List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/24 03:30AM, Views: 2339801, Replies: 46534
    « 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 » »| page:
    #18971   2012/09/27 04:09PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    Supercouplev...

that last squeeze at the end made me all giddy

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#18972   2012/09/27 04:17PM
    greengrass

I am so so happy Villy won the whole thing,i am so excited it shows how much Villy is loved.I hope the top brass reads it.

#18973   2012/09/27 04:43PM
    jcren

Quote Supercouplevilly: Not to toot my own horn, but....I know, we would all love for Billy to tell Vicki the truth, and maybe some day he will, but, he doesn't need to. Love, love, love, the cuddling. Ready to see them again.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I don't know about that! The October spoilers still have Billy freaked about something, so I don't think they are out of the woods just yet. I think the test will be when Victoria finds out and if Victor will defend him.

Also I wonder if these "LA Visits" are excuses if BM decides to leave.

#18974   2012/09/27 05:06PM
    greengrass

The week of oct1st has him in a tough postion but i think that was when victor was there today he was freaked out thinking victor was going to say something before he had a chance to.Oct8th doesn't have billy in the spoilers at all.It has nothing in down the road spoilers negative for villy.Just billy in conflict with jack,niki,nick,viki sanding by victor.I think that LA thing is over for now,Victor is the only one billy was worried about.

#18975   2012/09/27 05:10PM
    abc1234

Quote greengrass: The week of oct1st has him in a tough postion but i think that was when victor was there today he was freaked out thinking victor was going to say something before he had a chance to.Oct8th doesn't have billy in the spoilers at all.It has nothing in down the road spoilers negative for villy.Just billy in conflict with jack,niki,nick,viki sanding by victor.I think that LA thing is over for now,Victor is the only one billy was worried about.

I could be wrong, but my two cents is that the tough position next week has to do with Jack. We know going forward they have issues. I think they start next week and it "could impact his marriage" if he were to choose the "abbott side" versus the Villy side. We all know he did that long ago. "They are my people, but you are my person."

I Love Villy!

#18976   2012/09/27 05:22PM
    Supercouplev...

I am just going to enjoy "tension free" Villy. Does my heart good.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#18977   2012/09/27 05:30PM
    greengrass

I just don't want jack or anyone else to cause them stress they are just starting to get back into a good place again and i don't want anyone to spoil that,we now victor isn't going now,billy and jack have conflicks over jack situation I don't think he teams up with jack.The conflicks are suppose to be really bad.I really don't think billy would do that to viki nowing what could have just happened.No i think the tough position was today when victor came over because if victor had of said anything his marriage would have been over.The only other thing could be restless style tv producers wanting him to do a story on victor.

#18978   2012/09/27 06:08PM
    greengrass

Bumping our wining couple back to the front with lots of villy love always and forever(Billy&Amila)

#18979   2012/09/27 06:27PM
    Supercouplev...

Anybody else hear that growl, that has been MIA, at the end, after watching a couple times, I knew it had to be there, had my headphones on,and sure enough, there it was

GOOD VILLY DAY

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#18980   2012/09/27 07:18PM
    Mer2

I just loved the way that greeted each other with that quick kiss when Billy came down the stairs while Vicky was on the phone. I had to watch it several times. That's what sets them apart from all the rest, well one of the things. They even make the little things they do mean so much.

The ending was so sweet!

« 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list