List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: how tall is Jack?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

how tall is Jack?

Started by TiggerLee at 2010/04/17 02:07PM
    Latest post: 2010/04/20 02:51PM, Views: 6443, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2010/04/17 02:07PM
    how tall is Jack?
    TiggerLee

I've always found it irritating how he always tilts his head. It just looks odd. Then I saw him doing it in a scene with Michael Baldwin and i wondered if he has to do that to fit in the shot with the shorter actors.

#2   2010/04/17 02:30PM
    Re: how tall is Jack?
    HOT PINK

According to his bio, Peter Bergman (Jack) is 6'1" tall, as are Eric Braeden (Victor), Kristoff St John (Neil) and Michael Muhney (ex-Adam). Heights of some of the other actors are: Joshua Morrow (Nick), 6'0"; Billy Miller (Billy) is 5'11"; Christian Le Blanc is 5'10". Daniel Goddard (Cane) is 6'2", making him the tallest of the fabulous gents listed here.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/04/17 02:31PM
    #3   2010/04/17 03:53PM
    TiggerLee

Quote HOT PINK: According to his bio, Peter Bergman (Jack) is 6'1" tall, as are Eric Braeden (Victor), Kristoff St John (Neil) and Michael Muhney (ex-Adam). Heights of some of the other actors are: Joshua Morrow (Nick), 6'0"; Billy Miller (Billy) is 5'11"; Christian Le Blanc is 5'10". Daniel Goddard (Cane) is 6'2", making him the tallest of the fabulous gents listed here.

Thanks for that. I guess the head tilting is just something PB does. Maybe its part of his method acting.

#4   2010/04/17 03:55PM
    countryMomof4

Quote HOT PINK: According to his bio, Peter Bergman (Jack) is 6'1" tall, as are Eric Braeden (Victor), Kristoff St John (Neil) and Michael Muhney (ex-Adam). Heights of some of the other actors are: Joshua Morrow (Nick), 6'0"; Billy Miller (Billy) is 5'11"; Christian Le Blanc is 5'10". Daniel Goddard (Cane) is 6'2", making him the tallest of the fabulous gents listed here.

That's why "I call him the BIG DG....or one of the reasons.

#5   2010/04/17 04:33PM
    HOT PINK

Quote TiggerLee:

Thanks for that. I guess the head tilting is just something PB does. Maybe its part of his method acting.

TiggerLee - You're welcome. I just looked at some of Peter Bergman's scenes when he played Cliff on All My Children, and he seemed to tilt his head a bit back then as well. So, it could be a part of his acting style.

#6   2010/04/17 04:52PM
    Blue 501

Quote countryMomof4:

And the other reason(s) CM? Hmn?

#7   2010/04/17 04:57PM
    HOT PINK

Quote Blue 501:
    Quote countryMomof4:

I'm picturing Daniel in his "Beastmaster" costume...

#8   2010/04/17 05:01PM
    Blue 501

Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote Blue 501:
    Quote countryMomof4:

I need you to tell me how to find that. Now! My husband is with his friends in the sauna tonight. I am on my own for hours.

#9   2010/04/17 05:20PM
    HOT PINK

Quote Blue 501:
    Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote Blue 501:
    Quote countryMomof4:
    Quote HOT PINK: According to his bio, Peter Bergman (Jack) is 6'1" tall, as are Eric Braeden (Victor), Kristoff St John (Neil) and Michael Muhney (ex-Adam). Heights of some of the other actors are: Joshua Morrow (Nick), 6'0"; Billy Miller (Billy) is 5'11"; Christian LeBlanc is 5'10". Daniel Goddard (Cane) is 6'2", making him the tallest of the fabulous gents listed here.

I need you to tell me how to find that. Now! My husband is with his friends in the sauna tonight. I am on my own for hours.

I Googled "Daniel Goddard as Beastmaster" and the clicked on the first result (same name). There are photos on the Cisoto Fotos: Daniel Goddard Beastmaster as well. My, he sure looked MIGHTY FINE in the pics! A couple of weeks ago, he posted a GREAT photo on Facebook but, alas, he had to change it.

#10   2010/04/17 07:43PM
    Blue 501

Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote Blue 501:
    Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote Blue 501:
    Quote countryMomof4:
    Quote HOT PINK: According to his bio, Peter Bergman (Jack) is 6'1" tall, as are Eric Braeden (Victor), Kristoff St John (Neil) and Michael Muhney (ex-Adam). Heights of some of the other actors are: Joshua Morrow (Nick), 6'0"; Billy Miller (Billy) is 5'11"; Christian LeBlanc is 5'10". Daniel Goddard (Cane) is 6'2", making him the tallest of the fabulous gents listed here.

I Googled "Daniel Goddard as Beastmaster" and the clicked on the first result (same name). There are photos on the Cisoto Fotos: Daniel Goddard Beastmaster as well. My, he sure looked MIGHTY FINE in the pics! A couple of weeks ago, he posted a GREAT photo on Facebook but, alas, he had to change it.

Thanks Pink.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list