List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: OMG!!! Nikki Dies In The Explosion!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OMG!!! Nikki Dies In The Explosion!

Started by JaymesMyBaby at 2010/03/31 09:22PM
    Latest post: 2010/04/01 03:24PM, Views: 3160, Replies: 71
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #31   2010/04/01 06:29AM
    Re: OMG!!! Nikki Dies In The Explosion!
    BobbiSox

Quote Sydney9098:
    Quote BobbiSox: ITA Sorry. I meant to post with quote. Guess I need more coffee this morning!!

Maybe someone pranked you and took the caffiene out of your coffee this morning!

You are too funny Syd! It's been fun posting with you.

#32   2010/04/01 06:39AM
    catherineb

For a second there i actually believed you

#33   2010/04/01 06:49AM
    Sydney9098

Quote JaymesMyBaby: When the explosion happens. . .

Nikki dies in the hospital, but sees "the light" and come back to life!

Sharon and Faith are trapped in the room, Ash takes Faith, and leaves Sharon behind

Phyllis, wheelchair bound, gets left behind in the smoke, calls after Nick, where's my husssband, where's Niiiiick

Tired of the drama of two wives, Nick leaves with Heather

Jack, Victor and Rafe decide on having thier own bromance triangle

Vikki & Billy are left making out under the tables when Mac shows up to tell Billy that one of the babies she is carrying is HIS!

AND. . . all this NEVER happens!!!

A P R I L F O O L'S :D

It is officially April Fool's Day where I am located EST!

Now that I April Fooled you, how about you tell everyone what the best April Fool joke that was played on you AND/OR the best April Fool joke you played on someone else!!

Come on guys, give me some good ideas, I have two boys that I need to prank!

Quote JaymesMyBaby: I also found out that:

Heather will have a facelift and she will look nothing like herself.

The real Adam shows up in GC and says he was baby switched at birth. The fake Adam goes to jail.

Patty is furious that Jack is cheating on her with his current bromance triangle and decides to change his bromance ideas by sexing him up right in front of the bromance triangle.

Emily escapes the mental hospital and finds Patty sexing up Jack and goes nuts and beats Patty to death with kitty kitty.

JT wants a dna test to determine if HE is the father of Mac's babies.

Malcolm's finance is a girl that Neil was once engaged to and the brothers fight over her and decide to solve the issue by sneaking cold medication into Simone's drink and whoever she sleeps with, wins her.

Chloe finds out that Cane really is the father of Delia. They actually slept together, but neither one remember.

Chance, tired of waiting on Chloe to make up her mind about marriage, joins the bromance triangle with Vic and Rafe, now that Jack is busy trying to get the real Emily out of jail for bludging Patty with kitty kitty.

Esther decides to stop wearing the conservative maid uniform and opts for a french maid uniform.

Katherine decides she no longer likes living in the mansion, so her and Murp decide to buy another trailer.

Jill finds out that she was indeed legally married to Phillip Chancellor, which means his will was valid all along and all of Chancellor Industries is really hers, as is the mansion. She gives Tucker the bad news that his purchase of CI is invalid because Kay never owned it in the first place.

Tucker, mad that he loses CI, tries to bribe Jill with a multi-million dollar painting.

And of course NONE of this ever happens, because these are just A P R I L F O O L's days prank spoilers!

Anyone else want to post a prank spoiler list of their own? Or tell a good April Fools Day prank that was played on you or one that you played on someone?

Join in the fun, you be TIIC/TPTB for the day! Let's see how creative you all can be!

Jaymes, you ARE the Queen of pranks! Those prank spoilers are HILARIOUS! Clap, clap, my hats off to you!

#34   2010/04/01 07:00AM
    choochifer1

Here's mine:

Ashley just woke up in bed today, and the realized this has ALL been a bad dream- Ashley gets out of bed, and guess what? The last 10 years of the show never happened!

Nick and Sharon are still married and have 3 kids-Cassie, Noah and Faith. They still own the coffee house, and Sharon is a successful entrepeneur AND Mother.

