List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon & Phyllis's Hair

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon & Phyllis's Hair

Started by cats meow at 2010/05/24 04:00PM
    Latest post: 2010/05/28 03:35PM, Views: 8351, Replies: 62
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #21   2010/05/25 03:21PM
    Re: Sharon & Phyllis's Hair
    RussellFan

Quote choochifer1:
    Quote Sydney9098:
    Quote choochifer1: Both women now wear extensions in their hair- In real life they both actually have short hair.

I think that is why they have breakages that you can see along the top of the head.

I'm sure wearing extensions causes some sort of tic- like putting hair behind ears, etc... like when you have acrylic nails or wraps put on, you use your hands differently and gesture differently.

I dunno, my opinion.

They are BOTH stunning women, but they should make the hairdressers do something different.

I did not know that they both wore extensions and had short hair in real life. I don't think I have ever seen a picture of them with short hair. How short is their hair? Hmmmm, learn something new everyday!

Sharon has had extensions for years, I read somwhere that her real hair is about shoulder length (I think her bangs are real So picture that length all over).

I read recently that Michelle recently had her hair cut- Maybe motherhood caused the rash change??? Dunno- BUt I haven't seen a pic of either with short hair. Someone said there were actually episodes of Phyliss with short hair, but I missed them. Maybe others know???

MS is also more blonde, less RED. I've heard THAT all over the place.

Michelle Stafford does NOT wear extensions. I have had numerous convos with her hairdresser! Yes, she cut her hair but there is not much of a change in the length of her hair! However yes, she is indeed a natural blonde! More of a strawberry blonde to be exact. We will not be seeing her new haircut on the show for at least another 2 weeks!

Sharon Case's hair is shorter in real life. Yes, she wears extensions but IDK why cause those extensions SUCK!!

Michelle hasn't dramatically cut her hair for years. The episode that you are referring to is when she pinned her hair back...making it look as though she had a bob haircut!

#22   2010/05/25 03:40PM
    Lady53

Quote RussellFan:
    Quote choochifer1:
    Quote Sydney9098:
    Quote choochifer1: Both women now wear extensions in their hair- In real life they both actually have short hair.

I think that is why they have breakages that you can see along the top of the head.

I'm sure wearing extensions causes some sort of tic- like putting hair behind ears, etc... like when you have acrylic nails or wraps put on, you use your hands differently and gesture differently.

I dunno, my opinion.

They are BOTH stunning women, but they should make the hairdressers do something different.

I did not know that they both wore extensions and had short hair in real life. I don't think I have ever seen a picture of them with short hair. How short is their hair? Hmmmm, learn something new everyday!

Sharon has had extensions for years, I read somwhere that her real hair is about shoulder length (I think her bangs are real So picture that length all over).

I read recently that Michelle recently had her hair cut- Maybe motherhood caused the rash change??? Dunno- BUt I haven't seen a pic of either with short hair. Someone said there were actually episodes of Phyliss with short hair, but I missed them. Maybe others know???

Michelle Stafford does NOT wear extensions. I have had numerous convos with her hairdresser! Yes, she cut her hair but there is not much of a change in the length of her hair! However yes, she is indeed a natural blonde! More of a strawberry blonde to be exact. We will not be seeing her new haircut on the show for at least another 2 weeks!

Sharon Case's hair is shorter in real life. Yes, she wears extensions but IDK why cause those extensions SUCK!!

Michelle hasn't dramatically cut her hair for years. The episode that you are referring to is when she pinned her hair back...making it look as though she had a bob haircut!

I just talked to George yesterday and he said neither of them have extensions. Sharon does not and Michelle does not have extensions. He said to tell anybody saying they do that they are a liar.

#23   2010/05/25 03:48PM
    soaps4me2

Quote Lady53:
    Quote RussellFan:
    Quote choochifer1:
    Quote Sydney9098:

I dunno, my opinion.

I just talked to George yesterday and he said neither of them have extensions. Sharon does not and Michelle does not have extensions. He said to tell anybody saying they do that they are a liar.

I never thought either lady wore them and this confirms it.Thanks Lady53

#24   2010/05/25 04:12PM
    lightandday

I never thought either one of them wore a weave, Some folk get it twisted with what ah’ WEAVE really is, a weave and hair extensions are two different things at least where I come from, these ladies hair move to freely to say they have a weave, I don’t think so, now if somebody said SC or MS wore a lace front then I would digress, since not Well Y&R don’t have a clue about a damn weave look at that horse hair Conniption they had in Chloe and Mackenzie Head a few months back, Oh’My’Gosh that was sum mucked-up weave fo'sho & that hair was so harsh looking and unmatched to their natural tresses just like Laurens another Weave job that need to be taken out with the quickness.

