List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who's The Baby Here, Faith or PHYLLIS.....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who's The Baby Here, Faith or PHYLLIS.....

Started by Tripin47 at 2010/03/26 04:42PM
    Latest post: 2010/03/27 04:05PM, Views: 1650, Replies: 55
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2010/03/26 08:36PM
    Re: Who's The Baby Here, Faith or PHYLLIS.....
    lightandday

Quote Tripin47:
    Quote lightandday:
    Quote Tripin47:
    Quote lightandday: WRONG WRONG WRONG trying to lay blame on Nick more than Sharon or Phyllis I thinks NOT, I might sound like a broken record but I don't care, these two chicks allowed a hellva lot where Nick is concern they open their pandora box and let Nick play so until one of them makes the descion they have had enough it will never end someone has to have A TALK TO THA HAND MOMENT with my man, But I be damn if I place Nick with more or less blame than the two women both women cheated right along with his ass and thats the truth, hell even Stevie Wonder could see this.

The reason I blame Nick MORE than Phyllis in the Phick affair, was because it was NICK'S vows to Sharon being broken...Phyllis didn't make ONE vow to Sharon, Nick did, Phyllis didn't have a responsibility and DUTY to Nick's family, Nick did... Phyllis didn't let Nick's family down in the hour of need...Nick did...and vice versa... that's why Nick's gets the bulk of blame because HE keeps breaking HIS wedding vows.

Oh'Okay Tell me Sumthin then, I thought we were speakin in the now Nick not the Past Nick when married to Sharon, Because right now he chillin.

I'm sorry, I didn't see anyone goin after Nick in this thread.... It's been mostly either attack Phyllis, or attack Sharon while Nick skates away scott free....

I haven't even mentioned Nick as far as this topic is concerned.. My main concern is HOW some are SOLELY looking at this as to HOW it effects Phyllis and DON'T even mentioned what's best for the baby....

It's All Good Tripin my original point was regarding some of the other reads in this thread Nick was mention as the one to blame or least thats how it reads to me, so most of the time I believe differently than most where Nick is concern and I'm not disregarding your Original Post either it was some major truth and YES I ABSOLUTELY AGREE it should be all about Faith not P.

#42   2010/03/26 09:31PM
    Memory24

I'll attack Nick.

Nicholas Christian Newman is a simp.

#43   2010/03/26 09:45PM
    Gencor

I don't get this thread. I think that it is pretty clear that Faith is the baby here but I also think that it is very clear that this baby would not be bonding with its mother if had not been for Phyllis! I haven't seen Phyllis making any demands nor have I seen her trying to keep Nick away from Faith. What I have seen is Nick tell his wife how much he loves her and wants her to share in this blessing with him and I have also seen Nick and Sharon both thank Phyllis for what she did for them! Nick can't seem to thank his wife enough! I don't get what all of the fuss is about. Phyllis was in a bad accident, she has been in the hospital with a cast on her leg and probably other injuries that keeps her there for observation. People love Phyllis. Jack, Nikki, Michael, Victor, Ashley and others are all there to see about her and why wouldn't they? All of these people are very grateful to her for what she did for them all. I don't get the competition thing because each situation can be dealt with and I don't see any competition about it. What happened to Phyllis is all part of it.

#44   2010/03/26 09:58PM
    Tambam

I don't understand why Phyllis wouldn't be able to accompany Nick to the visits with Faith. She doesnt' have to hold onto the kid or anything. But Faith is going to be a part of Phyl's life too. Wouldn't it make sense and be good for the baby to know Phyl from the get go?

#45   2010/03/27 10:00AM
    niptuck

Quote Tripin47:
    Quote countryMomof4: Well said Tripin.

Thanks Country....LOL IT'S so funny the one that should be considered the most, who EVERYONE should be putting first, is the one that's LEAST mentioned, or defended....

All the crying about Sharon's wrong to doing this to Phyllis, and Sharon's wrong for doing that to Phyllis...Sharon using this to get closer to Nick.... They're all worried about GROWN UPS?????? Someone they claim can STAND ON THEIR OWN, someone that DOESN'T NEED anyone....the LEAST NEEDY person, is the one they're crying for and worried about... ISN'T that hiliarous......

You start to think, that maybe THEY don't even believe the things they're saying.... IF she's so this and so that, why would this devaste and hurt Phyllis sooooooo, so much that they're up in arms and ready to revolt over in her honor??? For someone who's so self sufficiant, HER needs rank higher than a STOLEN NEW BORN.... Have you HEARD that baby mentioned by any of them crying and griping.....???? JUST one, has ONE mentioned, WHAT the baby needsss.... OR is it just HOW this is sooooo unfair to Phyllis?????

