List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam won't get killed unfortunatly!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam won't get killed unfortunatly!!!

Started by lovealldogs at 2010/03/31 05:37PM
    Latest post: 2010/04/01 10:50AM, Views: 2983, Replies: 30
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2010/04/01 04:17AM
    Re: Adam won't get killed unfortunatly!!!
    sharonsmygirl

I loved his scenes with Patty/Emily.He does that little evil grin so well.I like Adam as long as he stays away from Sharon.

#22   2010/04/01 06:44AM
    Carimoo

After yesterday, when half the town threatened to kill Adam in front of witnesses....I am 100% positive that Adam is going to fake his own death!

#23   2010/04/01 06:54AM
    BobbiSox

Quote Carimoo: After yesterday, when half the town threatened to kill Adam in front of witnesses....I am 100% positive that Adam is going to fake his own death!

ITA. Better he fake his death than bring on another EVIL TWIN s/l. I couldn't take it. And hope he doesn't get killed and come back as a ghost! LOL

#24   2010/04/01 07:03AM
    Restless Pat...

Well I don't know HOW Adam is leaving Y&R, but dead or alive, he's all done. The actor said so, and apparently the show asked him to shut up because he was all set to tell the viewers more dirt back on March first and then posted on the Central site that he can't talk until today...I don't know what the import of today is, but he's supposed to be revealing something about HOW he leaves the show.

Yes, his contract goes until July. That doesn't mean his character does, or that he will appear until then. According to Muhney and what he has already posted on the Central board, he has already shot his last scenes.

#25   2010/04/01 08:22AM
    shoozeyque2

Quote julygirl:
    Quote lovealldogs: There's no way Adam's going to get killed even though the pathetic writers have set it up to look like that's gonna happen. The actor's contract isn't up til June or July.
    Even if he does get killed....it will turn out eventually that Adam is NOT Victors son...he switched places with the real adam years ago, had facial surgery to look like him...etc. Wouldn't put anything past these writers. The fact that it looks like Sheila is BACK FROM the dead is beyond ridiculous! WE SAW HER DIE>......actually die so how the heck are they going to say she didn't die. Sigh. Just had to vent. Still waiting for GOOD writers for the show...then I'll start watching again!!!!

You are completely right lovealldogs. I for one have already said it on another post that this is so stupid and they are using the same storylines and having everyone on this show get plastic surgery to become someone else. First Sheila, then Patty, now Sheila again and if they do Adam I will personally not watch this dumb soap any more. We do definitely need another set of GOOD WRITERS because the ones that are writing now suck!!!!! They have no imagination for good storylines anymore. It's like they are reaching because they don't know what to write anymore. Actors are being put on hold and you never see them in the show anymore and it is just ridiculous. I started watching the Y & R over 34 years ago and watched until today faithfully every day because it was one of the best daytime soaps with interesting realistic storylines. No it has become a joke with these ghosts and people changing their faces. Please writers get back to the real storylines of everyday life and heartaches and tragedy's that actually happen like Lilly's story. That is what everyone wants to see. Not crazy Patty and fake stuffed cats, Sheila coming back from the dead the 100th time. Nick cheating a million times. Try to keep it more real. This is really insulting to us as viewers.

Don't forget Sheila getting plastic surgery to look like Phyllis. This is all soooooooo dopey and stupid.

#26   2010/04/01 08:38AM
    shoozeyque2

Here's what I think about Adam getting killed off. You all know everybody in GC has been affected to various extents by the evil deeds of this evil man (although very handsome)and everyone in GC has his or her own reasons for wanting to kill him. But Nick has been heard to say on many occasions that he wants to kill him. If Adam indeed dies, Nick could get the blame for it and go to jail once again. And probably Heather will, one more time, try to convict a Newman for another murder.

Now, as much as I am horrified by everything this creep has done and gotten away with being legally blind and all (pretty ridiculous if you ask me), I wouldn't mind him staying on as Adam, if only they would make him have remorse and pay for his crimes in some way to make him human again, because he is really nice to look at. He is totally brilliant in his manipulations of every situation that comes his way.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list