List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shemar Moore

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shemar Moore

Started by cybergidget at 2010/04/08 07:47AM
    Latest post: 2010/04/08 08:25AM, Views: 503, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2010/04/08 07:47AM
    Shemar Moore
    cybergidget

Was on the Ellen show yesterday. He is about to turn 40. He discussed his accident and the injuries. He also brought bad hair pictures from his past. There was one of him as a toddler and his hair was bigger than his body. Ellen was so funny! He said that he had come a long way since then. Ellen responded: Prove it!

#2   2010/04/08 07:57AM
    Re: Shemar Moore
    grammapam

Quote cybergidget: Was on the Ellen show yesterday. He is about to turn 40. He discussed his accident and the injuries. He also brought bad hair pictures from his past. There was one of him as a toddler and his hair was bigger than his body. Ellen was so funny! He said that he had come a long way since then. Ellen responded: Prove it!
    I saw that cyber..he was talkin about his 'situation!!'

Thats all Im gonna say on this subject afer the poster bashing last-night

#3   2010/04/08 08:01AM
    countryMomof4

That was quite a treat! Nice to hear that he devotes some time to MS fund raising in honour of his mother.

#4   2010/04/08 08:07AM
    Blue 501

Quote countryMomof4: That was quite a treat! Nice to hear that he devotes some time to MS fund raising in honour of his mother.

I think he is one fine looking man. And the sweetness just shines through. You cannot have a smile like that and not be a terrific person. An AA poster friend said she and some of her girlfriends ran into him in a bar in Atlanta and he sat down and had a drink with them and signed autographs and let them take pictures with him. Of course he did have friends/and or bodyguards with him. But what a nice thing to do.

#5   2010/04/08 08:08AM
    purplemum

I have always loved Shemar Moore on Y&R and now Criminal Minds. He is a very talented actor who can get the message across with few words but smokin' body language. I wonder why he isn't married. He could add so much to the gene pool.
    I'm lovin' Shemar!

#6   2010/04/08 08:09AM
    Blue 501

Quote grammapam:
    Quote cybergidget: Was on the Ellen show yesterday. He is about to turn 40. He discussed his accident and the injuries. He also brought bad hair pictures from his past. There was one of him as a toddler and his hair was bigger than his body. Ellen was so funny! He said that he had come a long way since then. Ellen responded: Prove it!

Gram, I am naturally curious about the "situation" but I won't press you. Just tell me, was he a cute toddler too?

#7   2010/04/08 08:13AM
    cybergidget

Blue: He referred to wearing padded biking shorts to protect his situation because his mother wants grandchildren. And let me just add that those are genes that need to back into the gene pool!

#8   2010/04/08 08:14AM
    grammapam

Quote Blue 501:
    Quote grammapam:

Gram, I am naturally curious about the "situation" but I won't press you. Just tell me, was he a cute toddler too?
    I'll let you know when he comes over later

#9   2010/04/08 08:15AM
    cybergidget

Quote Blue 501:
    Quote countryMomof4: That was quite a treat! Nice to hear that he devotes some time to MS fund raising in honour of his mother.

I think he is one fine looking man. And the sweetness just shines through. You cannot have a smile like that and not be a terrific person. An AA poster friend said she and some of her girlfriends ran into him in a bar in Atlanta and he sat down and had a drink with them and signed autographs and let them take pictures with him. Of course he did have friends/and or bodyguards with him. But what a nice thing to do.

Blue: I remember that poster. I have not seen her of late. Some nasty bashing of her went on. It was mean and unwarranted and I think arose out of jealously.

#10   2010/04/08 08:17AM
    countryMomof4

Quote grammapam:
    Quote Blue 501:
    Quote grammapam:

I'll let you know when he comes over later

I'll send him over right after "lunch"

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list