List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/23 07:29AM, Views: 2142928, Replies: 44757
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2010/05/29 01:31AM
    ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA !!! ♥
    Keeley

:) Billy & Victoria are flirty and are SO FUN TOGETHER ...I think that is why I can't wait to see these two! I LOVE that even when they try to stop seeing each other, one of them always fails at pretending there isn't still hot chemistry between them. They always end up in each others arms! If you are addicted to these two...what do you love about them as the new couple in GC?? ♥♥♥

#2   2010/05/29 04:23AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA !!! ♥ �
    nikkinak

They are such total opposites. I think that's one of the things that makes them so much fun. She is so uptight and he is so carefree and fun. He is one of my favorite things about this show. I love every scene he's in. He is sweet, he's funny, he's adorable, he's sarcastic, he has great facial expressions, etc. I can't say enough about Billy! I just love him!

#3   2010/05/29 05:05AM
    Oreo123

And their one liners are zingers....I nearly feel off my chair laughing when the banter between them included sausage. He said he usually cooks breakfast in the bude. Victoria warned him that he could burn his sausage. LMAO......and when she left without having breakfast he told her "You haven't even eaten my sausage yet!" Unbelievable........

#4   2010/05/29 06:25AM
    Mo in Canada

And they both look like they are so into the relationship, Victoria is blushing (could be the make-up dept?) all the time, love them together! The fall out Victor-wise is going to be great, yes am so glad the writers set them up together.

#5   2010/05/29 08:35AM
    puddycat

If somebody had told me months ago that these two were going to hook up, I would have said "No Way!" I never knew this side of Victoria and I'm loving it!

Of course, Billy? Ohhhhhhh Billy, Billy, Billy! I'm holding my breath until July 4th, hoping he will have some "fireworks" boxer shorts!

#6   2010/05/29 08:44AM
    Mo in Canada

Quote puddycat: If somebody had told me months ago that these two were going to hook up, I would have said "No Way!" I never knew this side of Victoria and I'm loving it!

Of course, Billy? Ohhhhhhh Billy, Billy, Billy! I'm holding my breath until July 4th, hoping he will have some "fireworks" boxer shorts!

Oh Puddy, you are bad! LOL Haven't I been saying for weeks we are more than overdue for a good old Newman 4th of July pool party?

#7   2010/05/29 09:56AM
    puddycat

Quote Mo in Canada:
    Quote puddycat: If somebody had told me months ago that these two were going to hook up, I would have said "No Way!" I never knew this side of Victoria and I'm loving it!

Oh Puddy, you are bad! LOL Haven't I been saying for weeks we are more than overdue for a good old Newman 4th of July pool party?

Yes, Yes, Yes! But I don't want a bathing suit - - I want boxer shorts!!!

#8   2010/05/29 10:06AM
    Mo in Canada

[quote]Quote puddycat[/b
    Oh Puddy, you are bad! LOL Haven't I been saying for weeks we are more than overdue for a good old Newman 4th of July pool party?[/quote]

Yes, Yes, Yes! But I don't want a bathing suit - - I want boxer shorts!!! [/quote]

As long as it isn't a Speedo I'm more than good Pud!

#9   2010/05/29 10:08AM
    Mo in Canada

& again, sorry everyone ... no idea why that came up as all bold case, I'm an IT idiot I guess.

#10   2010/05/29 10:14AM
    CARMEN JONES

I love Billy point blank!! He brings out the best in whoever he is paired with(execpt Mac). I wonder did she ever taste his sausage? I'm sure he fixed breakfast in bed for her

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list