List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler....must see.....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler....must see.....

Started by lovealldogs at 2010/03/18 10:44AM
    Latest post: 2010/03/19 11:13AM, Views: 3601, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2010/03/18 10:44AM
    Spoiler....must see.....
    lovealldogs

Here's another GREAT site if anyone wants to know every detail that's going to happen the next day before it airs, it's TSS DAILY SPOILERS. Just google it. I think the person that writes this site must be in Canada, they're a day ahead of us. The writers also writes what he or she thinks of that days events....sometimes it's very funny, but always on point!
    I stopped watching y&r, after watching it from day one, because of the boring, ridiculous over the top s/l's they've been doing since last summer. The writer's are laughing "all the way to the bank" at the fans that still are watching their dribble. In any event I'm hooked on "some" of the characters and read everyday what's happening. I just refuse to watch. In any event the above site is very informative, just like this one. This message might be pulled because I mentioned another site.

#2   2010/03/18 11:02AM
    Re: Spoiler....must see.....
    lovealldogs

Oh, Thx for a reply. Unfortunatly most of the people on this board are sort of mad at me, ever since I've stopped watching and typed what I thought of the writing.
    Still a fan of the "old" y&r though.
    Hope you like that site. Wish I knew who wrote it.

#3   2010/03/18 11:07AM
    Lady53

Quote lovealldogs: Here's another GREAT site if anyone wants to know every detail that's going to happen the next day before it airs, it's TSS DAILY SPOILERS. Just google it. I think the person that writes this site must be in Canada, they're a day ahead of us. The writers also writes what he or she thinks of that days events....sometimes it's very funny, but always on point!
    I stopped watching y&r, after watching it from day one, because of the boring, ridiculous over the top s/l's they've been doing since last summer. The writer's are laughing "all the way to the bank" at the fans that still are watching their dribble. In any event I'm hooked on "some" of the characters and read everyday what's happening. I just refuse to watch. In any event the above site is very informative, just like this one. This message might be pulled because I mentioned another site.

Will check it out, thanks

#4   2010/03/18 11:16AM
    Restless Pat...

Doesn't it seem like all the spoilers for this show have dried up?

#5   2010/03/18 11:24AM
    mollyandwally

Its not against the rules to talk about other websites. In fact the guidelines ask us to source our info,( part of soaps.com the guideline below).

---Copyright Laws: While you are free to post short excerpts of blogs and articles that you find useful from elsewhere on the web, please be sure that you also post the source from which you got the information.----

I think we can share from twitter, youtube, as well as public websites can't we?

#6   2010/03/18 01:15PM
    nikkinak

Not sure on the rules. I just always put things in my own words when I find information elsewhere.

LoveAllDogs, don't feel bad about taking a break from the show. When you stop feeling entertained by the show and it becomes aggravating, it's time to take a break. Perhaps in time you will read something on one of the sites that will draw you back in. I have had to take a break from the shows before. B&B especially. I would just keep up on the boards, like you are doing. Reading about things is one thing, but when you watch it with your own eyes....it's just different. We watch the soaps to be entertained...whether it's to make us laugh, make us cry and even feel angry, but when it gets to be more anger than anything else....take a break and don't apologize for it. I really thought I was going to have to take a break when they took Sharon's baby away. There were several weeks that went by that I'd catch the show here and there, but I didn't make efforts to see it. I didn't use the DVR to record it. It's been tough watching some of those scenes. I didn't want to see them put Sharon and Adam together either. That was hard for me to stomach. Love the actor (Michael M), but Adam is another story. If the rumor is true about Ashley/Sharon and the DNA....I may have to take a break, too!!!! Lots of cleaning will be getting done around my house....hahaha!

#7   2010/03/18 09:43PM
    lovealldogs

Thx,Lady53,Restless Pat,Molly&Wally for your response and especailly Thank you to Nikkinak for such a nice post. I really appreciate it.

#8   2010/03/19 04:12AM
    nikkinak

Anytime, LoveAllDogs! By the way, thanks for the nice thanks!

#9   2010/03/19 09:32AM
    lovealldogs

You're welcome.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list