List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Emmy Nominations are in!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Emmy Nominations are in!!

Started by Chrissi at 2007/03/14 08:21AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/19 02:17AM, Views: 2763, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/03/15 08:03PM
    Re: Emmy Nominations are in!!
    Kasha

I think Victor's portrayal of his epilepsy storylines were emmy nomination worthy, also.
    As far as Michelle Stafford--let's not forget--she had 2 roles this year--Sheila and Phyllis. I think she did a super job and gets my nod for best Actress! Lot's of energy and great acting went into those 2 roles.
    I'd also like to see the gentlman who plays Kevin win. He did a bang up job this year too.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/15 08:04PM
    #12   2007/03/15 09:58PM
    nyaccent

Without a doubt, I am in favor of Michelle Stafford.... she portrayed both characters fantastically...even down to Shiela's speech patterns and manerisms..

#13   2007/03/15 11:28PM
    gommie

Quote nyaccent: Without a doubt, I am in favor of Michelle Stafford.... she portrayed both characters fantastically...even down to Shiela's speech patterns and manerisms..

I agree with this ny

#14   2007/03/16 09:27AM
    heart and soul

Although I don't care for the character of Phyliss, Michelle Staford did a fantastic job of both roles and does deserve an emmy. I just love Jeane C ooper more!

#15   2007/03/17 04:50PM
    golden retri...

allmost scared to post this but what the heck: my vote would go to christian Le Blance he's been outstanding this past year his scenes with just about everyone hes so good . Michelle Stafford is a amazing, don't know if her scenes doubleying as sheila will count in this years talley but she has a lot under her belt even without them. i wish them the best and also to The Great Jeanne Cooper.......hat's ot you all I hope Greg Rickaart Shines

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/17 04:53PM
    #16   2007/03/17 04:51PM
    golden retri...

Quote Chrissi: Although I think all of the nominees for all shows are terrific, my votes went elsewhere.

Trader we vote you off the board just josting grruuur

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/30 07:41PM
    #17   2007/03/18 02:06PM
    CadrianxLove

yay hope y&r actors bring it

#18   2007/03/22 12:51PM
    analisa

Quote Kasha: I think Victor's portrayal of his epilepsy storylines were emmy nomination worthy, also.
    As far as Michelle Stafford--let's not forget--she had 2 roles this year--Sheila and Phyllis. I think she did a super job and gets my nod for best Actress! Lot's of energy and great acting went into those 2 roles.
    I'd also like to see the gentlman who plays Kevin win. He did a bang up job this year too.

Loved Michelle as Sheila. She really did a great job. I also liked Christian Le Blanc, his lawyer skills are phenominal and also his approaches with Kev.

#19   2007/03/22 09:34PM
    StaceyT

I say congrats to all the actors/actresses nominated!! And congrats to thoes who didnt get nominated because it takes the hard work from all the team~(actors/actresses/writers/producers ect...) So with that said, Congrats to ALL Y&R!!

#20   2007/03/24 04:32PM
    golden retri...

Quote Soulsistah: Congratulations to the Y&R actors who got nominated!

Here's my question though: neither actresses whose names were submitted for Best Supporting Actress - i.e. ED (Ashley) and TB (Lauren) were nominated. Are they any actresses you think should have been submitted in the pre-noms instead? I do. While I've always loved Eileen Davidson as Ashley, her character really didn't do much the past year in terms of s/l. I think either Victoria Rowell (Dru) or Sharon Case (Sharon) should have been pre-nommed instead. JMHO. Any thoughts on this?

almost the whole cast'' should have been nominated'' that's all I have to say on this''

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list