List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick Newman is Faith's Father

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick Newman is Faith's Father

Started by soapfan42 at 2010/03/21 08:28PM
    Latest post: 2010/03/24 02:24PM, Views: 3299, Replies: 68
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #41   2010/03/24 03:00AM
    Re: Nick Newman is Faith's Father
    Sinny

[quote]Quote SudWatcher: [quote]Quote shadamrules: we did not see the dna results
    I don't think Skanky Sharon saw "Nick Newman" I think she saw "Jack Abbott" and she imagined it said "Nick Newman"

And we did not see the dna results of Summer either. Only Nick did. Perhaps Nick imagined that it said he was the father, when it really said he wasn't. It's all dumb. The writers can change their mind at any time for either of these children. These characters only do and say what the writers tell them to. Pretty much everything that is said negatively about Sharon can be said negatively about Phyllis. Neither one is a saint.[/quote]

I agree anything is possible on this show.. we did not see the results of either so both could be wrong. It would make them all baby stealers tho if they lied LOL.. then they would be no better than adam..

I think that the dna is going to say ash is the mom.. even tho we know sharon is.

#42   2010/03/24 03:07AM
    Sinny

Quote Jensen

Sharon could have seen Nick's name on the document. It could have said Nick Newman is excluded as the father and further testing has to be done to determine which Abbott is the father.

Sharon was in the midst of a breakdown during this period. She was having blackouts, she was a kleptomanic and by her own admission she was sleeping with other men pretending they were Nick. So Sharon was deeply disturbed during this period.

I am not going to agrue about Summer. Maria Bell and Lynn Latham both said she was Nick's. End of story.

this is what I think could easily have happened.. sharon thought she saw nicks name.. hell she was seeing his face when she was screwing other men.. so who knows...she wanted nick to be the daddy real bad.. so I am still undecided about who faiths daddy really is.. I think sharon thinks she is telling the truth.. but we all know she is not the smartest and could so have seen what she wanted to see.

I know both LML and MAB have said that Summer is Nick's.. but for me I don't believe a word out of any of their mouths.. if they decide they want to change something .. they will.. they do not care if it changes the history.. they have ignored the history and the facts on so many other stories that I do not take them at face value. I think they tell us ALL what we want to hear.

#43   2010/03/24 03:14AM
    Sinny

Quote RbbJac: This Phick fan believes that Nick is def Faith's father.

But some of you Shick fans cant have it both ways, if there is doubt of Summer's paternity STILL, based off of the fact that Nick was the only one who saw the results, then there is doubt about Faiths paternity because Sharon was the only one who saw the results, it is what it is. And NO just cause we saw Sharon read the results dont mean jack squat, Sharon was seeing Nick and Nick's name everywhere. She would dial Billy or Jack and she would end up calling Nick, she saw Nick while doing many a mens, she screamed Nick's name out while trying to do Jack, she saw Nick's face while delivering Faith and she ended up in a Psych ward, her interpretation of things was skewed back then, lets keep it real.

I am the same.. I do think Nick is the daddy but am not positive.. I think anything can be changed.. they have shown us that they do not care what has already happened on the show..

they did not show either results.. so both are suspect

#44   2010/03/24 05:32AM
    MomAtHome

Quote julygirl:
    Quote soapfan42: I have recently read several posts and threads stating that that there will be a twists in the DNA results and Billy or someone else will turnout to be baby Faith's father.

This is wishful thinking for people that dislike the Nick/Sharon pairing. Please refresh your memories and read the recap of what transpired last year when Sharon discovered she was pregnant per wikipiedia.

"In late January 2009, Sharon and Jack had a heated argument and Sharon filed for divorce, after which she went to stay at the Abbott cabin, but received a visit from Brad Carlton (who was in agreement with Phyllis to seduce Sharon to keep Sharon and Nick away from each other). The plan didn't go over well as Sharon refused to start a relationship with Brad. In early February 2009 [9], back in Genoa City, Nick learned Phyllis had set Sharon up via the incident with Brad. Worse news arrived when Noah was involved in an accident after falling through a frozen pond. After packing his things to move out of the Tack House and leave Phyllis for her deception, Nick headed up to the Abbott cabin to tell Sharon about Noah (who had been rescued by Brad). When Nick arrived, he found a letter Sharon wrote, admitting she still loves him. Sharon wanted to burn the letter he found, but Nick refused to allow her to burn it, and they made love. The next day, Sharon arrived at the hospital to check on Noah, since the snowstorm did not allow for any travel the day before. Jack informed her about Brad's death and how he sacrificed his life in saving Noah from drowning in the ice pond. Hearing the gravity of Brad's sacrifice for her son led to her breakdown, and she experienced kleptomania. Sharon and Nick call off their reconciliation and he stays with his wife. In mid February 2009, Sharon had an affair with Billy Abbott, and she continued to experienced kleptomania. In April 2009, after trying to track down their rebellious son, who was said to be at the Abbott cabin with his girlfriend, Nick and Sharon found that Noah was not there, and Nick gets a call that Noah is safe and sound at the coffeeshop with Lauren Fenmore. Still at the cabin, Nick and Sharon begin admitting their strong feelings for eachother, and reminiscing about their past relationship, they fell into strong attraction and made love. In May 2009, Sharon believes she is pregnant. She took a pregnancy test and it came back positive. Nick left his wife Phyllis to start over with Sharon...He packs up his belongings and moves into the Genoa City Athletic Club, and runs into Sharon. He tells Sharon that he left Phyllis for her. Nick also says to Sharon that he wants to raise the baby she is carrying that might be his. On June 26, 2009 it was revealed that Nick is the father of her baby; however only Sharon knew the results and was set to tell Nick, until tragedy led his daughter Summer to be poisoned and in near critical condition by peanut allergy."

