List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cordelia

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cordelia

Started by hunnybear0412 at 2010/05/13 07:28PM
    Latest post: 2010/05/14 11:06AM, Views: 833, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2010/05/14 06:44AM
    Re: Cordelia
    countryMomof4

Quote SLEUTH: I thought it was a little strange as well. Cordelia should be walking and babbling by now. Even stranger was Sharon telling Nick that Faith is now drinking from a sippy cup.
    Last week she was in a bassinett.

It's all for the show. Delia would be hard to control if they let her motor around so they can't do that. Faith should have been out of that bassinet AGES ago. The sippy cup to me is normal. She is 7 1/2 months old.

#12   2010/05/14 07:11AM
    BabyCharms

Quote hunnybear0412: Shouldn't Cordelia be walking by now? She was born last February. Now I don't know much about babies, but something is not right here....

Definitely!

#13   2010/05/14 07:14AM
    TraumaDoc

This baby is top heavy and my not be walking yet ! Girls somtimes don't walk until 13/14 months and she would be a handful if she was toddling around all the equiptment ! LEt Chloe hold her ! She is almost as big as her !!!

#14   2010/05/14 07:19AM
    Oreo123

Quote TraumaDoc: This baby is top heavy and my not be walking yet ! Girls somtimes don't walk until 13/14 months and she would be a handful if she was toddling around all the equiptment ! LEt Chloe hold her ! She is almost as big as her !!!

Too funny!!!! Don't sweat the "small stuff" LOL

#15   2010/05/14 10:47AM
    CherylD

There's a range where babies walk - not on particular age. This kid is only about 14 months old - and while some babies may walk at 14 months - not all do... or if they do - it's like the first step and they are holding on to something. And we don't see her all the time - so she could be crawling around at home... you don't see everything on screen. And some don't talk unless alone with mom - I have known some that don't string sentences together until they are over 2, and some kids that can babble on and on at a year... it just depends on the kid.

#16   2010/05/14 11:02AM
    buttercup12

Quote greeneyes53: No!! Cordelia is only 3 months old! What is WRONG is that Victoria is her new step mother and has never bothered to meet her. SELFISH!!

Too funny!! At least now Vicky has a child to care for!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list