List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/20 08:52PM, Views: 2252948, Replies: 46027
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2010/06/02 03:43PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA !!! ♥ �
    butterfly af...

Vicki and Billy = real love and supercouple potential.

#92   2010/06/02 04:42PM
    gigi10

I am soooo disappointed!! I was hoping they were really married. I hope the writers don't mess this up.

#93   2010/06/02 06:52PM
    Keeley

Hi there butterfly By the looks of this board, I'm thinking supercouple is where these two are headed! Glad everyone is posting so many great comments about them, I have to think that the writers get some knowledge of what viewers say on here.

#94   2010/06/02 06:57PM
    Keeley

Hi gigi I know, I didn't think there would be this kind of twist with the marriage in Jamaica. I think they are going to keep coming back to each other, like they have been...because it is the only place they feel welcome or wanted is with each other! All Billy gets from other people is those who think he is messed up. Victoria gets nothing but disappointment trying to see Reed more.
    I would just love to see a whole hour of Billy and Victoria! And...I just can't wait for them to admit they love each other!

#95   2010/06/02 06:57PM
    Benay

A real wedding (that's legal this time) will prove they really love each other, and the Jamaican wedding wasn't just a drunk joke - and all the relatives will get to come and give them their blessings. (HA HA)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/06/02 06:59PM
    #96   2010/06/02 07:04PM
    Keeley

Quote Benay: A real wedding (that's legal this time) will prove they really love each other, and the Jamaican wedding wasn't just a drunk joke - and all the relatives will get to come and give them their blessings. (HA HA)

Yes, Benay, that is a great idea!! That could be the huge all-out wedding I am hoping for...plus what you thought of...all of their fans get to come! We will all be flown to GC on the Newman private jet! Can't wait to see each of you in person at the wedding!!!

#97   2010/06/02 07:10PM
    Benay

Can you imagine the brawl at the wedding when the priest asks if anyone objects and all of Billy's fans head for the alter.

I'm switching out the guest book for a sign-up sheet for the honeymoon. Anyone else want to sign up?

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2010/06/02 07:12PM
    #98   2010/06/02 07:12PM
    Keeley

Quote Benay: Can you imagine the brawl at the wedding when the priest asks if anyone objects and all Billy's fan head for the alter.

I'm switching out the guest book for a sign-up book for the honeymoon.

TOO FUNNY Benay!!! The objections would take up the entire ceremony!!! Hey, hurry up and get us on the sign-up sheet, and go shop for your new clothes for the trip!!!

#99   2010/06/02 07:15PM
    Benay

Quote Keeley:
    Quote Benay: Can you imagine the brawl at the wedding when the priest asks if anyone objects and all Billy's fan head for the alter.

TOO FUNNY Benay!!! The objections would take up the entire ceremony!!! Hey, hurry up and get us on the sign-up sheet, and go shop for your new clothes for the trip!!!

I think we all should wear wedding gowns. In all the confusion, one of us might get lucky!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/06/02 07:16PM
    #100   2010/06/02 07:17PM
    Keeley

Quote Benay:
    Quote Keeley:

I think we all should wear wedding gowns. In all the confusion, one of us might get lucky!

I am blonde, so I would have to dye my hair, but OK!!!! I'm in !!! Who else is coming with us?

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list