List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Y&R Fashion Blog

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Y&R Fashion Blog

Started by theyoungandthestylis at 2010/04/30 05:50PM
    Latest post: 2010/06/10 12:35AM, Views: 3381, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2010/04/30 05:50PM
    Y&R Fashion Blog
    theyoungandt...

I recently started a blog about the clothes seen on The Young and the Restless. I find the clothes the characters are wearing (or something similar) and provide links where you can purchase the outfits. For example, I know many people were interested in the shirt Amber wore recently with the reading glasses graphic. Find out where to buy that and more on my blog.

http://they0ungandthestylish.wordpress.com/

#2   2010/04/30 06:14PM
    Re: Y&R Fashion Blog
    Debrajo

Quote theyoungandthestylis: I recently started a blog about the clothes seen on The Young and the Restless. I find the clothes the characters are wearing (or something similar) and provide links where you can purchase the outfits. For example, I know many people were interested in the shirt Amber wore recently with the reading glasses graphic. Find out where to buy that and more on my blog.

they0ungandthestylish.wordpress.com/

Thanks for posting this.It is pretty cool.I do love most of the lady's stylish clothes.

#3   2010/05/04 08:22PM
    theyoungandt...

Thanks and I hope you enjoy! Feel free to email theyoungandthestylish@gmail.com if you want me to try to find a specific item (or something similar) that appears on the show and post it on the blog.

Quote Debrajo:
    Quote theyoungandthestylis: I recently started a blog about the clothes seen on The Young and the Restless. I find the clothes the characters are wearing (or something similar) and provide links where you can purchase the outfits. For example, I know many people were interested in the shirt Amber wore recently with the reading glasses graphic. Find out where to buy that and more on my blog.

they0ungandthestylish.wordpress.com/

Thanks for posting this.It is pretty cool.I do love most of the lady's stylish clothes.

#4   2010/05/12 09:57PM
    theyoungandt...

Congrats to Y&R for all the Daytime Emmy nominations including Outstanding Achievement in Costume Design

If interested in the clothes seen on the show, visit they0ungandthestylish.wordpress.com/ to find out where to get the looks.

#5   2010/06/09 10:29PM
    theyoungandt...

In case anyone is interested, The Young and the Stylish blog has moved. The new website is theyoungandthestylish.onsugar.com/

For those who don't know, this site is dedicated to the fashion seen on The Young and the Restless.

#6   2010/06/10 12:35AM
    Oreo123

Very interesting info....and terrific site. Thanks for posting.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list