List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam/Michael Muhney's last show?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam/Michael Muhney's last show?

Started by TruthDetective at 2010/03/19 10:43AM
    Latest post: 2010/03/21 01:54PM, Views: 3369, Replies: 43
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2010/03/19 10:43AM
    Adam/Michael Muhney's last show?
    TruthDetective

Does anyone know when he's off Y&R? I read that he shot his last espisode earlier this month, so when will that air? April or early May? I smell a murder by Patty, like an OD injection or maybe air into his blood stream. Can you say murder mystery?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/03/19 10:44AM
    #2   2010/03/19 10:56AM
    Re: Adam/Michael Muhney's last show?
    Restless Pat...

They have been broadcasting shows that they had in the can for six weeks, as of this week. They could get a little time off because of the basketball this week and end up at five weeks, but they always have at least four weeks in the can.

I forget what day MM posted his goodbye posts. Add six weeks to that and that's when he is done, approximately.

#3   2010/03/19 12:36PM
    RealityCheck48

Yeah, this is truly sad. I've enjoyed Michael Muhney on the show. I know he's got a big fan following. It took guts to take on Adam in the wake of Chris Engen's quick departure. I saw the character of Adam taking on Nick and Victoria for years to come, but I guess the writers didn't see that path for the character.....for cryin' out loud, he's Victor Newman Jr! Here's the show's future and they kicked the character to the curb. I don't get it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/03/19 12:37PM
    #4   2010/03/19 12:40PM
    sj77

Has it been confirmed that he is indeed leaving the show?

#5   2010/03/19 12:44PM
    RealityCheck48

Yes, I believe it was in Soaps in Review magazine a week ago.

#6   2010/03/19 12:58PM
    mixed up

awhwwwwwww

#7   2010/03/19 01:07PM
    cats meow

really?, i hadn't heard that, i will be glad he is gone, either in jail or dead, makes no difference to me

#8   2010/03/19 01:31PM
    flipflopsand...

I read somewhere that Patty shoots him and Nick gets the blame....not sure if thats true or not though.

#9   2010/03/19 01:37PM
    Restless Pat...

There were spoilers circulating months ago that Adam would be shot. One spoiler said Ashley would do it. The other said that Patty would do it. At the time, my money was on Ashley but as things are developing with Patty (as Emily) being assigned as Adam's shrink, it seems nutty Patty might be more likely.

Either way, both spoilers said that Adam would survive and he would blame Nick. So who knows? All the spoilers have dried up since then. No one knows what is going to happen except that Muhney posted at several boards that he's about to be gone from the show soon and didn't say what his exit would be like.

#10   2010/03/19 01:45PM
    cats meow

please don't let nick be charged with something he did not do, like matt clark years ago

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list