looks like the new Writers scrapped that story about Jill & Collin.

Good night everyone!

#19007   2012/09/28 11:15PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Kelly777: I think this Victor truce is permanent. One of the tweeks the new writer made because that whole hatred was old and worn way out. Besides it had the tinges of being sickening. I think they are going to reboot this show Dallas style. I think the plot points are going to be buried. I saw a human side to Victor in today's show and I liked it. That is how he should be. Human, conflicted because although he doesn't care for his SIL his daughter loves him and so he accepts him. I think they are going to have his character be all about his family now and not about him and his hero status.

I think Billy & Vickie are going to have their angst be about them. Billy & Jack being a part of a major story and Victoria going back to Newman makes me believe that Billy will have someone else take over the reigns at RS and he will join Jack. He and Victoria will go toe to toe in the business storyline and that will be the catalyst for their angst. And this viewer couldn't be more happy if that transpires.

I just think the new crew is done with all the BS. I'm starting to think they actually read the boards and they are capable of making the necessary changes to turn this ship around. Here's wishing them luck!

And PS Sony if you are reading this: Stop messing around and sign Miller. You need him so give him what he wants! Thank you!

Yeah I think that u are right about Billy returning to Jabot but awww I love him at RS cause it's so him and he is his own boss too which he loves. Lets hope that u are right about Billy & Victoria having angst cause of their family's business thing.

OK once again goodnight everyone! LOL!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/09/28 11:18PM
    #19008   2012/09/29 04:36AM
    Deana4Villy

I'm torn. I really liked RS, the magazine, but don't like the TV show, and what it does to him to worry about pleasing producers. I liked that RS was a work environment where we could see regular characters interact, but now it is just the occassional stage for the TV show. With Phyllis gone, the writers never addressed Billy replacing her, or showing that he was trying to pull double duty or anything. Who ran RS when he went to LA? Chloe doesn't seem to be putting any time in there either, anymore. At one time, I thought Nina might be brought in as EIC, and she could write some good stuff about the Phyllis/Christine/Paul thing, or even pieces to gain public support for Paul. Keeping up with s/ls for RS to write about/gossip about will probably go by the wayside though, if the show moves from plot driven to character driven. It always was hard to swallow that the nation cared about the individuals of GC. It would also remove one of the sources of conflict with Victor and Nick.

I like in-charge Billy, and the only time Billy got to be that at Jabot was when Jack wasn't able to be there at all. But, with Ashley gone, he would def have to have a bigger presence. I think I could like Billy back at Jabot, but I'll miss RS (what it was). If Cane were still there, that would be an interesting dynamic too.

Plus, Billy at Jabot would give Billy Miller the flexibility to be "away" for work, without having to create a storyline to let him leave. So that would be great.

Remember to vote in the Pulse poll today. Go Villy!

#19009   2012/09/29 04:57AM
    Supercouplev...

I like Billy at the magazine, I like him chasing down stories, finding the truth, and putting it out there. I don't remember how he was at Jabot (I just didn't pay attention). I like the tv show, but I didn't like the stress it was putting on Billy.

Someone posted on here that Phyllis and Jack get back together, and if Billy continued to go after her, that coould cause some conflict, maybe that is what she wanted (hate to think Phyllis would use Jack like that, I always thought they belonged together.) Oh well, we shall see what happens.

I am going over to vote now

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#19010   2012/09/29 06:30AM
    jcren

The new spoilers indicate that the Ranch is burned down, NE is hit so hard that it is failing, and Victor loses most of his money as a result. This forces his children (Victoria and Nick) back to work fulltime to fix their crumbling legacy.

It also says that Jack is having great financial and business success. I think he capitalizes on the Newman's fall from grace. This probably causes Villy conflic because while he doesn't want Victoria to stuff (as a Newman) he is happy for his family's success (he is an Abbott after all!). But Jack's good luck will be ending as the bullet affects his spine and he needs an operation. So Billy now will be forced to go head up Jabot/BON in Jack's absence.

Talk about tension that could cause!! And I don't mind it. I always wanted Billy vs Victoria (Jabot vs Newman). They are truly Romeo an Juliet in that sense. Dueling families. Dueling companies. That conflict actually makes sense!

Billy doesn't want to hurt Victor -- but it is HIS family's legacy. Just like Victoria. It could be interesting seeing how they deal with being direct competition when it is the Newmans who are the underdog for once...

I wonder where Nikki and Victor will live? Villy? Chadam? The Chancellor estate? I don't see them at the club.

Curious how Adam will handle seeing his family's fall. Wonder how Chelsea will handle it...

« 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list