List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Pre-empting for NCAA

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pre-empting for NCAA

Started by SoapSisters at 2010/03/17 09:57PM
    Latest post: 2010/03/18 10:42AM, Views: 1642, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2010/03/17 09:57PM
    Pre-empting for NCAA
    SoapSisters

?) Since Y & R is going to be pre-empted thursday and friday due to NCAA tournament, will we still be able to catch the episodes on the SOAPnet??

#2   2010/03/17 10:28PM
    Re: Pre-empting for NCAA
    HOT PINK

Quote SoapSisters: Since Y & R is going to be pre-empted thursday and friday due to NCAA tournament, will we still be able to catch the episodes on the SOAPnet??

I don't think so (but I'm not really sure). It would be great if we could. I hate this time of year. Wish they'd find another channel to broadcast the basketball games! But, I know they probably bring in a lot of revenue for CBS, so guess I shouldn't complain!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/03/17 10:28PM
    #3   2010/03/18 05:35AM
    cajunlizz0315

Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote SoapSisters: Since Y & R is going to be pre-empted thursday and friday due to NCAA tournament, will we still be able to catch the episodes on the SOAPnet??

I don't think so (but I'm not really sure). It would be great if we could. I hate this time of year. Wish they'd find another channel to broadcast the basketball games! But, I know they probably bring in a lot of revenue for CBS, so guess I shouldn't complain!

WHY INTERUPT The Young & The Restless ? Why not another time ? MOST people are working at 11:00 AM CST. Why not AIR it on ESPN ? I bet CBS makes more revenue from Airing the Y&R , than any stupid basketball game .

#4   2010/03/18 06:23AM
    titansfan446

Everone quit complaining!!! It's only for two days this week. Y&R will be back on Monday. And no basketball is not stupid.

I wonder if Jack will notice that his wife is not watching March Madness. Emily is a big sports fan, and told Jack months ago she would be watching March Madness. Hmmmmm.....

#5   2010/03/18 06:28AM
    Lady53

Quote titansfan446: Everone quit complaining!!! It's only for two days this week. Y&R will be back on Monday. And no basketball is not stupid.

I wonder if Jack will notice that his wife is not watching March Madness. Emily is a big sports fan, and told Jack months ago she would be watching March Madness. Hmmmmm.....

Well we won't know now will we since we can't see the show

#6   2010/03/18 06:44AM
    BobbiSox

Quote titansfan446: Everone quit complaining!!! It's only for two days this week. Y&R will be back on Monday. And no basketball is not stupid.

Two days this week, two days next week, and two days the week after that. Sorry to be the one to tell ya.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/03/18 06:45AM
    #7   2010/03/18 06:50AM
    robin34

I hate basketball!!!! Why..why...why do you put it on during the day when a lady has to get her soap fix! There are so many sports stations to air this tournament on...my husband..the basketball lover in my house..is not even home to watch it! ARGH!

#8   2010/03/18 07:04AM
    reng

Some of us love basketball. We even turn on the TV at work to see March Madness.
    I enjoy the freedom of not HAVING to watch something on TV. I get so much done!

#9   2010/03/18 07:08AM
    BobbiSox

Quote reng: Some of us love basketball. We even turn on the TV at work to see March Madness.
    I enjoy the freedom of not HAVING to watch something on TV. I get so much done!

Shame on you! Get off this board. LOL (Just kidding)

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list