Think about it, and maybe you'll get a peek into something, that you never quite thought of.

Tripin47, Go ahead with your BAD self, you got the Floor and i dare someone to cross it without putting there foot in there mouth, Bravo! Bravo!

#46   2010/03/27 12:29PM
    lightandday

Quote Memory24: I'll attack Nick.

Nicholas Christian Newman is a simp.

Mem hushup na.

#47   2010/03/27 12:54PM
    Debrajo

Quote niptuck:
    Quote Tripin47:
    Quote countryMomof4: Well said Tripin.

Thanks Country....LOL IT'S so funny the one that should be considered the most, who EVERYONE should be putting first, is the one that's LEAST mentioned, or defended....

All the crying about Sharon's wrong to doing this to Phyllis, and Sharon's wrong for doing that to Phyllis...Sharon using this to get closer to Nick.... They're all worried about GROWN UPS?????? Someone they claim can STAND ON THEIR OWN, someone that DOESN'T NEED anyone....the LEAST NEEDY person, is the one they're crying for and worried about... ISN'T that hiliarous......

You start to think, that maybe THEY don't even believe the things they're saying.... IF she's so this and so that, why would this devaste and hurt Phyllis sooooooo, so much that they're up in arms and ready to revolt over in her honor??? For someone who's so self sufficiant, HER needs rank higher than a STOLEN NEW BORN.... Have you HEARD that baby mentioned by any of them crying and griping.....???? JUST one, has ONE mentioned, WHAT the baby needsss.... OR is it just HOW this is sooooo unfair to Phyllis?????

Think about it, and maybe you'll get a peek into something, that you never quite thought of.

Tripin47, Go ahead with your BAD self, you got the Floor and i dare someone to cross it without putting there foot in there mouth, Bravo! Bravo!

Oh Lordy do I agree.I mean for real?Phyllis is Super Woman and she's afraid of a six month old baby?Jiminy Jiminez

#48   2010/03/27 01:15PM
    AndreasMom

I think we all agree, whether we are Phyllis or Sharon fans, that Phyllis stepped up with the letter from Dr. Taylor. Sharon is Faith's mother, Nick is Faith's father. Sharon needs to establish a home for herself and her children, Nick will need to bond with the baby before he takes her to spend time with Phyllis and Summer. Summer needs to become a big sister in time, but she also has issues that may interfere with sharing Mommy & Daddy with a new baby.

The writers are not showing me that they have any sensitivity in any of these areas. They continually throw things at us that keep the triangle & its fan at each other's throats. The baby is not a prize for Phyllis to get her hands on just because she did the right thing. JMO, but the writers need to respect the viewers more!

#49   2010/03/27 01:15PM
    Tennis fan 5

Quote Tambam: I don't understand why Phyllis wouldn't be able to accompany Nick to the visits with Faith. She doesnt' have to hold onto the kid or anything. But Faith is going to be a part of Phyl's life too. Wouldn't it make sense and be good for the baby to know Phyl from the get go?

No, Faith is Sharon's baby and if I was Sharon, I wouldn't let that wicked witch near my baby. Sharon even said that her and Nick should be the only ones around her. Phyllis is psychotic and she belongs in the mental institution with Adam. There, they can fall in love and have kids and teach their kids to be evil just like them.

To answer the original question, Phyllis is the baby. The whiner, the immature, insecure, witch who always has to have her way like a little kid. Faith is more mature than this witch!

#50   2010/03/27 01:16PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote AndreasMom: I think we all agree, whether we are Phyllis or Sharon fans, that Phyllis stepped up with the letter from Dr. Taylor. Sharon is Faith's mother, Nick is Faith's father. Sharon needs to establish a home for herself and her children, Nick will need to bond with the baby before he takes her to spend time with Phyllis and Summer. Summer needs to become a big sister in time, but she also has issues that may interfere with sharing Mommy & Daddy with a new baby.

The writers are not showing me that they have any sensitivity in any of these areas. They continually throw things at us that keep the triangle & its fan at each other's throats. The baby is not a prize for Phyllis to get her hands on just because she did the right thing. JMO, but the writers need to respect the viewers more!

I agree. I find it exhausting. The writers are using the baby as pawn - that is for sure.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list