List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: How to Get to THE LOUNGE for Y&R Posters

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How to Get to THE LOUNGE for Y&R Posters

Started by lomille at 2010/03/29 02:03AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/02 11:44PM, Views: 2078, Replies: 39
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2010/04/11 12:21PM
    Re: How to Get to THE LOUNGE for Y&R Posters
    lomille

Quote GABBYGIRL62: lomille....THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. I mentioned on another thread awhile ago that I needed step by step instructions and, PERFECT!!

Those of us unable to get into the Lounge are in your debt!!

Again, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Nuf said.

Anytime I can help. I wish others would leave a comment to help keep this thread up front on page 1. So glad you like it and thanks for the automatic-bump up.

#22   2010/04/11 12:34PM
    grammapam

Bumpity-bump!

#23   2010/04/11 12:49PM
    lomille

Quote grammapam: Bumpity-bump!

You're the greatest. I knew you would come thru & help our Y&R friends.(Gotta' mention Y&R to keep on topic, right

#24   2010/04/11 12:54PM
    grammapam

Quote lomille:
    Quote grammapam: Bumpity-bump!

You're the greatest. I knew you would come thru & help our Y&R friends.(Gotta' mention Y&R to keep on topic, right
    I only did it cos thats my shade of nail-polish!!

Ya lom..I dont know what my life WAS before this show!If they ever cancelled it.....well lets not go there (plus I got to meet you guys!)

#25   2010/04/11 01:24PM
    gypsyanna

As much as I like and appreciate the lounge, it seems unless you are into alot of games, there isn't really much else going on right now. I think there are still lots of interesting topics that can be brought forward from back pages too.

#26   2010/04/11 01:49PM
    lomille

Quote gypsyanna: As much as I like and appreciate the lounge, it seems unless you are into alot of games, there isn't really much else going on right now. I think there are still lots of interesting topics that can be brought forward from back pages too.

Hi Gypsyanna, you are absolutely correct, but this thread was created for folks that do want to go there but had a problem finding how to get there. You, me and some know but so many do not as stated in previous posts on here.

Also, the conversations that have nothing to do with Y&R should be in the lounge according to the guidelines. And If you want to create a topic about anything non-related to Y&R, that is the place.

Oh,there is a topic just for Y&R Buddies to frequent just to say hello and discuss non-soap stuff. Take care and thanks for the comment. ♥ You helped bring this back to the top. See you on this board.

And if you are new, welcome. I like to meeting newcomers--I used to be one.

#27   2010/04/11 04:42PM
    GABBYGIRL62

"bump," "bump," "bump."

Nuf said.

#28   2010/04/11 05:13PM
    PhillisRocks

Quote puddycat:
    Quote Jcfan6878: thank you

Lomi is cool!

I agree. Lomille is awesome!~ Btw, I love your avi Puddy. You always have such cute & adorable puddy~kittens.

#29   2010/04/11 09:38PM
    GABBYGIRL62

Here I go again, bump, bump, and bump

Nuf said.

#30   2010/04/11 09:57PM
    puddycat

Quote gypsyanna: As much as I like and appreciate the lounge, it seems unless you are into alot of games, there isn't really much else going on right now. I think there are still lots of interesting topics that can be brought forward from back pages too.

Many of us love the games as a means of relaxation. If this is not your cup of tea, you can go back, as you said, and bring up topics on the back pages, or if you have something specific you would like to discuss, you can create your own thread.

Many of us that have been in the Lounge for quite a while, enjoy looking at the political threads, whether we post or not and other threads some posters have for us every day, such as chychy who always starts a thread for the day.

Lounge is a great place.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list