List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Canadian viewers

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Canadian viewers

Started by lestress at 2006/09/19 11:16AM
    Latest post: 2006/09/20 11:36AM, Views: 1169, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/09/20 11:22AM
    Re: Canadian viewers
    lestress

I have been to Plymouth and the weather was nice but traffic in Boston was horrendous!!! I love the ocean too.

#12   2006/09/20 11:27AM
    Sharon Young

Quote lestress: I have been to Plymouth and the weather was nice but traffic in Boston was horrendous!!! I love the ocean too.
    I'd like to find a place with beautiful views 65 to 72 degrees year around...I don't think its out there.

sharon

#13   2006/09/20 11:29AM
    lestress

Please let me know when you find it? I am looking for it too:) Northern California may be like that but earthquakes take their toll out there, property is soooo high and gas is more expensive.................

#14   2006/09/20 11:34AM
    AmyTee

Quote lestress: Please let me know when you find it? I am looking for it too:) Northern California may be like that but earthquakes take their toll out there, property is soooo high and gas is more expensive.................
    PRICES here are OUTRAGEOUS!!!HEY!!!I got an idea....why don't we put a soap opera together and sell it???WE'LL make so much money with our great ideas we won't have to worry about $$$$$$ good plan????

#15   2006/09/20 11:35AM
    lestress

Then we can live one place in the summer and another in the winter - just follow the good weather around the world ---- ahh bliss! I love to travel anyhow. Which makes me wonder why Victor, being as rich as he is, doesn't have a second or even a third home somewhere???? The show could on location like to Hawaii, Bermuda, etc.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/09/20 11:37AM
    #16   2006/09/20 11:36AM
    Sharon Young

Quote AmyTee:
    Quote lestress: Please let me know when you find it? I am looking for it too:) Northern California may be like that but earthquakes take their toll out there, property is soooo high and gas is more expensive.................
    PRICES here are OUTRAGEOUS!!!HEY!!!I got an idea....why don't we put a soap opera together and sell it???WE'LL make so much money with our great ideas we won't have to worry about $$$$$$ good plan????
    sounds good to me, I think you & I have some pretty cool ideas!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list