List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Michelle Stafford: her baby daddy?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michelle Stafford: her baby daddy?

Started by LuvMySuds at 2010/05/09 02:11AM
    Latest post: 2010/05/09 10:05AM, Views: 4573, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2010/05/09 02:11AM
    Michelle Stafford: her baby daddy?
    LuvMySuds

Did anyone read the article on MS in soap digest? Well, if not, you missed out! Really great article! BUT...she made a comment that her baby daddy was someone she knew basically. Just for fun, who would you pick to be MS baby daddy?

My pick ~ Jack

#2   2010/05/09 06:09AM
    Re: Michelle Stafford: her baby daddy?
    shadamrules

Jack who?? Jack the fictional character on the show?

Michelle is adamant about not releasing the information on Natalia's father, as she put it, Natalia will be the first to know when she feels the time is right. Until then it is really none of our business.

#3   2010/05/09 06:47AM
    soaps4me2

CL is the rumored daddy but I think it's JM.

#4   2010/05/09 07:24AM
    clicquot1

:) I may not like the character of PHYLLIS but I have to say & I CAN'T believe I'm going to post this(LOL!)I agree with shadam! Well, maybe he!! is freezing over somewhere! The child should be the first to know! And I respect the actress for putting her daughter's feeling first about a private matter......she could also make money from this but she is NOT can't say the same for some of the others in HOLLYWOOD who have their children & their intimate affairs on every week on some cover of PEOPLE or those other magazine's that pay for the interviews/pictures and seem use their children & their charitable contributions to help them get publicity! Not naming any names her but........................................!

#5   2010/05/09 07:25AM
    shadamrules

Quote soaps4me2: CL is the rumored daddy but I think it's JM.

again, we don't know, it's none of our business.

and if you think the only men in MS's life are her co-workers, you are mistaken.

JM and his wife Tobe were both given words of love and thanks in the SOD article for their support through the whole process that was "Natalia" coming to be! MS is good friends with JM's wife.

#6   2010/05/09 07:37AM
    Caprica

Quote shadamrules:
    Quote soaps4me2: CL is the rumored daddy but I think it's JM.

again, we don't know, it's none of our business.

and if you think the only men in MS's life are her co-workers, you are mistaken.

JM and his wife Tobe were both given words of love and thanks in the SOD article for their support through the whole process that was "Natalia" coming to be! MS is good friends with JM's wife.

I agree. There is no way MS would even consider asking a married man to father her child. The fact that MS is good friends with JM's wife certainly puts that lie to rest. It's just amazing how petty and tacky some remarks are. Michelle Stafford is NOT Phyllis.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/05/09 07:38AM
    #7   2010/05/09 07:54AM
    gypsyanna

It really is nobody's business - she arranged a surrogate birth which means there was no affair involved. So, there is no gossipy item to be discussed. Lots of families have begun during this kind of fertility process...even lots of unmarried moms. I think most people are just merely curious.

#8   2010/05/09 08:12AM
    puddycat

Shadam and Gypsy - - thank you. I wondered how long it would take for this to come up for discussion, but you guys hit it spot on - - it is nobody's business - - that is the way she wants it and that is the way it will stay. And, I doubt she will even reveal it to the public, years from now, when she tells her daughter. Amen

#9   2010/05/09 08:18AM
    Debrajo

Michelle Stafford is a human being and a private person and this is her own personal business.She should have her wishes respected and it is no body's business but hers.I don't believe any of us posters would want any thing in our personal life discussed on a message board and I am sure MS doesn't either.Please every one respect her right to privacy.

#10   2010/05/09 10:05AM
    candice2

I understand why she wants to keep the secret !

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list