List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: IS CARMEN GOING TO BE NEIL'S FATAL ATTRACTION ? ? ?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

IS CARMEN GOING TO BE NEIL'S FATAL ATTRACTION ? ? ?

Started by y.nr at 2006/09/20 11:54AM
    Latest post: 2006/09/20 12:25PM, Views: 407, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/09/20 11:54AM
    IS CARMEN GOING TO BE NEIL'S FATAL ATTRACTION ? ? ?
    y.nr

Carment is asking all the right questions regarding Dru... About her temperament. I think that just like she extended Dru's tour in Europe, she is going to set Dru up to go away. Once again Phyllis' big mouth about Dru is going to cause Dru problems... If the writers play it right, they could cause Daniel a near miss of some danger caused by Carmen. I wish someone would see thru Carmen, like Devon, Daniel & Lily, and have her checked out!

#2   2006/09/20 12:05PM
    Re: IS CARMEN GOING TO BE NEIL'S FATAL ATTRACTION ? ? ?
    AmyTee

Quote y.nr: Carment is asking all the right questions regarding Dru... About her temperament. I think that just like she extended Dru's tour in Europe, she is going to set Dru up to go away. Once again Phyllis' big mouth about Dru is going to cause Dru problems... If the writers play it right, they could cause Daniel a near miss of some danger caused by Carmen. I wish someone would see thru Carmen, like Devon, Daniel & Lily, and have her checked out!
    Maybe Dru will do some checking up on her and find things out-like she was locked up in a nut house somewhere for murdering her x-husband...maybe she'll try to kill Dru,and PHYLLIS will be on to her...I think PHYLLIS would help Dru if that were the case...I THINK THAT WOULD BE AN INTERESTING WAY for the story to go.... HEphyllis will be on to her,

#3   2006/09/20 12:06PM
    AmyTee

Quote y.nr: Carment is asking all the right questions regarding Dru... About her temperament. I think that just like she extended Dru's tour in Europe, she is going to set Dru up to go away. Once again Phyllis' big mouth about Dru is going to cause Dru problems... If the writers play it right, they could cause Daniel a near miss of some danger caused by Carmen. I wish someone would see thru Carmen, like Devon, Daniel & Lily, and have her checked out!
    Maybe Dru will do some checking up on her and find things out-like she was locked up in a nut house somewhere for murdering her x-husband...maybe she'll try to kill Dru,and PHYLLIS will be on to her...I think PHYLLIS would help Dru if that were the case...I THINK THAT WOULD BE AN INTERESTING WAY for the story to go....

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/09/20 12:09PM
    #4   2006/09/20 12:11PM
    y.nr

That would be so great, but the writers are not consistant with the characters. Phyllis is suposed to be so sharp, yet that comment that Jack made during the meeting today about "all three of the ladies knowing him well" Phyllis should have caught that. Phyllis knows about Carmen & Jack's tet-a-tet... and she feels that he and Sharon have done more than kiss. Phyllis should be able to sniff Carmen out... being that, it takes one, to know one!

#5   2006/09/20 12:16PM
    lestress

Carmen is definitely a threat to Dru. All we can do is wait and see how the writers play it out. I am hoping Lily starts looking into Carmen's background,etc.

#6   2006/09/20 12:25PM
    Chrissi

I'm thinking you guys may be right about this. She seems to showing her strength and I honeslty do not see that she is frightened by Dru, but using this as an excuse to run Dru off to jail.

That being said, in real life, I would be frightened of a person who did this to me, but we're dealing in soaps here. I'm wondering where this is all going! Exciting!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list