List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Brad knew where his mother was every minute?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brad knew where his mother was every minute?

Started by lestress at 2006/09/19 10:56AM
    Latest post: 2006/09/20 05:06AM, Views: 436, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/09/19 10:56AM
    Brad knew where his mother was every minute?
    lestress

How could Brad possibly have known where his mother was every second over the last 30 - 35 years or so? Seems like it would have been difficult for him to keep in touch with her especially when he was married. Like certainly one of his wives would have seen mail from Italy or overheard phone calls. That is life in soap operaville I guess.

#2   2006/09/19 04:15PM
    Re: Brad knew where his mother was every minute?
    shopgirl

I thought the same thing when he was saying he knew where his mother was every minute....puleeeeeeeez!! It's like the writers are creating a whole new Brad.....and they are fogetting that some of us have watched Brad Carlton since he was a pool boy at the Abbott household.

#3   2006/09/19 04:46PM
    lestress

Quote shopgirl: I thought the same thing when he was saying he knew where his mother was every minute....puleeeeeeeez!! It's like the writers are creating a whole new Brad.....and they are fogetting that some of us have watched Brad Carlton since he was a pool boy at the Abbott household.

And I am one of them and isn't he just the cutest thing???

#4   2006/09/19 04:47PM
    kimyla

Of course Brad knew where she was.. In his dreams.. He was feeding Victoria a line so she would be sympathetic and give him the benefit if the doubt. I don't think its working.. what do you think..

#5   2006/09/19 04:51PM
    lestress

Do you mean that Brad's mother doesn't exist and never did or that she isn't really Brad's mother? I am confused.

#6   2006/09/19 05:01PM
    kimyla

Quote lestress: Do you mean that Brad's mother doesn't exist and never did or that she isn't really Brad's mother? I am confused.

No...just that he could not possibly have known where his mother was every minute of the day. He may have checked in every few days, but not every minute of the day. Can you imagine how suffocating that would be? He had to give her some breathing room. Unless, of course he has a GPS unit attached to his mother so he can track her, I don't think that it was possible.

But as mentioned before.. One of his wives would have caught on and asked who he was talking to in Italy ALL the time..

#7   2006/09/20 05:06AM
    lestress

No cell phones to keep in touch with her either when he first came on the show. It was a silly line.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list