List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: A broken leg requires a wheel chair??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

A broken leg requires a wheel chair??

Started by PurrrrrrrKitty at 2010/04/02 12:48AM
    Latest post: 2010/04/02 05:31AM, Views: 1635, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2010/04/02 12:48AM
    A broken leg requires a wheel chair??
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Wow, how many people do the viewers know that have "walk" cast... or crutches at best...

This is just too much for me to see Phyllis in a wheel chair..... and stayed in the hospital for several days with a broken leg????

Far too much Drama.... to the point of being STUPID!!!

#2   2010/04/02 12:54AM
    Re: A broken leg requires a wheel chair??
    tate1977

The wheelchair I get, if it was a bad break, it may be too difficult to use crutches or one of those boots

You are right about the hospital stay. A hopsital would never keep someone that long for a broken leg. When I was 9 years old I broken my wrist in 2 places, after they reset it and put me in a cast, I went home, maybe 4 hours in the hospital..if that

#3   2010/04/02 01:05AM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Tate... you're right... but hey,,, Phyllis has nothing to do right now... they had to create an accident to give her
    something to do..... and they are working this s/l... lol...

If the break was truly that bad.. she would not feel like
    going to a ball...wheelchair or not.....

How did she take a shower or a bath??? rolf...I know how it would be done in real life.... but this is a SOAP... A myserious fairy did it.....

#4   2010/04/02 02:52AM
    Melodious

I wondered the same myself. If the break had been really bad they would have had her leg elevated on a sling at the hospital. Also, before leaving they would have taught her how to crutch walk. Wheelchairs are sometimes used when rhe cast is still wet. I think that it normally takes about 48 hours before they put on the walker. I might be wrong.

#5   2010/04/02 03:09AM
    pink kiity

if Phillis was a horse they would had shot hers by now Ha hA
    but maybe shes didn't want to walk on it and put pressure on
    hers leg and it depend on how bad the break was and is I had
    a friend who had broke hers leg in two places and shes had hers leg in the cast plus shes had hers leg raise up in a sling for a couple of weeks to take the pressure off of hers leg,and so shes wouldn't move it or it wouldn't heal right

#6   2010/04/02 03:35AM
    sharonsmygirl

It was just a plot point to have her in the story of Nick torn between helping Phyllis and being with Sharon bonding with Faith.

#7   2010/04/02 03:38AM
    Sinny

It really is horrible writing.. the only way someone would be in the hospital with a broken leg for that long is if it was in traction. In the real she would have got her cast and been sent on her merry way. I get the wheelchair tho.. with a really bad break and the size of cast she has it will take some getting used too. I broke my ankle and it was hell getting around.. I can only imagine a full leg cast.

#8   2010/04/02 03:46AM
    Karennnnn

She IS a Newman and can pay for it. My leg was badly broken (tib fib twist splintered) and I only got to stay for 5 days b/c I broke it on Thursday the docs were off that weekend for 4th of July and wanted to wait til Monday! They kept me knocked out. When the surgery was done I went home in a couple of days. Wheelchair for long distances only and never a walking cast. CRUTCHES!...LOL....I was laughing about Phyllis being admitted for a broken leg too! People should be so well taken care of.

#9   2010/04/02 05:31AM
    richalan

I am beginning to wonder if MS isn't having more problems with her back. Remember about 2 years ago she had back surgery. It seems like this happened way to fast. I think they might be writing around something that has happened to the actress.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list