List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: ADAM IS ALIVE

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

ADAM IS ALIVE

Started by kjmac at 2010/05/22 02:28PM
    Latest post: 2010/05/24 12:43AM, Views: 608, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2010/05/22 02:28PM
    ADAM IS ALIVE
    kjmac

THE MISSING GUY IN THE PICTURE IS THE DEAD GUY IN THE BASEMENT. SOME HOW ADAM FOUND SOMEONE WITH HIS DNA MATCH OR PLANTED DNA AT THE DNA BANK TO MATCH...HE IS SMART! HE IS ALVIE AND WILL COME TO TORTURE OR HAUNT THE PHYLIS, SHARON, NICK OR VICTOR. THEY MAY FIND HIM AT THE FARM. EVEN THOUGH VICTOR WAS THERE ONCE.

#2   2010/05/22 02:37PM
    Re: ADAM IS ALIVE
    zzyzx

I have never believed that Adam is dead. This is a huge setup against the Newmans. Only the good die young.

#3   2010/05/22 03:06PM
    YEA! ADAM IS ALIVE
    TruthDetective

I HATE THE NEWMANS! Go Adam Go! I hope he destroys his horrible father and sibilings, especially Nick the jerk.

#4   2010/05/22 03:06PM
    rkat

There was a post a few weeks back where Adam supposedly gave "the missing man" (aka the man he met in the diner) an organ/bone marrow transplant. Hence when killed his DNA would match Adam & everyone would think Adam was dead. I'm not sure if this is how it is supposed to go down but --I do believe Adam is still alive.......

#5   2010/05/22 03:12PM
    Danika

Quote TruthDetective: I HATE THE NEWMANS! Go Adam Go! I hope he destroys his horrible father and sibilings, especially Nick the jerk.

ICAM.

#6   2010/05/23 07:36PM
    soapgran

Here's one from page four.

#7   2010/05/24 12:43AM
    RealityCheck48

If Adam shows up, I think Sharon will faint then go mad. She'll be in the cell next to PattyCakes at the nut house!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list