#25   2010/05/25 05:20PM
    Ethelmae02

I have NO doubt Sharon Case wears extensions. Notice how her hair is longer and shorter alot. that short mess in the front has to be her real hair and length. Plus you can spot the extensions since my daughter does hair and she can tell me when she's sporting them. No one has jacked up lengths like SC sports. Her hair was shoulder length awhile back in her picture with her ex husband Sandy. It was neck length and curled at the end. There's no way Sharon Case isnt wearing fake hair implanted. Same with Tracey Bergman..she wears them as well. Not sure about Michelle but her hair sure has way more body to it and its styled different do's compared to Sharon's and Tracy's who basically is styled the same. Sharon's do does her no favors and she needs to do something about the flyaways. Take a look back at pictures of Sharon and you will see many different lengths and come on, hair dont grow overnight. She'd best do good with some kind of trim or at least get it one close length. As for fashions, her clothes reek. That coral multiple beads she had going on looked like she borrowed one of Jill's necklaces or something Kay would've sported. Her clothes she wore when Nick was in jail were horrid and that gray top she wore looked similar to a karate warmup. Michelle appears to have the healthiest hair with shine and body out of the two Sharon and Traci.

#26   2010/05/25 05:28PM
    Lady53

Quote Ethelmae02: I have NO doubt Sharon Case wears extensions. Notice how her hair is longer and shorter alot. that short mess in the front has to be her real hair and length. Plus you can spot the extensions since my daughter does hair and she can tell me when she's sporting them. No one has jacked up lengths like SC sports. Her hair was shoulder length awhile back in her picture with her ex husband Sandy. It was neck length and curled at the end. There's no way Sharon Case isnt wearing fake hair implanted. Same with Tracey Bergman..she wears them as well. Not sure about Michelle but her hair sure has way more body to it and its styled different do's compared to Sharon's and Tracy's who basically is styled the same. Sharon's do does her no favors and she needs to do something about the flyaways. Take a look back at pictures of Sharon and you will see many different lengths and come on, hair dont grow overnight. She'd best do good with some kind of trim or at least get it one close length. As for fashions, her clothes reek. That coral multiple beads she had going on looked like she borrowed one of Jill's necklaces or something Kay would've sported. Her clothes she wore when Nick was in jail were horrid and that gray top she wore looked similar to a karate warmup. Michelle appears to have the healthiest hair with shine and body out of the two Sharon and Traci.

Only in your mind, cuz you just want to bash Sharon. Their stylist knows if they wear extensions or not, and George says no.

#27   2010/05/25 06:42PM
    choochifer1

Well, I won't get upset over being called a liar. I never claimed to know either of these women personally, only to have read it.

People have wrong info all the time.

Just remember please that this is an internet foruma nd everything each of us say is worth a grain of salt. Including "George" and residents of LA.

Just sayin.

#28   2010/05/25 06:45PM
    Debrajo

Quote Lady53:
    Quote Ethelmae02: I have NO doubt Sharon Case wears extensions. Notice how her hair is longer and shorter alot. that short mess in the front has to be her real hair and length. Plus you can spot the extensions since my daughter does hair and she can tell me when she's sporting them. No one has jacked up lengths like SC sports. Her hair was shoulder length awhile back in her picture with her ex husband Sandy. It was neck length and curled at the end. There's no way Sharon Case isnt wearing fake hair implanted. Same with Tracey Bergman..she wears them as well. Not sure about Michelle but her hair sure has way more body to it and its styled different do's compared to Sharon's and Tracy's who basically is styled the same. Sharon's do does her no favors and she needs to do something about the flyaways. Take a look back at pictures of Sharon and you will see many different lengths and come on, hair dont grow overnight. She'd best do good with some kind of trim or at least get it one close length. As for fashions, her clothes reek. That coral multiple beads she had going on looked like she borrowed one of Jill's necklaces or something Kay would've sported. Her clothes she wore when Nick was in jail were horrid and that gray top she wore looked similar to a karate warmup. Michelle appears to have the healthiest hair with shine and body out of the two Sharon and Traci.

Only in your mind, cuz you just want to bash Sharon. Their stylist knows if they wear extensions or not, and George says no.

Lady that's fine with me.I believe George.

#29   2010/05/25 06:50PM
    sinshine

It was on the old cbs board once, that Phyllis wore a wig alot. I always wondered why she did that.

#30   2010/05/25 07:01PM
    Lady53

Quote choochifer1: Well, I won't get upset over being called a liar. I never claimed to know either of these women personally, only to have read it.

People have wrong info all the time.

Just remember please that this is an internet foruma nd everything each of us say is worth a grain of salt. Including "George" and residents of LA.

Just sayin.

Don't want to argue with you chooch, but letting you know that George is their stylist, infact he is the head stylist for Y&R and also has his own salon. He does hair for all the women on Y&R and also for other shows too. He doesn't post on these forums either. I have talked to him via Twitter many times about the hair styles and other things. Found out my old neighbor knows George by going to his salon. She moved out there 8 yrs ago.
    Any way, I asked him the question if either woman wore extensions, and telling him some are saying they do and that was the answer he gave.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list