List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Did Jack and Carmen actually sleep together.?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Did Jack and Carmen actually sleep together.?

Started by lestress at 2006/09/20 11:02AM
    Latest post: 2006/09/20 12:04PM, Views: 490, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/09/20 11:02AM
    Did Jack and Carmen actually sleep together.?
    lestress

Did Jack and Carmen actually sleep together? I know they had dinner or something but I wasn't watching too carefully.
    I wondered when he made the remark at the meeting he had with the three women and he said words to the affect, "You all know me well" and I got to wondering........

#2   2006/09/20 11:05AM
    Re: Did Jack and Carmen actually sleep together.?
    adoakey23

Jack and Carmen went to the club for lunch, lunch wasn't on the menue. Mid afternoon delight. It only happened once.

#3   2006/09/20 11:06AM
    Sharon Young

Quote lestress: Did Jack and Carmen actually sleep together? I know they had dinner or something but I wasn't watching too carefully.
    I wondered when he made the remark at the meeting he had with the three women and he said words to the affect, "You all know me well" and I got to wondering........

yes, they've slept together twice, the second was a quickie lunch.

sharon

#4   2006/09/20 11:07AM
    AmyTee

Quote lestress: Did Jack and Carmen actually sleep together? I know they had dinner or something but I wasn't watching too carefully.

I'M NOT 2 SURE THERE WAS ANY SLEEPING DONE,but I know they were getting pretty hot 'n' heavy in the office when Jack had a video camera going....I WONDER IF IT TAPED THEM???

#5   2006/09/20 11:10AM
    lestress

I am sure "sleeping" was not on the agenda for that day. Thanks to both of you for the info.

#6   2006/09/20 12:04PM
    y.nr

What Carmen & Jack were doing was not sleeping! They hit it TWICE! The first time they screwed right in the office one night while working late (some job). The second time was the noon time quickie. She and Jack are "WHOREABLE"
    Did you hear the comment he made in the meeting about all three of the girls knowing him well Phillis, Carmen, & Sharon). Carmen and Jack are nasty... Isn't AIDES still an epidemic?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list