List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is Adam really dead?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Adam really dead?

Started by BlackIce at 2010/04/08 05:39PM
    Latest post: 2010/04/08 06:01PM, Views: 2087, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2010/04/08 05:39PM
    Is Adam really dead?
    BlackIce

I have the feeling he isn't and that he will be back to terrorize Genoa City. Everyone who was at the Ball has been accounted for...everyone except Adam and Raiff...where is Raiff? He was there with Heather and now he hasn't been around. Maybe he's the one that died! The coroners' offices could have been hanging around with the writers of Y&R and have lost their ability do do their jobs properly, thus mistaking Raiffs' body for Adams!!!

#2   2010/04/08 05:44PM
    Re: Is Adam really dead?
    Sydney9098

I don't think so. I think the body might be Hightower's. I think that Adam escaped and he will be back sometime, who knows when, but sometime to terrorize the fine upstanding citizen of Genoa City!

#3   2010/04/08 05:46PM
    Carimoo

NO. Even if Adam is gone for a year or 2 - HE WILL BE BACK!

#4   2010/04/08 05:54PM
    Pinchy

What I can't understand is how do you murder someone, stuff a handkerchief down his throat and not know you have the wrong man? If this isn't Adam how did he pull it off. Oh I know he has a body double like everyone one else in the the town!!!!

#5   2010/04/08 05:58PM
    Carimoo

Remember the guy from the diner? Who wanted to thank Adam for what he'd done? That's the dead guy. IMHO.

Adam is a gold mine for Y&R - I hope they know it! Love him, hate him, love to hate him - he's a breath of fresh evil. LOL

Unless someone on a soap opera donates a heart, they are never dead. And Guiding Light, almost pulled that one off a few years ago. LOL

#6   2010/04/08 06:01PM
    niptuck

I don't believe the body is Manipulating and Scheming Adam and i don't believe it's Rafe BUT there is a body, i believe Patty killed the wrong person (I'm sure she had something to do with it) now if there planning on bring "Blind Bartenous" back shouldn't he be fully blind by then, i mean after all all through most of his time on Y&R he is Partial Blind, and isn't it Amazing how a Half-Blind Psycho can run all around GC racking and destroying lives, Wow Amazing. Maybe the next time someone will really Kill him off for good.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list