List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/25 07:19AM, Views: 2301835, Replies: 46379
    « 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 » »| page:
    #18961   2012/09/27 11:51AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    ErikaKayy

Okay... I'm at the library typing this on my iPod Touch.
    Just a few quick points before my self-imposed study break is over.

- A mere 47 votes seperate Villy from Niktor. 173-126. Niktor is the face of this show, but it would be something incredible if Villy held on to their lead and reigned supreme. If you headed to the Sony website and voted, awesome! If you haven't, register and vote, vote, vote!! Villy needs to hold on to their lead because Niktor is slowly but surely gaining. Spread the word: Twitter, FB, here, on the message boards...everywhere!! Poll probably closes at the end the day or something. So, let's all do our part -- there is probably be a small chance that Billy and Amelia might see this and be delightfully floored! Use that as your motivation and contribute to Villy trumping everyone!! In the words of Barack Obama, "Yes, we can!!"

-- Excuse my campaigning. Ahem. Hmm. The Billy and Victor thing could go both ways. He could decide that his experience in LA has made him realize that life is too short and actually intervene when Billy's, um, indiscretion comes too light. Or, what Victor has for Billy could be bigger than Sharon, Tucker, and Gen's revenge combined and Victor could be bidding his time. I mean, Victor has totally accepted Johnny as his newest grand kid and could surprisingly cut Billy the smallest of breaks. Especially since Billy will be mixing it up with big bro, Jack...which is what prompts another John Abbott haunting to set his boys straight or something.

-- That Johnny is a cutie and is going to blond like his daddy I see. I know very well Victor isn't dead but still, Victoria breaking down while cradling Johnny to her and Nikki sobbing at the grave very well broke my heart in two. And it broke all over again into smaller pieces watching Billy die a little on the inside every day. Can you imagine the nightmares he probably has when he goes to bed? I do. And they're doozies. I'm actually writing about Billy going to a therapist grudgingly... Either way, he should have said something from the get-go. Paying Genevieve just made things a lot worse too. I could handle it if Billy didn't involve Gen at all. But oh well.

-- In things not related to Villy, Tucker is scum post-Ashley. Dang. Katherine should verbally spank him!!

-- If it were up to me, Sharon would not get to live in her house on the ranch. Go live with a troll underneath a bridge. Or, she can go back to being Madison hood rat she probably was, pre-GC. I don't care -- I want Victor ripping her to shreds. But staying away from Villy.

-- Um, did Phyllis just imply that Christine was a bigger garden tool than she was? Wow. I like Phyllis sometimes, but the woman hit two people down with a car. Deliberately. So yeah, Christine has the right to be miffed. Heck, I would be too. Good on Lauren!! She's slept with every man in the room, having married all of them expect Danny, so Phyllis' argument is so invalid it's sad. Nick needs to be alone for a while. Real talk.

-- And to add to my first point, vote like crazy, you guys! I cannot wait for Villy to get back to burnt cookies and sexy metaphors

Happy Thursday xo.

--Erika

#18962   2012/09/27 01:21PM
    greengrass

Victor isn't going after billy, victor told billy today that he's naught going to say anything to viki about LA because he seen a hole other side of billy in LA,he told billy that the nun told him that he ran into the burning building to save him,Victor also said that viki is happy and want's her to stay that way,victor also said that she was happy with him he doesn't understand that but miracles do happen,billy said they sure do.So i think billy and victor have made piece with each other.So i think Villy is going to be okay as long as kevin keeps his mouth shut about it.At the end billy didn't have that woorried look anymore.Victor only wants viki to be happy and i think he realizes now that its billy that makes her happy.

#18963   2012/09/27 01:56PM
    greengrass

Bumping our Villy back to the front:Maybe now we will get some Villy Magic.

#18964   2012/09/27 01:57PM
    abc1234

The scene with Billy and Victor, legit made me well up. lol
    And it made my heart thaw a tiny bit for Victor.

Villy is in the new opening! Together! This is huge, because you know how often they change that

Good day for Villy! My faith that they will be ok has gone up quite a bit today!

I Love Villy!

#18965   2012/09/27 02:28PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote abc1234: The scene with Billy and Victor, legit made me well up. lol
    And it made my heart thaw a tiny bit for Victor.

Villy is in the new opening! Together! This is huge, because you know how often they change that

Good day for Villy! My faith that they will be ok has gone up quite a bit today!

I Love Villy!

This makes me very happy, I have been wanting them in the opening together for so long, yes, yes, yes VERY HUGE

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#18966   2012/09/27 03:10PM
    jcren

Victor and Billy calling a truce! I want to believe Victor -- and I think he is sincere FOR NOW. So I will take it.

LOVING that Niktor, Villy, and Shadam are the new credits! Surprised it wasn't Shick though... but ya know. LOL

#18967   2012/09/27 03:14PM
    ErikaKayy

Quote jcren: Victor and Billy calling a truce! I want to believe Victor -- and I think he is sincere FOR NOW. So I will take it.

LOVING that Niktor, Villy, and Shadam are the new credits! Surprised it wasn't Shick though... but ya know. LOL

I think he's sincere, only because Victor's disdain for Billy is trumped by his love for Victoria, but...I'm still looking at him with side eye, you know.

Yay, Villy getting cuddle time while Johnny sleeps!!

and great news, you guys, WE WON THE TOURNEY! THE Y&R 10,000 episode for BEST STORYLINE!!!

I'm still screaming and happy dancing on the inside!!! AHHHH! Great job, Team Villy xo. We kicked major ass against some worthy opponents, not gonna lie!

But I'm SOSOSO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!

Take note, writers. Take note.

-Erika

#18968   2012/09/27 03:25PM
    Supercouplev...

Not to toot my own horn, but....I know, we would all love for Billy to tell Vicki the truth, and maybe some day he will, but, he doesn't need to. Love, love, love, the cuddling. Ready to see them again.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/09/27 03:29PM
    #18969   2012/09/27 03:38PM
    greengrass

I am so happy victor desided naught to tell viki about billy being in LA,victor told billy he seen a hole new side of him and he doesn't want to hurt viki,so they both agree on that and they called a truce,now they are going to be to busy trying to save newman to even think about it.Billy lucked out this time so he better think twice before he does anything stupid again and put his marriage at stake.

#18970   2012/09/27 03:48PM
    greengrass

There is a spoiler for monday that says--Billys in a tough position and his marriage may suffer as a result.I thought his tough position would have been with victor today.What other tough position would he be in,the only other ones that know anything is kevin and Gen.Kevin won't say anything if billy explains to him about victor and Gen is to busy helping jack to worry about billy.

« 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list