List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 02:56PM, Views: 2298438, Replies: 46348
    « 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 » »| page:
    #18951   2012/09/27 05:05AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    Supercouplev...

Quote ErikaKayy: First off, good morning xo.

Secondly, I'm coming on here to tel you guys to vote! Villy's in the final against NIktor, and they have a large fanbase as well. And yes, we have Villy haters that will vote for Niktor, so Villy doesn't win We're ahead, but I warn you: do not get cocky. Do not get complacent (sp?).

If you have an account over at the Sony Boards - vote, and leave a little pro-Villy message in the thread. If you don't, register and leave a vote. It only takes thrity seconds of your life!

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE Team Villy. Let's do a clean sweep and maybe, that will get the writer's attention on how to handle Villy. Considering the fact that Villy is in the final, that, right there, should be their indicator as to who ends up endgame down the line: Nikki&Victor, Billy&Victoria, Adam& Chelsea, Nick&Sharon (when she gets her sanity back and I stop hoping she gets hit by a bus) and maybe, even Jack&Phyllis...

I don't care about anyone else.

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE.

-Erika

I got my vote in yesterday. I agree with everything you said, except the Chelsea and Adam, sorry, just can't forgive her.

Re-watching yesterday's show, I like the fact, the only non-Newman at the gravesight is Billy, the only one that didn't leave. Then I got to wondering, were is Carmine (Abby's boyfriend), no matter how long you've been dating, you go with them, when their father dies, weren't they together ALL THE TIME, just a little while ago, now he hasn't been seen, in how long.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#18952   2012/09/27 05:28AM
    greengrass

I just don't want victor going after Villy again,Hopefully victor will remember Billy did try to help him.I just want Villy to be happy again.

#18953   2012/09/27 06:37AM
    Supercouplev...

I guess I am alone on this, but, I am completely confident, Victor will not go after Billy. He has been fighting this for almost 3 years, and losing at every turn, even he has to see, this is one battle, he won't win.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#18954   2012/09/27 07:35AM
    ErikaKayy

Quote Supercouplevilly: I guess I am alone on this, but, I am completely confident, Victor will not go after Billy. He has been fighting this for almost 3 years, and losing at every turn, even he has to see, this is one battle, he won't win.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Either way, the fallout will not be pretty.

Brace yourselves, Team Villy. Brace yourselves.

#18955   2012/09/27 08:14AM
    spartes

Also maybe Nikki will let Victor knows that it was Billy that gave her this # to call him. But I don't know why Victor will need to go after Billy. So will Nikki let him do this knowing that Billy could have taking advantage of this thing but he didn't. Billy is really beating up on his self and I don't like it. Hoping when Billy tell Vikki what going on that she wont judge him to much. But we know that Billy love Vikki so much and he think that it will end bad when Vikki find out.{VILLY REALLY DO NEED TO BE FIND}

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#18956   2012/09/27 09:34AM
    spartes

Quote greengrass: I just don't want victor going after Villy again,Hopefully victor will remember Billy did try to help him.I just want Villy to be happy again.

I'm with you on this one so maybe the new writers will let Victor go after his real enemies. Because it not Billy anymore and he should see that this man really do love my daughter. But we know this a lone shot and Victor could give VILLY his BLESSING. Billy make Vikki happy and Victor should remember that. Plus it was a good fight and now he done fighting them. Vikki see this will be please. I want to see that smile that we love so much and not Billy looking sad.VILLY SHOULD BE THE END GAME.

VILLLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#18957   2012/09/27 09:38AM
    Supercouplev...

I can't explain why, but I am not worried about Villy, they will be fine, they will get through this, together. They will have things to deal with, outside of each other.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#18958   2012/09/27 09:58AM
    Supercouplev...

Went to look at the storyline contests, noticed Victor and Nikki went against both their kids, they beat Phyllis and Nick by over 30 votes, but they are being creamed by Billy and Victoria by 50 votes. TEAM VILLY

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#18959   2012/09/27 11:07AM
    greengrass

Bumping Villy back to the front

#18960   2012/09/27 11:16AM
    spartes

Can it be said that as much as different spoilers talk about many couples we can't get them to give us what really going to happen to VILLY.Will Vicki understand what Billy was trying to do or not. She says that she love him and we know she does but will it show with all this we he explain to her about knowing where her father was and didn't tell her. I'm hoping that Vicki love into his eyes and see that Billy is hurting from this and how much it hurt him for not telling her. Are will she be so mad at him that she will have to take some time.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

« 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list