List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam's is not dead!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam's is not dead!

Started by audreysnow13 at 2010/04/19 07:07AM
    Latest post: 2010/04/27 03:11AM, Views: 2642, Replies: 26
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2010/04/19 07:07AM
    Adam's is not dead!
    audreysnow13

?) How many people out there think that Adam is not dead?
    I for one think that Adam fake his own death. I think that the guy that Adam met with at the dinner with his son, is the guy that was killed. I think Adam gave him a kidney or something that made them have the same blood type and Adam used him to fake his death. I will be glad when they bring Adam back. What's up with Victor confessing that he kill Adam for when everything points at Nick. We all know that crazy Patty kill the guy (not Adam).

#2   2010/04/19 07:39AM
    Re: Adam's is not dead!
    Valinator1

Quote audreysnow13: How many people out there think that Adam is not dead?
    I for one think that Adam fake his own death. I think that the guy that Adam met with at the dinner with his son, is the guy that was killed. I think Adam gave him a kidney or something that made them have the same blood type and Adam used him to fake his death. I will be glad when they bring Adam back. What's up with Victor confessing that he kill Adam for when everything points at Nick. We all know that crazy Patty kill the guy (not Adam).

You make a great point. I never thought of that. I hope he's not dead either. I really think he's a great actor and I look forward to watching him. Maybe Adam killed that guy is if what you say is true about him being alive?

#3   2010/04/19 08:53AM
    nanaof4ktk

According to soap opera central, and I believe this was from MM himself, he is in negotiations with YR and if they go through he will not be dead, and if they don't, then the body will be adam's

#4   2010/04/19 08:55AM
    countryMomof4

i hope he does come back somehow. I don't want him with Sharon but I would LOVe to see him go after the Newmans.

#5   2010/04/19 10:03AM
    overit

Quote nanaof4ktk:

According to soap opera central, and I believe this was from MM himself, he is in negotiations with YR and if they go through he will not be dead, and if they don't, then the body will be adam's

Interesting stuff, thanks for the info! I figured Adam wasn't dead, but I guess it's still up in the air, could go either way LOL.

#6   2010/04/19 10:38AM
    buttercup12

It would seem to play out that he is not dead. All indicators from the writers seem to point in that direction.

#7   2010/04/19 10:57AM
    Soaping

Quote countryMomof4: i hope he does come back somehow. I don't want him with Sharon but I would LOVe to see him go after the Newmans.

I also hope he is not dead. The current Adam was such an oustanding and believable character. I hope he comes after the golden child Nick.

#8   2010/04/19 01:32PM
    classic-rock

Yeah I was wondering if that guy he met had anything to do with the "murder of Adam". I think you're onto something about donating a kidney (or bone marrow maybe?) to get the same DNA. I don't actually know anything about how someone can get the same DNA as someone else (besides being related) but it sure looks like Adam set up his enemies to all take the fall for murder. I have a way out for Victoria at this point, she should say that she gave the pen to Adam as a gift when she got back from Dubai and hadn't seen it since. But it's probably too late to say that now anyway.

#9   2010/04/19 02:33PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Let's not forget Adam is a "NEWMAN"..... half .. but acts
    like he is 100 percent Newman... far more than Nick or
    Victoria...

Hope was the one that did not want Victor anywhere near
    Adam.. because she knew the influence Victor would have on him...

Adam seems to have forgotten that.....

Adam was raised by two very kind people Hope and Cliff Wilson..... but acts like he was raised by the Devil.....

I understand the rivaly between Adam and Nick and Victoria... but I don't understand the eviliness.....sorry,
    that's where the s/l makes no sense.....

That is only because MAB loooooooves this kind of crap...

She should have chosen another character to act out her fantasies.....

#10   2010/04/20 04:47AM
    1Rosethorn

I've known for along time that Adam Wilson is very very clever about how to deal with things and I think that he may
    have used that poor gentleman who's the daddy of that little
    boy and I believe that this person has died on the expense
    of Adam Wilson and I believe that it's all Adam's fault that
    this poor man had to die and where did Adam go? well he sure
    did a great job at black mailing Patty Williams who happens
    to pretend to be the real Doctor Emily Petersen.
    I'm hoping that Adam (Wilson aka Victor Adam Newman Jr.) will come back to the show someday and have had plastic sugery and a new name and has become a very good person and
    will show the world that an evil person that he once was can make some serious changes in his life time.
    I happen to Like Adam and he's very good looking and he's nothing compared to my real life Son who's also Named Adam and he's not a criminal or even evil like Adam is on the Young and the Restless or like he was on the show Dynasty the night soap of the 1980's.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list