List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: CLEAR SPRINGS EXPLOSION

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLEAR SPRINGS EXPLOSION

Started by divasoapfan at 2010/03/26 11:56AM
    Latest post: 2010/03/26 06:59PM, Views: 777, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2010/03/26 11:56AM
    CLEAR SPRINGS EXPLOSION
    divasoapfan

Remember when all the excitement was all hyped up about this big time explosion at Clear Springs. A resort the the Newmans would soon to be expanding as a Spa Resort....well then all of a sudden there was a gas leak whick lead to a major explosion.....to see the drama go to Youtube...

Anyway now with the Policemans Masquarde Ball,there is suppose to be guesse what ( a gas leak) same story,no imagine,no research as to weather or not this idea has been played out before....Time & Time again same theory same s/l just revamped maybe....

#2   2010/03/26 11:59AM
    Re: CLEAR SPRINGS EXPLOSION
    crjb1

Quote divasoapfan: Remember when all the excitement was all hyped up about this big time explosion at Clear Springs. A resort the the Newmans would soon to be expanding as a Spa Resort....well then all of a sudden there was a gas leak whick lead to a major explosion.....to see the drama go to Youtube...

Anyway now with the Policemans Masquarde Ball,there is suppose to be guesse what ( a gas leak) same story,no imagine,no research as to weather or not this idea has been played out before....Time & Time again same theory same s/l just revamped maybe....

Gas leak explosion at the ball? If you read this in a spoiler and know for a fact that this will occur, can you please mark your thread as a spoiler? Thanks.

#3   2010/03/26 12:01PM
    divasoapfan

sorry my bad,it is all over the message board long before I posted my thread,but I do apologize

#4   2010/03/26 12:02PM
    Demus

I didn't really expect much from the masquerade ball but a gas explosion?

Oh well.....

#5   2010/03/26 12:13PM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote Demus: I didn't really expect much from the masquerade ball but a gas explosion?

Oh well.....

The Clearsprings Explosion was soooo boring and dull i remember that. Those episodes put to sleep.

#6   2010/03/26 12:16PM
    crjb1

Quote divasoapfan: sorry my bad,it is all over the message board long before I posted my thread,but I do apologize

That's fine, I know you meant no harm. I usually don't enter spoiler threads. I like going into my stories fresh, lol.

#7   2010/03/26 12:16PM
    Sunnyflower

That was LML's swan song. Maybe this will be MAB's??

#8   2010/03/26 12:24PM
    grammapam

On that note..has anyone heard yet, where the Ball will be held?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/03/26 12:24PM
    #9   2010/03/26 12:41PM
    crjb1

Quote grammapam: On that note..has anyone heard yet, where the Ball will be held?

lol.....ball....held......

#10   2010/03/26 01:02PM
    grammapam

Quote crjb1:
    Quote grammapam: On that note..has anyone heard yet, where the Ball will be held?

lol.....ball....held......
    CRJB!...look at me this instant...are you ready? SLAP-SLAP

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list