List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is Adam alive???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Adam alive???

Started by lunagumby at 2010/04/18 09:50AM
    Latest post: 2010/05/24 12:34AM, Views: 902, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2010/04/18 09:50AM
    Is Adam alive???
    lunagumby

I'm thinking that he is still alive and at some point will return to wreck further havoc on the citizens of GC. I'd like to see him play a ghost and terrorize TGVN. I know we don't need more stupid storylines, but this I would rather enjoy. LOL

#2   2010/04/18 10:02AM
    Re: Is Adam alive???
    twocentsworth

Quote lunagumby: I'm thinking that he is still alive and at some point will return to wreck further havoc on the citizens of GC. I'd like to see him play a ghost and terrorize TGVN. I know we don't need more stupid storylines, but this I would rather enjoy. LOL

Well, you can't still "be alive" and return as "a ghost"...so, I'll opt for the first choice...I think he staged this whole thing, dead man and all, handkerchief in the mouth and all, pen stabbing weapon and all, body burnt to a crisp "beyond all recognition" and all, explosion and all, having all his "loved ones" set up as suspects and all, yeah, the very-brilliant, conniving, skillfully resourceful blind man Adam has truly "outwitted, outlasted, and outplayed" them all...he should be on 'Survivor'...

#3   2010/04/18 10:21AM
    lunagumby

But Adam IS capable of being a ghost while alive, remember Sabrina? He would have to be very clever to pull it off again though. lol

#4   2010/04/18 10:26AM
    barnbuddy

Of course he's alive

body burnt beyond recognition=alive

lost at sea=alive

died at distant/foreign medical facility=alive

this is soaps 101 folks

#5   2010/05/23 07:44PM
    RoxKnows

hmmmmm

#6   2010/05/23 10:19PM
    lunagumby

Lol-I forgot about this thread. Well at least I started it over a month ago, don't shoot me!

#7   2010/05/24 12:34AM
    RealityCheck48

Quote lunagumby: Lol-I forgot about this thread. Well at least I started it over a month ago, don't shoot me!

No guns allowed here. Just waitin' on Adam to show up! YEA!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list