List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Top Three Favorite Characters and Why?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Top Three Favorite Characters and Why?

Started by george at 2007/03/21 06:53PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/19 10:10AM, Views: 1533, Replies: 39
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2007/04/19 12:40AM
    Re: Top Three Favorite Characters and Why?
    JeanC

:-)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/19 12:42AM
    #32   2007/04/19 12:54AM
    pussykat

Phyllis - so bad.....love it
    Nick - so yummy...need I say more!
    Michael - so cute and a loving husband and father

#33   2007/04/19 02:02AM
    NotSoYButStillR

Hard to choose just 3, but I'll try:

Victor Newman, looks a little like an old love, his personality is like my husband.

Jack Abbott - 'Ol Smilin Jack. He justifies everything he wants and has charisma.

Phyllis - No matter who she's linked with romantically, I'm also interested in her, can't quite say why - the bad girl you love to hate/hate to love?

#34   2007/04/19 08:47AM
    Beckicat

It is hard to pick only 3 but I love characters that grow as the show goes on.
    1 Dru she was so fiesty & always made me laugh & I think her character grew stronger & stronger.(Love the actress)
    2 Lauren oh so pretty, very strong & has really come a long way since she was a nasty teen making fun of Tracy Abbot(adore the actress!).
    3 Kevin(I hope I don't get clobbered for this)Yes I know he is still doing some naughty thinks but he is so cute I can't help but love him.(Love the actor!

#35   2007/04/19 08:51AM
    BabygirlAH

Victor - Because I have loved him since the 80's.
    Lauren - One of the few characters that I don't want to shoot.
    Cane and Ji Min because they are fine.

#36   2007/04/19 08:57AM
    KeepingItReal

Ji Ming - He's Hot
    Nick - He's hot, hot
    Cane - He's hot hot hot
    Malcom - He's just heat's up the place

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/19 08:58AM
    #37   2007/04/19 09:05AM
    WeLuvYandR

Lauren - she's just nice!
    Sharon - because she has been one of my favorites for a while now
    Nick - I just love to look at his smile!

#38   2007/04/19 09:18AM
    restlessfan

Victor Newman-Because he has class and will kick anyone's a-- who messes with his family and Eric Braeden does such a good job portraying Victor Newman, what's not to like?

Nikki- Because she beautiful and she stands up to Victor and trying to be independent and she's a survivor.

Adrian- Because he is so d--- fine and I love him with Colleen and I wish it was me he was kissing!

#39   2007/04/19 09:53AM
    SKINNYMINNY

:) #1--VICTOR NEWMAN- Just look at him, the man is GORGEOUS, it dosen't matter what he wears, jeans and t-shirt, or one of his classic suit, he is the man. When he smiles, or when he frowns, or gives that deadly glare, he is THE MAN. I know that alot of you hate Victor because of his attitude, but when a person grows up alone without no one to care for, or to teach them, they grow up with this hard shell, and never trust anyone, and thats what happen to Victor, he raised himself, every thing he learned he learned on the streets
    #2----NIKKI NEWMAN--I like her when she's not being a snobbish little twit, like now, because she and Victor are magic together. Nikki is the only woman Victor has truly loved.
    #3---KAY CHANCELLOR--- She is a class act.

#40   2007/04/19 10:10AM
    pdames4

#1 Drucilla Winters- I could relate to the character and she always made me laugh whether she was being good or so very naughty.
    #2 Tie between Jack and Victor- so much power, loyalty and nobody can be as loving as Jack while nobody can be as ruthless as Victor Newman.
    #3 Tie between Michael and Kaye- love them both. They are such fun to watch.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list