List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Top Three Favorite Characters and Why?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Top Three Favorite Characters and Why?

Started by george at 2007/03/21 06:53PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/19 10:10AM, Views: 1531, Replies: 39
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2007/03/21 07:02PM
    Re: Top Three Favorite Characters and Why?
    allimcbeal

Adrian- Because he is sexy and handsome and gives me goosebumps! Love his smile.
    Colleen- A smart beautiful girl who stands up for what she wants.
    Cane- Looks like a great sensitve guy, who just want his mommy.

#2   2007/03/21 07:02PM
    SouthernLady

number one=Adrian--sexy

number two=Colleen--love her w/Adrian

number three--Cadrian...See number one and two

#3   2007/03/21 07:09PM
    CadrianxLove

1. Adrian Korbel- he's smart, charming, funny as hell, his personalty is just so intresting, and i love that about him. he's a great actor! he's gorgeouse, sexy, handsome, hot, adorable, just PERFECTION STUNNING! if i built a bf or husband i would end up with him, he's incredible from his personalty to his looks. i adore the man i would marry him♥ i think if i had to write everything i love about him down it would take days. *sigh* i love him. he's an awesome actor, if you hate the guy he must be doing a pretty good job! i love how he has a bit of mysteriosness to him, and his big words, everything and i mean i love everything about him!!!!! i love eyal podell!

2.Colleen Carlton- Beautiful, smart, i like her personlty i understand her character. shes in turning point in her life, shes maturing i think shes awesome talented. i like her smart remarks, she reminds me of well me so if you dont like her you probly wudnt like me so much. i relate to her character so i think thats why i root for her charachter so much, and i love her relationshiip with adrian..♥ Adrianne leon is a wonderful actress! i love how her charachter has deloped and matured since shes met adrain korbel.

3.Micheal Baldwin- he seems like hes a very complex person, he's been through alot in his life. he's such a great charachter, i like how he seems to REAL. a real prson with real emotions. christian leblac is so talented. when he thought layuren died and he cried..i cried i love him. i like him its like he has so many emotions and its like really incredible i also love hes found lauren its the prfect person for him she gets him he gets her they both have pasts but now are truly good people.

i love other characters but those r my top 3

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/21 07:33PM
    #4   2007/03/21 07:10PM
    CadrianxLove

Quote allimcbeal: Adrian- Because he is sexy and handsome and gives me goosebumps! Love his smile.
    Colleen- A smart beautiful girl who stands up for what she wants.
    Cane- Looks like a great sensitve guy, who just want his mommy.

shoot i fergot cane! ahh i love him too!

#5   2007/03/21 07:10PM
    CadrianxLove

Quote SouthernLady: number one=Adrian--sexy

number two=Colleen--love her w/Adrian

number three--Cadrian...See number one and two

they are why i wach the show

#6   2007/03/21 07:18PM
    Soulsistah

One of my top three was Ashley, but since she's no longer on the show:

Jack - loyal, fights with all he's got for what he believes in which is usually his family and Jabot's protection. He's smart, suave, debonair and isn't afraid to battle with TGVN. Love my "Jackie"

Drucilla - what's not to like? What'we've seen of Dru these past few months was NOT Dru. The real Dru is sassy with a capital S, smart, creative, stylish, classy, loyal to friends and family and very protective of that, trustworthy, and she also fights for what she believes in, even if she's the only one (a la Jack )

Sharon - A truely kind person. She has a heart of gold, in that while she makes mistakes, she never deliberately sets out to hurt people; beautiful, loving mother, loyal friend, trustworthy, smart, stylish, classy, composed and a survivor of whatever comes her way. Oh, and did I say beautiful

#7   2007/03/21 07:31PM
    MissHathaway

Adrian - just like buttah

Colleen - luckiest girl in the world kissing my man

JT - Rebl without a Cause factor

Sorry had to come back and edit - Don't like the stalker s/l so I'll say Lily - she's sweet

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/18 02:01PM
    #8   2007/03/21 07:44PM
    Latricia

Adrian he so fine
    Colleen she so pretty
    Adrian and Colleen they so beautiful together

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list