List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: young and the restless chat room where u can vent

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

young and the restless chat room where u can vent

Started by heavenHollywood at 2010/05/08 08:44AM
    Latest post: 2010/05/08 02:09PM, Views: 4823, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2010/05/08 08:44AM
    young and the restless chat room where u can vent
    heavenHollywood

today startting at 1230 pm just drop in if u have time trust me u will like it
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/wblok/2010/05/08/young-and-the-restless-rant-and-re...

#2   2010/05/08 09:16AM
    Re: young and the restless chat room where u can vent
    cats meow

[quote]Quote heavenHollywood: today startting at 1230 pm just drop in if u have time trust me u will like it
    www.blogtalkradio.com/wblok/2010/05/08/young-and-the-restless-rant-and-review[/q... />
    is it on all the time?

#3   2010/05/08 09:20AM
    cats meow

could not bring it up

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/05/08 09:20AM
    #4   2010/05/08 10:17AM
    annyhall

Interesting show. Who is the narrator. I am agreeing with most of the things this person is saying about the state of YnR.

Sorry I will not continue to listen when the interview of VR comes on.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/05/08 10:19AM
    #5   2010/05/08 10:22AM
    greeneyes53

Quote annyhall: Interesting show. Who is the narrator. I am agreeing with most of the things this person is saying about the state of YnR.

I'm with you there Anny! VR just needs to go away and stop bashing her ex co workers. She only makes herself look bad IMO.

#6   2010/05/08 10:40AM
    heavenHollywood

it is archived so u can go to that link and listen to my show. i dunno im just trying to do a show that people would like but hey i cant force people to listen. lol yes every saturday the young and the restless talks. if u have time go listen to todays show. I have special guest call in's i try to get a soap opera actor every week

#7   2010/05/08 10:43AM
    heavenHollywood

Quote annyhall: Interesting show. Who is the narrator. I am agreeing with most of the things this person is saying about the state of YnR.

thank you i hope you can listen every week and tell people because i am trying . i have a comunications degree and i do filmmaking so im trying to do something i love. I am the actual host that was me.. thank you spread the word and ill see u next saturday .. u can go listen to the show at any time

www.blogtalkradio.com/wblok/2010/05/08/young-and-the-restless-rant-and-review

#8   2010/05/08 10:45AM
    heavenHollywood

Quote cats meow: could not bring it up

thank you at least for trying

www.blogtalkradio.com/wblok/2010/05/08/young-and-the-restless-rant-and-review

trust me u will enjoy this show what better way to start ur saturday its only a hr long just like y n r and comes on 1230 like y n r

#9   2010/05/08 12:43PM
    GABBYGIRL62

[quote]Quote heavenHollywood: [quote]Quote annyhall: Interesting show. Who is the narrator. I am agreeing with most of the things this person is saying about the state of YnR.

Sorry I will not continue to listen when the interview of VR comes on.[/quote]

thank you i hope you can listen every week and tell people because i am trying . i have a comunications degree and i do filmmaking so im trying to do something i love. I am the actual host that was me.. thank you spread the word and ill see u next saturday .. u can go listen to the show at any time

www.blogtalkradio.com/wblok/2010/05/08/young-and-the-restless-rant-and-review[/q... />

I've tried to get to this a couple of times but it says it can't be found

Nuf said.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/05/08 12:44PM
    #10   2010/05/08 01:06PM
    Sinny

damn I work every saturday at 1230 LOL

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list