List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why Is Phyllis Still In The Hospital?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why Is Phyllis Still In The Hospital?

Started by SudWatcher at 2010/03/29 11:29AM
    Latest post: 2010/03/30 05:55AM, Views: 2194, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2010/03/29 01:54PM
    Re: Why Is Phyllis Still In The Hospital?
    JAJ0111

Maybe they're waiting for someone to show up that knows how to put on a decent cast!

The one she's sporting is a good 3" too big for her leg. No real cast would gape that much just below the knee.

#12   2010/03/29 01:57PM
    HOT PINK

Quote countryMomof4:
    Quote SudWatcher:
    Quote countryMomof4: Strictly plot point. She would have been long gone in reality.

Okay, I understand plot points and storyline dictations, but what does it matter if she is in the hospital or at the Shacking Up Tacky House? Either place she would be would not change the fact that she can't get up and move around. Nikki could have given her a ride back to the Newman posse pasture on her way back to the ranch. Some things are frustratingly dumb

She had to be there for Patty to overhear Jack and Phyllis talking. She also needed to be there for Patty to try to kill her.

The doctor said she was fine so she should have gone home when she was casted.

Yes Hot Pink they don't waste any time do they! It's not always what's best for the patient.

countryMomof4 - You are so right. I have another horror story about the hospital I was in and, needless to say, I NEVER EVER want to go back there for ANY REASON!

#13   2010/03/29 01:58PM
    FL senior fan

GOOD POINT. Leg is set, go home! And you'd better hurry before wacco Patty comes back or sleep with one eye open.

#14   2010/03/29 02:00PM
    BobbiSox

I was wondering about the long hospital stay too. Also wondering how you get a broken leg in a car accident. Seems that something else would get hurt, like your face.

#15   2010/03/29 02:17PM
    puddycat

Hey guys - - stop and think! Sometimes a whole week for us viewers is still the same day in GC. I mean we have had two days on the screen with Chloe and Chance in the cab, so far - - and that's a lonnnnnng damn taxi ride!

#16   2010/03/29 02:33PM
    SudWatcher

Quote puddycat: Hey guys - - stop and think! Sometimes a whole week for us viewers is still the same day in GC. I mean we have had two days on the screen with Chloe and Chance in the cab, so far - - and that's a lonnnnnng damn taxi ride!

I get that point puddy, but if its still the same day, then why has everyone else moved forward and she is still laying up in the bed! LOL! All those visitors, including family members, and no one takes her back home? Heck, even Chloe and Chance made it to NY & back again prior to Phy being out of the bed. Nick has been there several times. I just think its odd that no one has taken her home in all this time.

#17   2010/03/29 02:39PM
    countryMomof4

Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote countryMomof4:
    Quote SudWatcher:
    Quote countryMomof4: Strictly plot point. She would have been long gone in reality.

Okay, I understand plot points and storyline dictations, but what does it matter if she is in the hospital or at the Shacking Up Tacky House? Either place she would be would not change the fact that she can't get up and move around. Nikki could have given her a ride back to the Newman posse pasture on her way back to the ranch. Some things are frustratingly dumb

She had to be there for Patty to overhear Jack and Phyllis talking. She also needed to be there for Patty to try to kill her.

The doctor said she was fine so she should have gone home when she was casted.

Yes Hot Pink they don't waste any time do they! It's not always what's best for the patient.

countryMomof4 - You are so right. I have another horror story about the hospital I was in and, needless to say, I NEVER EVER want to go back there for ANY REASON!

I hear ya! I worked in two different ones over the years and I never want to go back either.

#18   2010/03/29 02:41PM
    countryMomof4

Quote JAJ0111: Maybe they're waiting for someone to show up that knows how to put on a decent cast!

The one she's sporting is a good 3" too big for her leg. No real cast would gape that much just below the knee.

I used to work in ortho and I'm looking at that like WTH!

Guess it has to be like that so MS can get it off after the scenes.

#19   2010/03/29 02:44PM
    puddycat

Well, everyone is always commenting on how she never cooks (and she doesn't) - - maybe the hospital food is good there!

#20   2010/03/29 02:46PM
    countryMomof4

Quote puddycat: Well, everyone is always commenting on how she never cooks (and she doesn't) - - maybe the hospital food is good there!

HAHA!! Must be the only hospital that does then.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list