List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Carmen and Phyllis

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Carmen and Phyllis

Started by lestress at 2006/09/20 10:59AM
    Latest post: 2006/09/20 11:38AM, Views: 807, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/09/20 10:59AM
    Carmen and Phyllis
    lestress

No good can possibly come of a liaison between Carmen and Phyllis. I fear for Dru. The two "witches" will plot and scheme together and Dru will end up in jail I am thinking.

#2   2006/09/20 11:05AM
    Re: Carmen and Phyllis
    Sharon Young

Quote lestress: No good can possibly come of a liaison between Carmen and Phyllis. I fear for Dru. The two "witches" will plot and scheme together and Dru will end up in jail I am thinking.
    Let's hope she finds a new fresh love. There's so much deceit between Dru and Neal, I thought it was refreshing when sharon and Nick decided to go their seprate ways. When they keep beating the partners up in the scripts its just better to move on.

#3   2006/09/20 11:14AM
    lestress

I always liked Sharon and Nick together for the most part. I did want to see them have a long term relationship but now I think it is too late. Nick is not one of my favorites. I do like Sharon though.

#4   2006/09/20 11:16AM
    jcline3

With the way that Dru is acting right now, she needs to be in jail. I'am glad to see that Phyllis has a friend right now. I really like Phyllis and Carmen both. Dru needs to go on vacation with Sharon and never return.

#5   2006/09/20 11:20AM
    lestress

Sorry but I couldn't disagree with you more. I was hoping maybe Phyllis would drive up to Yellowstone while she is in Jackson Hole and fall in the Morning Glory Pool

#6   2006/09/20 11:24AM
    jcline3

Sorry, right now Phyllis, Jack and Carmen is what is making this show so interesting. The writters are doing an excellent job with these characters. And by the way they all play wonderful parts.

#7   2006/09/20 11:27AM
    lestress

I am pretty disgusted with all the story lines at present. I think the reason I am watching it as much as I do is because I can come here and see what others think about it. I was looking forward to the outcome of Brad's story but ended up being disappointed in it but maybe it hasn't ended yet and something else will turn up.

#8   2006/09/20 11:29AM
    Sharon Young

Quote lestress: I am pretty disgusted with all the story lines at present. I think the reason I am watching it as much as I do is because I can come here and see what others think about it. I was looking forward to the outcome of Brad's story but ended up being disappointed in it but maybe it hasn't ended yet and something else will turn up.
    Like his death...I have never cared for Brad or Sharon for that matter.

#9   2006/09/20 11:30AM
    AmyTee

I feel bad for Dru ...I am glad she has Sharon for a friend,especially since they are going thru similar situations with their marriage...I think the writers are making her softer now,not with a bad --- attitude,which I THINK WILL BE THE ACE IN THE WHOLE to win....

#10   2006/09/20 11:31AM
    lestress

Quote Sharon Young:
    Quote lestress: I am pretty disgusted with all the story lines at present. I think the reason I am watching it as much as I do is because I can come here and see what others think about it. I was looking forward to the outcome of Brad's story but ended up being disappointed in it but maybe it hasn't ended yet and something else will turn up.
    Like his death...I have never cared for Brad or Sharon for that matter.
    \

Oh Oh I love Brad - so nice to look at!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list