List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I hate 2 hate Neil....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I hate 2 hate Neil....

Started by AmyTee at 2006/09/20 11:15AM
    Latest post: 2006/09/20 11:51AM, Views: 637, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2006/09/20 11:15AM
    I hate 2 hate Neil....
    AmyTee

But I AM TRULY dissapointed in him...he appeared to be really uncomfortable with Dru today...SHE looked sooo nice,too- the fact he verbalized his feelings to Nick almost was validating for him.HE DID SAY,THOUGH that he wasen't sure if their relationship was over...so,he still cares...to what extent,we shall see...

#2   2006/09/20 11:21AM
    Re: I hate 2 hate Neil....
    jcline3

Neil needs to make his mind up, so Dru or Carmen can move on. Both of these women are beautiful and will have no problem with finding someone else. Dru is going to end up in big trouble if she doesn't watch out.

#3   2006/09/20 11:31AM
    adoakey23

Dru has never behaved.......I'm sure most would hate me for this but I would like to see Neil and Carmen together. But in time it will be Dru and Neil again like always. There love has been long time, and it will be again.

#4   2006/09/20 11:34AM
    lestress

Quote adoakey23: Dru has never behaved.......I'm sure most would hate me for this but I would like to see Neil and Carmen together. But in time it will be Dru and Neil again like always. There love has been long time, and it will be again.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion even if that opinion happens to be wrong -- just kidding about the last part

#5   2006/09/20 11:39AM
    adoakey23

I've been wrong before........... but the show does this Neil and Dru something something and more and they always find their way back to each other. Other than Victor and Nikki they have the longest relationship on the show

#6   2006/09/20 11:40AM
    terry

I would probably feel the same way that Neil feels.Dru kept this secret for years. I hope he never go back to her, she's getting exactly what she deserves. They need some more of color on this show and other shows,look at the world around us there are other races.Jack is the one that makes me sooo sick.I hate his style,greed and arrogance,he really need to be dealt with in a hurry. In my opinion they need more people of color on these shows;otherwise it's not realistic.whatever happened to Dru's sister or Neil's brother? Why weren't they replaced with someone else!

#7   2006/09/20 11:41AM
    Sharon Young

Quote lestress:
    Quote adoakey23: Dru has never behaved.......I'm sure most would hate me for this but I would like to see Neil and Carmen together. But in time it will be Dru and Neil again like always. There love has been long time, and it will be again.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion even if that opinion happens to be wrong -- just kidding about the last part
    I'm still hoping for a new story line this been there done that, done that, done that, done that gets old!

sharon

#8   2006/09/20 11:41AM
    lestress

Quote adoakey23: I've been wrong before........... but the show does this Neil and Dru something something and more and they always find their way back to each other. Other than Victor and Nikki they have the longest relationship on the show

Especially since Sharon and Nick are divorced but I have it in the back of my mind that they might get back together again like Dru and Neil did. I am wondering if Phyllis and Nick will actually get married.

#9   2006/09/20 11:44AM
    lestress

Quote terry: I would probably feel the same way that Neil feels.Dru kept this secret for years. I hope he never go back to her, she's getting exactly what she deserves. They need some more of color on this show and other shows,look at the world around us there are other races.Jack is the one that makes me sooo sick.I hate his style,greed and arrogance,he really need to be dealt with in a hurry. In my opinion they need more people of color on these shows;otherwise it's not realistic.whatever happened to Dru's sister or Neil's brother? Why weren't they replaced with someone else!

I think Malcolm left to do an evening TV show which later failed and I think Olivia was just cut out of the cast. She just was seen less and less and finally just disappeared. Many did not like Olivia but I did.....that is until she slept with her best friend's (Ashley) husband, Brad. And what that was all about is anyone's guess as Olivia and Brad had absolutely no chemistry together.

#10   2006/09/20 11:51AM
    adoakey23

Malcom best man to look at he does night time and some movies. Brad with anyone has no chemistery think back, its always been up tight and a stick up the butt. Never laughs never has a good time. I liked it when he use to be the gardner with no shirt. Come on writers let him trim some bushes or cut the grass, smile he's sexy but take him out of the suit once in awhile

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list