List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/23 09:05AM, Views: 1951257, Replies: 42221
    « 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 » »| page:
    #18991   2012/09/28 01:16PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    greengrass

Bumping Villy back to the front page were they belong lways and forever,they are #1 in our books and always will be.(billy&Amila)

#18992   2012/09/28 01:23PM
    greengrass

There is nothing in the day to day spoilers on the CBS for oct.1st sight at all about billy being in a difficult possion,there is in the list but naught in the day to day,so i'm hoping we have already seen it with victor when he went to villy's house.Sometimes they play them ahead of the spoiler for that week.

#18993   2012/09/28 01:56PM
    greengrass

On the Young and the Restless sight spoilers for next week there is nothing about Villy at all and they were posted today.

#18994   2012/09/28 02:42PM
    greengrass

Bumping Villy back to the front page

#18995   2012/09/28 04:40PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: Bumping Villy back to the front page were they belong lways and forever,they are #1 in our books and always will be.(billy&Amila)

#18996   2012/09/28 05:37PM
    Supercouplev...

Okay, it says Victor wants his family's support (probably to get BON), now, Billy is part of that family. Jack will want his support also, poor Jack, has no support, Kyle needs to support his dad.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#18997   2012/09/28 06:14PM
    Mer2

This has been a great week full of Villy; they were on everyday, and crowned Y&R best storyline ever. MAB may have been a lazy writer, but she did get one story right. Hey everyone has at least one great story to tell, and this was MAB's.

Everything turned out well for our gorgeous supercouple, at least for now, so I'm going to sit back and enjoy it. I've cast my vote at Pulse, and getting ready to pop some popcorn and watch Villy 2011 marathon.

#18998   2012/09/28 06:25PM
    lovin villy

Quote Mer2: This has been a great week full of Villy; they were on everyday, and crowned Y&R best storyline ever. MAB may have been a lazy writer, but she did get one story right. Hey everyone has at least one great story to tell, and this was MAB's.

Everything turned out well for our gorgeous supercouple, at least for now, so I'm going to sit back and enjoy it. I've cast my vote at Pulse, and getting ready to pop some popcorn and watch Villy 2011 marathon.

It was a spectacular week for Billy & Victoria.

A truce between Victor & Billy was a nice surprise.

Winning the best story of the last 10,000 episodes says volumes about what people are tuning in to see.

I loved this whole week. Our couple really shined.

The opening credits with Billy & Amelia were great too. It's about time.

#18999   2012/09/28 06:28PM
    Deana4Villy

With all the goodness of seeing them in the opening, Villy winning best storyline in 40 years (WOW), and Victor deciding to keep his mouth shut, I realized I'm in complete denial that Billy Miller could be leaving.

I wonder if since Gen is now teaming with Jack, if he'll find out about LA, and try to use it to get Billy to help him get back BON. I can't really see Jack being like that, but beyond some family tension, there isn't a lot I can imagine to cause conflict between the brothers. Conflict between them has usually arisen because Billy behaved foolishly somehow and upset Jack, but that is not who Billy is anymore. So, I'm thinking Jack will instigate this round.

#19000   2012/09/28 06:28PM
    Deana4Villy

With all the goodness of seeing them in the opening, Villy winning best storyline in 40 years (WOW), and Victor deciding to keep his mouth shut, I realized I'm in complete denial that Billy Miller could be leaving.

I wonder if since Gen is now teaming with Jack, if he'll find out about LA, and try to use it to get Billy to help him get back BON. I can't really see Jack being like that, but beyond some family tension, there isn't a lot I can imagine to cause conflict between the brothers. Conflict between them has usually arisen because Billy behaved foolishly somehow and upset Jack, but that is not who Billy is anymore. So, I'm thinking Jack will instigate this round.

« 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list