List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lauren Fenmore Baldwin new look?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lauren Fenmore Baldwin new look?

Started by gem93 at 2010/05/20 06:48PM
    Latest post: 2012/06/29 12:52PM, Views: 3821, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2010/05/20 06:48PM
    Lauren Fenmore Baldwin new look?
    gem93

Don't you think Lauren should get a fresh hair style and maybe another color?? I mean...if I had someone lock me away and almost kill me and they were my evil double....I would be doing like Jana. Anytime Lauren looks in a mirror she would see herself and Sara in one nightmare package. A normal person would go and get hair lightened or darkened and a whole new look. However..I think Lauren wears a wig for the show. Never see hair part and scalp and her hair is always so stiff and the exact same. Does anyone else think it's time Lauren sports a new look? She looks messy and you can barely see her face. Same with Phylis and Sharon...they have been wearing the same style forever. WE in real life change more than they do.

#2   2010/05/20 06:53PM
    Re: Lauren Fenmore Baldwin new look?
    tel4plm

I'm sorry, but I strongly disagree.

I think Lauren/Tracy Bregman is flat out gorgeous. I think her hair is very flattering, I think her clothes/make-up/mannerisms are flawless.

There's nothing about Lauren I'd change - other than to get her a S/L that doesn't involve Sheila.

#3   2010/05/20 06:53PM
    pgl35

Quote gem93: Don't you think Lauren should get a fresh hair style and maybe another color?? I mean...if I had someone lock me away and almost kill me and they were my evil double....I would be doing like Jana. Anytime Lauren looks in a mirror she would see herself and Sara in one nightmare package. A normal person would go and get hair lightened or darkened and a whole new look. However..I think Lauren wears a wig for the show. Never see hair part and scalp and her hair is always so stiff and the exact same. Does anyone else think it's time Lauren sports a new look? She looks messy and you can barely see her face. Same with Phylis and Sharon...they have been wearing the same style forever. WE in real life change more than they do.

I liked Laurens hair when it was wavy with blonde streaks in it. However , I think Lauren is beautiful no matter how she wears her hair. I think she has pretty hair now. I don't think it is a wig. I think Phyllis's hair is beautiful. She changes her hair from wavy to straight so her style is not the same every day. And I love Sharons hair when it is curled.

#4   2010/05/20 07:02PM
    Sydney9098

Quote pgl35:
    Quote gem93: Don't you think Lauren should get a fresh hair style and maybe another color?? I mean...if I had someone lock me away and almost kill me and they were my evil double....I would be doing like Jana. Anytime Lauren looks in a mirror she would see herself and Sara in one nightmare package. A normal person would go and get hair lightened or darkened and a whole new look. However..I think Lauren wears a wig for the show. Never see hair part and scalp and her hair is always so stiff and the exact same. Does anyone else think it's time Lauren sports a new look? She looks messy and you can barely see her face. Same with Phylis and Sharon...they have been wearing the same style forever. WE in real life change more than they do.

I liked Laurens hair when it was wavy with blonde streaks in it. However , I think Lauren is beautiful no matter how she wears her hair. I think she has pretty hair now. I don't think it is a wig. I think Phyllis's hair is beautiful. She changes her hair from wavy to straight so her style is not the same every day. And I love Sharons hair when it is curled.

I think her clothes and accessories are fantastic, and I like you pug, like her hair when it blond in it. I also like it when they iron it straight. I also like Sharon's hair too. I really like it when they put soft waves in it or part it on the side or put it up. They both look fantastic!

#5   2010/05/20 07:05PM
    Wildredhead

All I can say is RED HEADS RULE-I hope Lauren doesn't change that!!!! She and Phyllis both rock. OK, I am a little predjudice

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/05/20 07:07PM
    #6   2010/05/20 07:09PM
    pgl35

Quote Sydney9098:
    Quote pgl35:

I think her clothes and accessories are fantastic, and I like you pug, like her hair when it blond in it. I also like it when they iron it straight. I also like Sharon's hair too. I really like it when they put soft waves in it or part it on the side or put it up. They both look fantastic!

Sharon and Lauren couldn't look bad if they tried. No matter what style their hair is. And that goes for Phyllis too ,in my book. All three bombshells with loads of talent.
    I love Sharon's hair also when it is up. And love Lauren's hair flat ironed.

#7   2010/05/20 07:10PM
    Pinchy

I think Lauren is drop dead gorgeous but I have to agree with this thread. I would be changing it up a little bit if some nut job took my look. Whether it be parting my hair in the middle, cutting off a couple of inches, lightening it up a bit. Lauren could pull off anything, she's that beautiful.

#8   2010/05/20 07:59PM
    trixie60

I agree that Lauren should change he hairstyle. She has had the same look for a long time. She doesn't look bad with her hair the way it is but it would be a nice change for her.

#9   2010/05/21 07:46AM
    Oreo123

Quote Madeleine:

Your'e right, if Lauren changed her hairdo and get professional help I think it would solve her nightmares. The others could stand a new hairdo too, long stringy hair no good.

First..Lauren is gorgeous! Second it's only that her hairdo is stuck back in the "Big Hair Farah Fawcett Days". It dates her......her face is too small and beautiful to be overwhelmed by all that hair! Considering Sara was her double...yes I would do what Jana did. Change up and bring my style into the 21st century.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list