Quote ErikaKayy: I'm not letting the negativity and hate get to me. Honestly, because even though I think the writers are sniffing glue...this couple is together, in it united and that's all I care about.
Now, here's that commentary I promised:
- Alrighty. I'm not even going to crucify the kid for the situation that he was born in. I'm sorry - like, I can't do it. Like, there's no time machine and if it were up to us and there was a time machine, we'd erase Myanmar and Vicki would be pregnant with quads or something. I'm not saying anything until I see how everything goes down. But the baby is adorable either way, and kudos to the Y&R department for casting children, anyway. Everything else sucks, and I'll tell you why.
- There is a reason no one acknowledges that CHELSEA sought Billy, CHELSEA set Billy up, CHELSEA drugged Billy, and slept with him with him not even remembering it. There's like a gendered double standard here (example: Daniel, with Daisy drugging him). This wasn't a hookup. Billy was not aware or awake, when Chelsea went down on him. This is FACT. If a woman on this show, was raped, that would be a storyline and these people would just milk the crap out of it. Rape is something serious, something that is out there, and I just feel like men being raped is trivialized on the show. Like it doesn't matter. Billy and Daniel are both drugged by women as a woman goes down on them without their remembering knowledge or anything. And nobody calls it out. That's not SEDUCTION. I'm offended the show is sugar-coated that. MAB needs to address that, okay? Because I just know it were a woman getting pregnant from rape on the show, MAB would milk it and throw it in the viewer's faces for five years.
- For me, I'm neither pro-Victoria or pro-Chelsea, I get where Victoria's coming from. And I like Adam, but the man has done some horrendous things. It would be stupid of Chelsea to naively befriend Adam - I'm not saying ostrichsize the man because I believe he wanted to change too to a certain extent - but she should be aware. Just know what she's getting into if she's gonna hang with Adam. That's what Victoria was trying to get across. But I don't think that Victoria should really give a crap who Chelsea hangs out with. They're not friends. They're not throwing slumber parties. They just got cordial, even then they're tension there. So, I don't get why Chelsea and who she associates with is Victoria's business. It's just not. I get Victoria's concern, but she needs to fall back on this one. You guys may disagree with me, but it is what it is. Sorry.
- I feel the same way I did about Lucy. But the only difference is that this child has Billy's blood flowing in his veins (no matter how much we wish for it to be someone else). So, Billy does have legal rights to his child if Chelsea suddenly decides to wants to be a mother. Chelsea isn't the mothering type - she's a gypsy, a nomad, not the type that would be strapped down with a kid. But I do believe she loves her son, and I hope for once, in her life, she'll do something right and let Billy and Victoria raise her child.
- My heart does went pitter-patter when Jack got excited about his new nephew ("Master Abbott, King of the Nursery!" That cracked me up, for some reason) and Nikki referred to the baby as her grandson. I lovelovelove these family scenes. It'll be nice for Delia to meet her little brother. I wish Y&R would focus more on that.
- Victor. There's a special place in Hell for people like him. A seat between the Devil himself and the Marquis de Sade, or Jeffrey Dahmer. That's all I'm gonna say about that. I can't swear on here.
- Chelsea kicked her Mom out, and told her never to come back. For once, I agree - Anita, please go to back to your boondocks in Arizona (because that's where Jeff said she was from) and stay there.
- I understand the frustrating some of you feel. But think about the fact that it is way different than Lucy-gate. They're together, united front in tact. And at the end of the day, isn't that what we want: Billy AND Victoria? Baby or no, I'm just happy they're happily stuck with each other.
- I said it, once, and I'll say it again: I'll be okay with Billy and Victoria raising Chelsea's baby if they have a biologically Abbott-Newman baby as well - that little girl we see in Victor's vision thing (which was useless because he didn't learn a DAMN thing), I believe is their baby. The writers wouldn't do that, unless they were going to drop some Billy and Victoria baby foreshadowing. Making Victoria infertile was the STUPIDEST thing MAB ever did in my book. WHACK!
- The anti-Victoria sentiment is disgusting too. Just because you don't see Reed there, that doesn't mean that off-screen she doesn't talk to him, or video-chat, or even like, fly out one day for a visit. It's a two hour flight. Victoria's not perfect and Billy is not a saint by any means, about to be canonized anytime soon. But really, ALL of the characters are flawed. How many of them have done their own dirt, and have crapped all over people? ALL OF THEM. So, they need to get off Victoria's back and stop pretending their characters' poop don't smell, because it does. Everyone has their own dirt and flaws, and if the haters dumping on Victoria could get their heads out of their a***s, they would see that.
- Oh, and a couple things. I've noticed haters flocking the thread here to spew their hate and ignorance, before they duck out again. That's petty.
- ATTN HATERS (and yeah, I'm calling you guys out): this is the pro-Villy thread. Even you're picking a fight or can't read - either, it doesn't matter to me. Respect the thread and get out. Thanks. Give courtesy, and it'll come back.
I agree with u Vicki shouldn't tell Chelsea to stay away from Adam, it's just not her Place to do so even though I understood her point. Lets not forget though that they were in her House so that's another thing as well.
In a way I am kind of glad that they had the blow up cause at least some things were made very clear between both Characters. I also feel that the blow up was suppose to be more about Adam than anything else and not to make Vicki look bad.
I always said that I feel Victor is more responsible as to why the Kids didn't really get a long with Adam. He was suppose to be a Father making sure that his Kids had gotten a long instead he acted like a Businessman than a Father and pitted them against each other. Why would any of us would expect the Kids to get a long if the Father didn't insinuate that they do so.
Adam was the outside Kid who no one in GC really knew at the time when he 1st came to Town especially his Siblings. IMO though to me he came off as a little cocky towards them and I get the feeling that they were intimidated by him.
Of course Adam did do some awful things that would prolong their hatred of him such as firing Vicki when Victor left him everything in his will, causing Ashley to lose her unborn Baby, making Sharon think for Months that her Baby was dead, framing Nick for his fake death, schemed with and helped Patty escape from a Mental Institution etc. (oh yeah I could care less about what he did to Victor). So in away I can't blame Vicki for not trusting Adam around Chelsea and the Baby but come on seriously Writers Adam is more dangerous than Chelsea was.
Chelsea was scheming since she was 10 years old, Adam was probably thinking about how many eggs the Chicken would lay in its nest or how to become the next Einstein LOL. I never seize to laugh at Vicki asking Chelsea to stay away from Adam because he is so dangerous LOL, uh not really IMO.
I like u don't mind if they get to keep this Baby but only if it's in one peace and if they can have a Bio Child of their own that would be nice too. Like I said Chelsea is the Bio Mother, they can't beat that. Then again Billy is suppose to be the Father so he has rights even if Chelsea changes her mind about the adoption.