Phyliss is married to Jack, and Summer is their child and they are much in love.

Catherine and Jill are still living in the Chancellor mansion, as mother and daughter and hate each other.

There is no Tucker. No Kevin, no Jana, No AMBER, no Gloria.

Sheila is still dead and has not risen, and risen, and risen.

Victor is married to Nikki- and they love each other and respect each other.

Dru never went over the cliff.

AND......here's the kicker- BRAD IS NOT DEAD. Ash never had cancer and she and Brad are still married.

OK- maybe not as good as Dallas...but a girl can wish can't she?

#35   2010/04/01 07:12AM
    BobbiSox

Quote choochifer1: Here's mine:

Ashley just woke up in bed today, and the realized this has ALL been a bad dream- Ashley gets out of bed, and guess what? The last 10 years of the show never happened!

Nick and Sharon are still married and have 3 kids-Cassie, Noah and Faith. They still own the coffee house, and Sharon is a successful entrepeneur AND Mother.

Phyliss is married to Jack, and Summer is their child and they are much in love.

Catherine and Jill are still living in the Chancellor mansion, as mother and daughter and hate each other.

There is no Tucker. No Kevin, no Jana, No AMBER, no Gloria.

Victor is married to Nikki- and they love each other and respect each other.

AND......here's the kicker- BRAD IS NOT DEAD. Ash never had cancer and she and Brad are still married.

OK- maybe not as good as Dallas...but a girl can wish can't she?

Choo, if only this could be, we would have 'love in the afternoon' again, instead of horror stories about dead children and kiddnappings and ghosts.

#36   2010/04/01 07:14AM
    JaymesMyBaby

Yes, yes. These two should have stayed together and raised their elevator child!

I lOVE these two when they are at each other's throats!

No Kevin, no Jana, No AMBER, no Gloria

Thank you! Leave already!!

Let's keep this cat dead! No more lives!!!

Dru back would be FABULOUS!

BRAD IS NOT DEAD.

Yes, yes, bring Brad back! Thaw that Bradsicle out!

Chooch, these are great! Thanks for adding in your prank spoilers! Oh, and chooch, if Sud sees this post, she will want you to bring Shemar back to!

#37   2010/04/01 07:25AM
    choochifer1

Quote JaymesMyBaby:

Yes, yes. These two should have stayed together and raised their elevator child!

I lOVE these two when they are at each other's throats!

No Kevin, no Jana, No AMBER, no Gloria

Thank you! Leave already!!

Let's keep this cat dead! No more lives!!!

Dru back would be FABULOUS!

BRAD IS NOT DEAD.

Yes, yes, bring Brad back! Thaw that Bradsicle out!

Chooch, these are great! Thanks for adding in your prank spoilers! Oh, and chooch, if Sud sees this post, she will want you to bring Shemar back to!

MmmmmMMMmmmm Oh Yes...MMMMmmMMMM Shemar. How could I have forgotten HIM! I bring him back just for you (and Suds) and all women out there who desire slick lovely loins of Shemar....MMMMMMMMMmmmmmHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMM!

#38   2010/04/01 07:29AM
    BabyCharms

Sharon and Faith are trapped in the room, Ash takes Faith, and leaves Sharon behind

Phyllis, wheelchair bound, gets left behind in the smoke, calls after Nick, where's my husssband, where's Niiiiick

Vikki & Billy are left making out under the tables when Mac shows up to tell Billy that one of the babies she is carrying is HIS!

Now that I April Fooled you, how about you tell everyone what the best April Fool joke that was played on you AND/OR the best April Fool joke you played on someone else!!

OMG!!! **slap myself continuously**....you got me, hook line and sinker.....lol....DAMN!!!

P.S. I love the Nick & Billy/Mac part of it.

#39   2010/04/01 07:30AM
    MomAtHome

You should be writing for this show, it would certainly be more exciting.

#40   2010/04/01 07:31AM
    MissxMahalax...

Lol, the title was a giveaway, but the 'spoilers' themselves actually sound like something that would happen on the show! The Jack, Victor and Rafe one had me cracking up.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list