You are 100% right on all of these accounts. The bottom line is that after Sharon found out that Summer had been hospitalized he told Nick that he should be with his daughter. She then decided not to tell Nick that he was the father and told Jack not to tell Nick and wanted to raise the baby with Jack. Later Nick overheard her talking to her mother and she eventually told him the truth. For all of you Sharon haters out there. This is one sacrifice that Phyliss would have never made. Phyliss instead held on to the fact that she was pregnant and wanted Nick to be with her by clinging to the fact that she was pregnant with his child. So what I am saying is if Nick wasn't the real father of Sharon's baby, Sharon wouldn't have bothered to pretend that Jack was. She would have simply told Jack that the baby was his and they would have raised this baby together and never seperated in the first place. But instead she knew that Nick was the father and when Nick found out the truth she couldn't hold it from him anymore and had to tell him that he was the father. Don't forget she was going to meet him to tell him that day that he was the father but the Summer's accident happened. Am I right?

Since when do the writers go by what is supposed to be... come on. Stolen sperm, rising from death, people lurking in the background, kids as old as their parents-practically. We should all be prepared for the worst. This show is really stinking up the place lately. I've said it before, lately I have to FF over half the show because it so lame and predictable. I think half these SL are old ones they take out of an old trunk somewhere and just change the names... or not... Ashley losing ANOTHER baby... Nick saying "I'm going to be here for you" to insert name here. STUPID already. okay I'm done venting.

#45   2010/03/24 06:02AM
    countryMomof4

The writers can change anything they want. They already have many times. How often have you found yourself looking at the T.V. saying WTH?

We have never actually "seen" anybody's DNA results. We have always just been told. Nobody on this show is probably who they are supposed to be.

#46   2010/03/24 06:07AM
    Kristi07

I know beyond the shadow of a doubt that this is a fictional soap opera. BUT I hate DNA switches in storylines when it involves babies and young children. Although fictional there should be some example set as to how these children have to live. One day, you're my dad, next day nope orphan. One day she is my mom, next day umm nope! These kids are gonna be so messed up and sets a poor example of how real life is in these situations with step parents and stepkids. Please just let the truth come out and let Nick be parents to BOTH of his children-Summer and Faith. No one is better than the other.

#47   2010/03/24 06:34AM
    lovinthesoaps

OMG!!!!! Nick Newman has 3 children. Noah, Summer and Faith.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/03/24 06:35AM
    #48   2010/03/24 06:43AM
    GLfan85

Quote Neptune:
    Quote shadamrules: we did not see the dna results
    I don't think Skanky Sharon saw "Nick Newman" I think she saw "Jack Abbott" and she imagined it said "Nick Newman" just like when she was screwing her husband Jack and she thought he was Nick and said "oh Nick do it to me again!!!"

Cassie had no idea her mother the skank was going to screw uncle Brad

Cassie had no idea her father was going to fall in love with Phyllis and have a beautiful baby girl with her!

Cassie has her mother's DNA, she was a dumb as a box of rocks!! who is going to listen to a 15 year old jacked up on drugs!!

the spawn of the Skank is an Abbott!

nuff said!

I really agree with you and besides Wikepedia is not the gospel.......Anyone can post their findings there.

It may not be gospel (thank the LORD) but in this case it is for the most part accurate. All you have to do is read the cast list bios. Gees!

#49   2010/03/24 06:43AM
    LadyLamar

Quote Sinny:
    Quote RbbJac: This Phick fan believes that Nick is def Faith's father.

But some of you Shick fans cant have it both ways, if there is doubt of Summer's paternity STILL, based off of the fact that Nick was the only one who saw the results, then there is doubt about Faiths paternity because Sharon was the only one who saw the results, it is what it is. And NO just cause we saw Sharon read the results dont mean jack squat, Sharon was seeing Nick and Nick's name everywhere. She would dial Billy or Jack and she would end up calling Nick, she saw Nick while doing many a mens, she screamed Nick's name out while trying to do Jack, she saw Nick's face while delivering Faith and she ended up in a Psych ward, her interpretation of things was skewed back then, lets keep it real.

I am the same.. I do think Nick is the daddy but am not positive.. I think anything can be changed.. they have shown us that they do not care what has already happened on the show..

they did not show either results.. so both are suspect

I am just not sure either, I believe that there is a HUGE possibility that Faith's paternity was always going to be something different than what we were shown (Nick being the dad) especially based on the points that were made about Sharon's mental state. Summer will always be Nick's daughter now no matter if the writers change the story because quite honestly Nick loves her as his daughter and he doesn't need a blood tie for that to happen look at how much he loved Cassie.

I just wish they would move it along it is really starting to stretch out past entertaining and into the land of WHO CARES.

#50   2010/03/24 06:43AM
    Kristi07

Quote lovinthesoaps: OMG!!!!! Nick Newman has 3 children. Noah, Summer and Faith.

Well I know that..but the young ones need their father a little more at this time. Noah probably taking after his ole pop in Paris-I'm sure Eden will come back preggers!! LOL!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list