List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Will Kirby

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Kirby

Started by jcline3 at 2006/09/19 11:09AM
    Latest post: 2006/09/20 09:34AM, Views: 478, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2006/09/19 11:09AM
    Will Kirby
    jcline3

If this is the man that Jack is going to use to buy Jabot form Mrs. C, then I might have to reconcider my views on Jack getting the company back. Will is hot....

#2   2006/09/19 11:15AM
    Re: Will Kirby
    lestress

Who is Will Kirby? On yesterday's show here in the states (9/18) there was a somewhat overweight bald guy in Jack's office that I assumed was going to be buying the company and then selling it to Jack. He didn't appear to be "hot" in my estimation...................

#3   2006/09/19 11:42AM
    jcline3

Quote lestress: Who is Will Kirby? On yesterday's show here in the states (9/18) there was a somewhat overweight bald guy in Jack's office that I assumed was going to be buying the company and then selling it to Jack. He didn't appear to be "hot" in my estimation...................
    Will Kirby is from Big Brother 2 & 7...Look in the news room section!

#4   2006/09/19 11:54AM
    Chrissi

Here you go!

He just stops to say hello. The bald man is a Lawyer of Jacks he has asked to help buy the company,.

http://www.soaps.com/youngandrestless/news/171/

#5   2006/09/19 06:12PM
    y.nr

I thought he was from the bank...??? It seem that Jack has formed a cover company like a LLC, or something. To throw off him being linked to the purchase of Jabot. The guy told him that he would make sure that his named was buried deep. Jack told him that people would be looking. Like researching the origin og the company.

#6   2006/09/20 07:31AM
    jpro7777

IMO...he would make a fine regular..If he's got acting on the agenda. I'm thinking he and Sharon can make quite a stir....he seems to look good with the blondes...

#7   2006/09/20 07:47AM
    Chrissi

It would be great if he stayed!!! I don't know who he is, or what he does but it's supposed to be a bit part.

#8   2006/09/20 09:34AM
    shopgirl

Will Kirby is a Dermatologist and was a member of the "chill town" alliance on Big Brother season 2 and season 7. He is a real cutie, but I can't imagine he would forgo his medical career to be on Y & R!!!! But.....I guess stranger things have happened.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list