List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/25 05:03PM, Views: 2341522, Replies: 46542
    « 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 » »| page:
    #18981   2012/09/27 07:22PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    Supercouplev...

Pulse results finally in:
    Villy #1..again
    Billy #5..Behind Ronan again, for Y&R
    Amelia #2..first for Y&R

VILLY IS MAGIC (Billy & Amelia)

#18982   2012/09/27 07:45PM
    Deana4Villy

So happy and impressed that Villy beat Nictor! Going to start including that fact in e-mails to TPTB to keep Billy Miller.

SupercoupleVilly-You called it! Victor stunned me that he found some good in Billy. I did like the little dig he made though, "I don't understand why she's happy with you..." and the sort of mischievous smile. Just a reminder he's still Victor.

Loved the couch cuddling. Loved the growl, but I kind of liked the heavy sighs/panting type of sounds coming from them both.

I so hope this is the end of LA story, but as I was watching, I still had that next week spoiler on the brain, and I can't help remembering another time when we were sure they were heading for a fall, things suddenly worked out only to fall apart completely a few days later. Really hoping that isn't what is happening now. Trying my best to just enjoy the happiness.

#18983   2012/09/27 07:57PM
    My-iceVilly

Hello all!

Well Today has been a very good day for Villy, wow. First we saw that Billy & Amelia were also included in the opening credits on Today's CDN episode, yay, and they were back to back, right after each other, how awesome is that right?

Then we found out that Villy won the Y&R 10,000 episode story line showdown, another yay and a squeal from me LOL. I was laughing like a hyena the whole time LOL.

Then there was the big moment and what big moment was that u say? Well how about Victor actually calling a truce with Billy, that he won't reveal his secret to Vicki. Say what? They might have just made me like Victor again by doing this LOL. Those Villy, Victor & Johnny scenes were nice and funny as well. Billy was like trying to tell Vicki what he did before Victor got the chance but then he couldn't because they kept getting interrupted LOL.

So like I said my heart may have just soften towards Victor but only just a little bit cause I still don't trust him being all nice, nice LOL. Then of course we all got a bonus near the end of the episode with Villy cuddling, awww, too cute. How can u not love these two?

I tell u what though I am glad that things played out the way that they did but I still really wish that Billy had told her the truth but that's just me. I wouldn't want Victor having something like that over my head at any day cause it's Victor but then again he made it very clear to Billy that he is only keeping his secret cause he wants his Daughter to be happy and that I definitely buy.

I also like that Victoria was trying to call a truce between her, Billy & Victor cause in some way it kind of made sense to me in spite of all of the awful things that he has done to her. I know from personal experience that death and near death experiences can change a person on how they think and feel, my own Mother is proof of that. So I bought some of the things that played out.

#18984   2012/09/28 12:37AM
    spartes

Quote greengrass: Bumping Villy back to the front page (with lots of villy love) forever and always

#18985   2012/09/28 04:12AM
    greengrass

I though the only tough position billy was in was with victor,so i wonder what other tough position he could possably be in.But someone on here said that victor asks viki to forgive billy so i wonder what that is all about.I just hope this LA thing is over and they can move on.Villy is in such a happy place right now i don't want anything to spoil that.

#18986   2012/09/28 06:10AM
    greengrass

Bumping our Villy back to the front page where they belong:------Don't forget to get your e-mails,tweets,phone calls, letters in to keep billy miller on the show.I think every second counts now------it must be getting down to the wire.

#18987   2012/09/28 06:19AM
    spartes

Bumping VILLY to front of the page plus I want the smile put back on Billy face and not so tense. Like these pass few days. I hope that this is happy time for at lease for now. Maybe the new writers will move on from Old Vic and Billy unto something else. And that could have been a love scene we got at the end but VILLY being together that's what matters. I wish that Vicki would Victor that Adam was there too. I kind of fail bad for him.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#18988   2012/09/28 09:13AM
    Deana4Villy

Pulse poll is up:

tvsourcemagazine.com/soaps/pulse/3046-pulse-ballot-week-of-september-24-2012

GO VILLY!!!

#18989   2012/09/28 10:25AM
    My-iceVilly

Quote spartes: Bumping VILLY to front of the page plus I want the smile put back on Billy face and not so tense. Like these pass few days. I hope that this is happy time for at lease for now. Maybe the new writers will move on from Old Vic and Billy unto something else. And that could have been a love scene we got at the end but VILLY being together that's what matters. I wish that Vicki would Victor that Adam was there too. I kind of fail bad for him.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

Morning everyone!

I felt bad for Adam too and I am not just saying this because I like Adam but it's because of how he is feeling now is exactly what started his road to the dark side. It all started with Victor's will when he was missing in New Mexico. In his will he left Adam in charge of the Company at which he then fired both Nickolas & Victoria.

I have always often felt that if Victor was a much better father to Adam when he had 1st came to GC and didn't try to pit him against Nick & Victoria that maybe Adam's relationship with Victor and his Siblings would probably be a lot different today. I think that if Victor had actually tried to put some real effort into making sure that his Kids had actually gotten along with Adam that maybe things would be different now.

I mean they could still have their disagreements and conflicts but Adam wouldn't be so hated by them as he is now. Even Nick & Victoria didn't always get along but they still remain close. So why couldn't that have been the same for Adam as well? Of course Adam made his choice to do the things that he did, so he is also responsible for making himself an outcast.

Honestly I never get why Victor is so willing to forgive everyone else but not Adam. Most of the reason why Adam is in the situation that he is in now is because he wanted revenge, mostly on Victor. It's kind of why I agreed with what Billy said about Sharon that she just wanted to get even with Victor cause she felt that he had used her to get back at Nikki and why I said that I didn't really think that she was all that crazy just misguided and hurt. She just went about it the wrong way and making Tucker use her in the process.

Anyway I think that maybe it's a good thing that Adam will be a Father (and I hope that he gets to be) cause it might be the one thing that will bring him & the Newmans closer or maybe just Victor. I really wanted Adam & Vicki to bond and come to some understanding, oh well.

#18990   2012/09/28 10:38AM
    greengrass

I'm thinking this thing with LA might be over because if its naught what would victor have to hold over billy's head and that why i thing one of the reasons he's naught saying anything to viki is because he needs that leverage on billy for down the road when he needs it.I think that where billy is in a tough position was when victor came to villy's house,billy though victor was going to tell viki about LA.

« 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list